[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rune Factory comfy thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Rune_Factory_4.jpg (113KB, 640x569px) Image search: [Google]
Rune_Factory_4.jpg
113KB, 640x569px
In light of pic related being rereleased in a bundle with 3 which is supposedly meant to be a "rebirth" for the series (going off someone elses translation on <spoiler>reddit</spoiler> so I don't know if it's true) we are going to have a comfy RF thread.

Post all the RF games you have played and what got you into the series.

My first was RF Frontier, I honestly don't remember what made me want to buy it but I was obsessed. Problem was that I was the literal bastard child in the family and totally differnet than my brothers so I knew I had to secretly buy it (I was like 14 at the time so I couldn't drive myself)

I bought it and snuck it in my shirt and no one ever knew. Some of the funnest times I had on Wii. Then 3 came out for DS and I bought it new, that was right around the time some good stuff was happening in my teenage years so I have fond memories of it. The summer track is bitchin.

Then ToD I got myself for my 17th birthday while I was in college and it was ok but probably my least favorite.

Then I got 4 brand new and never finished it. Last year ToD was on sale on PSN which got me to realize how fuckin good these games were and I replayed 4 and couldn't stop playing. Now I need to get back in to it and get all the trophies and beat Arc 3.

What are you fags stories of the best series?
>>
RF5 never
>>
File: Margarete.png (136KB, 185x495px) Image search: [Google]
Margarete.png
136KB, 185x495px
Be my wife you bitch!
>>
Rng events ruined RF4.
>>
>>386131620
only played 4, what is this bundle and is 3 worth it?
>>
>page 10

Rune Factory is truly dead now

At least it ended with a bang
>>
i wanna hug the butterfly loli
>>
The chinese girl in 4 is my wife
>>
>>386132514
Not never, the core people were absorbed into marvelous when neverland closed so there's a possibility.
>>
>rng marriage flags and third act
Absolutely retarded idea that hurts a otherwise great game. I don't even mind all the other events being random but having to wait for a dice roll saying "ok, now you can finish the game" is fucking dumb.

amber is best waifu. fite me fgts
>>
>>386136161
you're my nigga
>>
>>386131620
should I buy this game
I love harvest moon games
I hate rune factory for the ps3
I need waifus to forget about my depression
>>
>>386137547
Go for it. It's basicly harvest moon but also with easy as fuck combat. I'm enjoying it (rng events aside).

Kind of short however. I beat the main story before year two.
>>
>>386137804
can you play after beating the game? is it worth to keep playing?
>>
>>386137940
Yes you can keep playing after beating the story and it's your call if it's worth continuing. It's still the base harvest moon style of grow crops, raise animals, befriend villagers, go mining.
>>
>>386137940
Well most of my time spent after the two main arcs was going for full shipping completion, but there's also lots of events, going for all gold trophies, and the third story arc that's hidden behind a rng event (I didn't finish that in the first year, just the two main ones)

There's stuff to do, but other than "get married" and "get the third arc" (both of which are locked behind rng events)you gotta make your own goals
>>
>>386138392
>>386138404
thanks anons
I'm going out today to get it somewhere
>>
>>386138515
It's on the eshop if you can't find a physical copy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.