[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

now that the dust has settled, can we all agreed the hardware

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: vs.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
vs.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
now that the dust has settled, can we all agreed the hardware chart was:
XBOX >>> PS2 > GC >> DC?
>>
>>386133956
yup
>>
PS2 won by fucking miles mate
>>
>>386133956
PS2 is best console of all time
>>
>>386133956
Hardware:
XBOX > GC > PS2 > DC
Software:
PS2 > GC > DC > XBOX
>>
>>386133956
Playstation never had games but it had a dvd player and that's why it sold amazingly.
>>
>>386134982
PS2 had a ton of good games
>>
>>386134982
The no games meme applies only to the PS3.
>>
>>386133956
Hardware:
Pointless, seeing as the DC came out 2 years before the Xbox and Gamecube.

Software, based on quality vs. quantity:
DC > GC > Xbox >PS2
>>
>>386134982
yeah man lets pretend that GTA 3, Gran Turismo 3, Final Fantasy X, and Devil May Cry didn't come out the same year on PS2.
>>
>>386134959
I can agree with this. Xbox always had the better multiplats, while PS2 had the better exclusives.
>>
>>386135547
GTA 3 ran much better on Xbox, granted, it did come out later. Same goes for vice city and san andreas
>>
>>386135780
This. The GTA games were the PS2's best-selling games, yet they ran like dogshit on that console. If only the Xbox was released earlier, things might have been different.
>>
>>386133956
They all had a good exclusives. If I could only buy one I'd pick PS2.
>>
>>386133956
DC >>> GCN > PS2 >>>>> Xbox
>>
>>386133956
Hardware:
Xbox > GCN > DC > PS2
The Playstation 2 was the weakest of the gen, including the Dreamcast

Games:
DC > PS2 > GCN > Xbox
That said, like all the consoles had great games that gen.
>>
>>386133956
If you're talking about power, yes.
If you're talking about meaningful shit like the library then move the Xbox down to be on par with the DC.
>>
>>386136348
shoo, segafag
>>
>>386137103
>being this butthurt that sega released more good games in 3 years than sony did in an entire gen
I feel bad for you
>>
>>386137103
>had to play his video games on the family DVD player
Embarrassing.
>>
>>386137232
Segafags are the eternally asspained niggers. How's it feel to get BTFO forever in a single generation?
>>
>>386136348
>The Playstation 2 was the weakest of the gen, including the Dreamcast
I can't think of a single Dreamcast game that looks as good as MGS2 or Jak & Daxter, and those were just early PS2 games, and they were night and day compared to late PS2 games like God of War 2.
>>
Software
DC = Ps2 = GC = Xbox

They all had a line of good games. I can't choose.
>>
>>386138291
best answer of the thread so far

Idorts are the winners of every gen.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.