[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Naruto game for ps3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: naruto.jpg (75KB, 627x353px) Image search: [Google]
naruto.jpg
75KB, 627x353px
Which Naruto's game for ps3 is the best? Tbh I'm not a big fan of the series but I'll have a couple of weeb friends at my place for a week and kinda wanted to get something for entertain them. I was looking into UNS3 but really, I dont know. Something with a good and up to date roster would be great.
>>
Man I remember when the Naruto Ninja Storm games were first announced.

I had never seen a game look so close to anime before.
>>
>>386131291
I think UNS3 is the closest the ps3 gets to an up to date roster
>>
>>386131594
Yeah. I didn't have a PS3 at the time but my friend got the first game when it came out. It was absolutely stunning. They still hold up well, I think. The frame rate is just bad on console.
>>
File: narutttt.jpg (103KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
narutttt.jpg
103KB, 450x450px
>>386131815
I saw this at my local GameStop for 20 bucks but again I'm asking you anons.
If you confirm me that UNS3 is better, I'll take that one.
>>
>>386132016
iirc the numbered games have a story mode while the others are mostly just versus
>>
>>386132016
That game is like a prototype for UNS4. It's not bad but I preferred UNS3 on a mechanical level. The systems they added to that game are good in concept but they aren't all executed very well (improved much in 4). It also doesn't have a real story mode if you're into that. That being said it probably has the most online players and it has more characters than 3 since it was the last 7th gen game. Ultimately, if you want to just get a game to fuck around for a week with some friends then I guess rev is fine but if you want story mode and slightly better gameplay go with 3.
>>
>>386132016
That one is basically the same game iirc. With like 2 or 3 extra characters. If you are only looking for PvP than yeah I guess it is the better game. It has a 4 player pvp, but I think it's 1pc vs 3 ai's. You'll have to look it up. Get uns3 If you actually want to play it after they leave.
>>
>>386132445
I'd also suggest UNS3. 4 is just worse in every way because you get maybe 5 extra characters in exchange for a significantly worse story mode that covers the least interesting content and has a lot of really terrible fights with hardly any cinematic elements.
>>
>>386132676
I think it is worth it just for salad and Boruto. Also raps the story up if he actually cares about it.
>>
>>386132923
UNS4 is one that I skipped. Is the story really that bad? I think it comes with the Boruto one they put out recently and that might be kinda cool if it's like a full story mode too.
>>
>>386133139
Nah it doesn't come with the Boruto story. I think they are saving that for a new entry. Boruto and salad are a dlc for the game. Story ain't that bad, but it does go full dbz mode.
>>
UNS3 is your best bet as other anon already said. Though, if your PS3 is compatible PS2, you could also take a look at Ultimate Ninja 5.

I think the Storm series somehow failed to capture the feeling of the original PS2 games. For some reason, their formula doesn't work well in 3D and ends up in mediocre fighters with some awful mechanics in the core of the gameplay. The solo modes are okay, the roster is godly but as fighting games, they are just not very fun nor entertaining.

Best series for Naruto were Clash of Ninja and Ultimate Ninja.
>>
>>386133980
The 3d nardo games aren't fighting games. They're closer to brawlers at this point.
>>
>>386134165
How are they not fighters? Sure it may be a 3D arena but the games still have many staples of fighting games.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.