[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the best game of the 90s?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Was this the best game of the 90s?
>>
>>386123976
Well it was that or Mario Kart (SNES or N64)
>>
No. It's a poor game is general. Good art, tho.
>>
>>386124231
I'll be honest, I'm a bit disappointed to learn Napel was a bit of a dick bag
>>
>>386123976
One of.
>>
I never liked Earthworm Jim. I think the gameplay is bad, the stages are boring and the character is very big on the screen. And humor is rubbish.
>>
>>386124565
Why is sonygaf upset now?
Is it because the best game was on Nintendo and Sega? or have they dreamed up a new reason I'm not privvy to?
>>
>>386125332
he misgendered someone
>>
>>386124231
>being totally in the right and calling out bullshit articles

are we supposed to be disproving of this guy for some reason?

Also, seriously? Expecting anyone here to side with fucking kotaku? How fucking new are you?
>>
>>386123976
Not even close
>>
>>386123976
I honestly didn't like it. I like other games by the devs, but this one just had the MESSIEST level design.
>>
>>386123976
pokemon aka and midori
>>
the cartoon was cool, from what i remember
>>
It was OK. It was really just Shiny experimenting making a game with different playstyles that would mesh together beyond a platformer and the game was super messy as fuck. It got away with it because the graphics were incredible for the time and it felt good to play. EWJ was really just a warm up for MDK which is where Shiny really nailed it as a studio. EWJ2 was phoned in because they felt they needed to do it to raise money for the crazier ideas they had like MDK and Messiah.
>>
File: 1489184645630.png (13KB, 530x492px) Image search: [Google]
1489184645630.png
13KB, 530x492px
>>386124231
>mistaking /v/ for reddit and neogaf
>>
>>386124231
>Poorly structured, confusing critiques on games released on the anniversary of said game are now passive aggressive hit pieces stemming from gender politics.
>I better respond in kind by passive aggressively calling a tranny whatever the hell gender they don't feel they are just to stir shit.
Neither of these faggots are in the right. Tennappel even more so for getting butthurt enough to waste his time responding to a stink piece.
>>
>>386125408
oh wow, I should've guessed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.