[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is overwatch worth buying if i play complete solo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: fgdg.jpg (99KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
fgdg.jpg
99KB, 600x315px
is overwatch worth buying if i play complete solo?
>>
>>386124939
>is overwatch worth buying
Let me just stop you there.

No
>>
>>386125951
then tell me why it isnt worth buying and not only "no"
>>
If you are a shitter and are content to be bad at games then buy it and have fun. If you like actually competative gameplay then no.
>>
Honestly, right now it's a shit state of affairs. Loads of throwers, loads of leavers and mostly loads of fuckin idiots who should be playing CoD.
I would avoid and see how Season 6 is.
>>
>>386126265
damn... i think ill spend the money then on dishonored 2 and prey if i dont find something better
>>
>>386126393
I don't think either of those games are very good but that's just my opinion senpai and I don't know what games you like.
>>
>>386126525
good singleplayer games but also multiplayer from time to time
>>
>>386124939
no next
>>
File: 14687946463590.jpg (45KB, 680x704px) Image search: [Google]
14687946463590.jpg
45KB, 680x704px
>>386126045
What do you mean by "competitive gameplay"? He can easily play solo in ranked games, he can find a nice team to do some scrims later on, assuming he'll git gud.
>>386126265
Only in low ranks. In 4k+ you always have nice people, like in 8 out of 10 games.
>>
>>386124939
It's a fun game, but only if you play it for fun
>>
>>386126608
lol I wouldn't know. I got up to 2200 and then went on a monumental losing streak because of the morons on my team. I was regularly getting gold elims with Lucio ffs. I don't know what I did to Blizzard to deserve this.
>>
>>386124939
Please don't. Solo means you're easy prey for the matchmaking, so unless you enjoy abusive, unhealthy relationships, don't.
>>
>>386124939
no just go play gigantic for free and get the ultimate pack if you like that.
>>
>>386124939
That's what I do.

Proceed to play unpopular heroes and solo your way up to master ;))
>>
You can try destiny 2.
>>
>>386126608
What I meant was that the competative skill ceiling is very low and feels unrewarding if you are used to high skill competative games.
>>
>>386126984
gigantic looks like shit m8
wont install something like this on my pc
>>
>>386126002
>shitty players that will bitch and moan as soon as your team starts losing
>retarded players that will go apeshit if you refuse to pick FOTM characters
>skill ceiling is so low you will hit it in a week
>game is about stacking your ult ASAP and then pressing it in the right moment
>ranked is just not fun
>competitive tournaments are fucking boring to watch since the game is trash
>game is too team-dependent and personal skill is almost non-existent
>>
>>386124939
If it was around launch then sure maybe, but now god no. It had it's problem early on but now I've heard it's even worse now.
>>
>>386127012
wont try it, didnt liked the beta of the first game and its activision, another no for me.
>>
>>386127079
>thinks overwatch looks good
>but thinks gigantic looks bad
Actually yeah you have some shitty taste and I want you to stay out of my games. Get Overwatch and stay there.
>>
>>386127108
ill watch some gameplay from it and if i like it im gonna buy it, voicechat is no problem for me i mute it in every game because annoying 10year olds
>>
>>386127183
because you know what i play
>>
Honestly you kind of missed the time to play man.
At this point all the online matches are just kind of a mess. Motherfuckers throwing and quitting all the time, bitches throwing shitfits at every opportunity especially if you don't stick strictly to the current meta, etc.
>>
>people disconnecting on both my and enemy teams
>overtime ends while 2 of my team members are standing in the middle of cap zone
Did they beak the game somehow?
>>
>>386127828
>tfw same thing happens on Paladins but it's because of hackers who can literally push a button to drop you from the match
>>
I bought Overwatch at launch and played for a week before shelving it. Recently, I picked it up again and it's still a lot of fun. The characters all play smoothly and have a diverse set of abilities to mess around with. It's not the type of game that you can play for 8 hours straight and still be having fun at the end of it though - it gets annoying pretty quickly if you're a competitive person (even in casual play). As opposed to a game like Call of Duty where you can single-handedly carry your team if you're good enough, in Overwatch you are entirely reliant on the braindead children that your team-mates often are.
>>
>>386127317

>is it worth to buy it?
>I'm gonna watch some gameplay and buy it anyway if I like it

Why the fuck do you have to make a thread about this shit then you cancerous fag?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.