[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You WILL buy this game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2700.jpg (100KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2700.jpg
100KB, 400x399px
You WILL buy this game
>>
lol nope
>>
Already did Todd
>>
>>386130236
kill yourself, this game is already dead
>>
You WILL give me an egg
>>
>>386130378
What did this fat poster mean by this?
>>
File: thedivision05.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thedivision05.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
On the contrary, I'm strongly considering jumping into The Division right now, since it's apparently vastly improved since launch, and I haven't played a good cover shooter in a long while.
>>
Nah.
>>
>>386130236

I wonder how much bungie is paying you to make these threads everyday
>>
Didn't buy the first one, won't buy this one. FPSes just don't do anything for me.
>>
>>386130236
Maybe when the full game with all expansions is $30, but even then TTK edition I got was boring. Hope it does ok on PC to keep more shit coming to the platform
>>
>>386130236
I already did.

My biggest beef with the game was the no matchmakingand being an antisocial fuck i hated browsing forums for a team.. Now they are adding matchmaking but its called something else to calm autists.
>>
>>386131268
You are being matchmade solely to fill a gap in a guild's premade under the assumption that you will later join that guild.
>>
>>386130915
It was a good idea, but he side quests REALLY hurt it, which is annoying because they could have been great. I think for cheap its worth a play through for sure.
>>
I dicked around the first one alone in console since most of my friends are on PC, liked parts of it but it felt incomplete. I want to play this with friends on PC, I doubt it'll be amazing but as far as being decent entertainment and background for conversations I think I'll enjoy it.
>>
>>386131352
There is no obligation to join a guild you are just filling in gaps.

And they clearly stated that a bunch of no guilders can be teamed up for a raid. Just with a higher chance to join with a more complete group.

So its literally matchmaking.
>>
>>386131360
I've heard they were in a pretty good place right now. Also, the build diversity is stronger than ever, and the upcoming classified gear (essentially new 6-piece set bonuses) only aims to improve that.
>>
Literally Bad Halo
>>
>>386130236
I already bought it 3 years ago, I'm not going to buy any of it's dlc, you can fuck right off.
Yes, 2 is a new game, but it's the exact fucking same thing and might as well be dlc, especially seeing as characters carry over from the first game (i had to try really hard to not die from laughter typing this last sentence).
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.