[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He didn't change his clothes for millenia.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
He didn't change his clothes for millenia.
>>
>>386123657
People pretend fighting him is difficult.
>>
>>386123657
our guy
>>
>>386123657
>implying people showered in the middle ages
>implying he even sweats
>>
>>386126242
Dont be a tryhard.
>>
>>386126242
OMG you must be some video game prodegy everyone else found him hard but you are the chosen one just like in your RPG its only a matter of time before girls showing up at your door wanting to bang you because you are just so nice and amazing at playing dark souls
>>
If he is as aggressive as Gundyr or Gael.
>>
more like Rangeless King amirite friends
>>
>>386123657
>he saved the same picture twice
>>
The flow of time is convoluted in my pants.
>>
>>386123657
Why do people pretend this fight is good?

>shitty, filler fight against his dragon that's more a waste of time than anything else
>ugly, featureless arena
>NK himself is slow as balls and has an extremely basic moveset
>can be largely trivialised with the greatshield with thunder resist
>>
>>386126242
he's one of the more difficult bosses, yes. why would people pretend?
>>
His statue had different clothes and a little different weapon so he obviously changed his attire.
>>
>>386129508
FAG
>>
I love how they subtly confirmed he's solaire
>>
Obviously weaker than Midir why brag himself as Dragon slayer.
>>
>>386130460
Midir was a cuckold bitch boy.
>be immortal dragon
>weakness is lightning
>sell your ass to a woman because she gave you a little attention
>try to fight the dumb human purple stuff for the non-purple humans
>get purpled
>notice a non-purple human is invading
>try to stop them reaching your waifu
>get stuck on a ledge
>they force you off
>forget you have fucking wings
>plummet down to the ground
>they follow you
>remember you have wings
>get in an autistic rage and try to fry the dumb tiny human
>they too are immortal but only while rolling
>they execute you and go to look for your waifu
even Seath wasn't this much of a bitch
>>
>>386130460
Firstborn of all bosses would annihilate Midir because he has powerful ranged lighting attacks.
>>
>>386131098
Maybe in your edgy animes
First born alone would get his ass handed over, fighting dragons wasn't something you could do alone
>>
>>386130847
Memedir probably had no idea what was going on and just acted like a guard dog
>>
>>386131526
tell that to Gough and Ornstein.
>>
>>386132231
Do you really think they went dicks out without thinking against dragons?
They worked as a team
>>
>>386129976
>NK himself is slow as balls
which nameless king did you fight? the dude fucking flies across the arena in a split second and his combos last forever
>>
>>386123657
He enjoys Dutch Ovening inside those robes. Why do you think he's got his nose covered? I'm doing it right now and this is really intoxicating.
>>
>>386132521
>and his combos last forever

And are telegraphed to fuck.
>>
>>386132746
moving the goalposts
the argument was that he was slow as fuck.
>>
>>386132840
And he is.
He doesn't "fly across the arena", he's got one move that makes him travel a short distance rapidly and like every other move he has to charge it up.
>>
File: autastic.00_jpg_srz.jpg (75KB, 567x414px) Image search: [Google]
autastic.00_jpg_srz.jpg
75KB, 567x414px
>>386126242
>I imply that a difficult boss is easy as a passive aggressive way of stating how good I am at the game.
>>
How hard would Artorias have been if we had fought an uncorrupted, shielded one.

In fact how would the events have differed if Artorias didn't leave his shield behind? Other than the immediately obvious of course (ie Sif dying).
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.