[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PUBG should unironically be the GOTY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

>>
>Early Access
Nah
>>
>honk
>honk honk
>hoooooooooooooonk
>>
>>386122234
you should unironically kys
>>
File: pepe popcorn.jpg (65KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
pepe popcorn.jpg
65KB, 540x568px
>another 300 reply thread complaining about campers, streamers, shills, honking and "waaaah I dont like this game I never played why do you"
>>
Really, it should. Top selling game on steam for a long time, most played non-valve game on steam, most streamed game on Twitch mostly, really fun as well.
>>
dota 2 should be goty this year desu senpai
>>
Opinions can't be wrong and shit, but, bro? You're totally wrong. No derivative early access game is ever gonna be GOTY, and if that ever happens, i'll buy a leather fedora, cook it and eat it. Thankfully, people aren't retarde-oh, wait. Guess I'm eating leather.
>>
>>386123894
You bought a mod of a mod of an already janky old as fuck game you sucker.
>>
>>386124094
This is a mod of what? Its not a mod to an existing game
>>
>>386122234
>muh streamers
>>
>>386122234
Then why is it not ?
>>
>>386124469
The year is not over?
>>
File: f93.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
f93.png
279KB, 898x790px
I honestly think it should.

>sold exceptionally well with very little advertising
>VERY high player retention. This means people are returning to play it over and over again.
>new concept
>unique

/v/ can't refute this
>>
File: 1496013365177.jpg (112KB, 772x817px) Image search: [Google]
1496013365177.jpg
112KB, 772x817px
>>386122234
>game is literally free because you can sell all the cosmetics you get and make your money back
>100-man matchmaking queues that are literally instant because of the high player count
>devs are constantly improving the game in every aspect with weekly updates
>the overall clunkiness of the game as well as bugs, exploits, and server issues being addressed and fixed every single week
>legitimate the most fun you can have in a multiplayer 4-player co-op game right now
how the fuck can anyone hate this game
>>
>>386123894
More like
>It's another thread by the same fag fishing for (You)'s every day
>>
>kill some random shmuck
>get permabanned for stream sniping
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
>already hating crates before they're implemented
>made $16 on them in the first day
Maybe they're not so bad
>>
>>386124710

>sold exceptionally well with very little advertising

The new playerbase ( with new i mean people under 20 ) go on Twitch or have their favorite streamers.
and one Idiot started it and this snowballed.
The advertisment was done by twitch by streamers

>new concept

Is this bait?

>unique

Yes it is
>>
>>386124773
but redditors play pubg
>>
>>386124925
>The advertisment was done by twitch by streamers
This is the same advertisement which happens to every popular game.

If you look on twitch the most viewed are pretty much the same as the most played pc games.

Obviously twitch helped but only in the same way it helps every game with little advertising.

>Is this bait?
The circle thing is new enough I've never seen it before.

>VERY high player retention. This means people are returning to play it over and over again.
This is my main point though. People just don't stop playing it, in this metric it completely btfos every other game released this year.
>>
BUGS OUT THE ASS
ONE MAP
CARS HANDLE LIKE DOGS
SHIT HIT DETECTION
TERRIBLE NETCODE
REHASHED UNORIGINAL IDEA
BUT MUH STREAMS PLAY IT SO ITS EPIC GOTY
>>
File: 1501455985564.jpg (503KB, 1242x1386px) Image search: [Google]
1501455985564.jpg
503KB, 1242x1386px
>>386125708
>>
>tfw bought this specifically friends want me to play it AND because devs specifically stated to release from EA in 2 months
I'm kinda conflicted, because the game up until now, including now, is in a very shit state, but if they have the balls to actually do it and launch it, I may not even refund.
>>
File: c1a.png (131KB, 300x902px) Image search: [Google]
c1a.png
131KB, 300x902px
>>
>>386125397
Cars handle like shopping carts and it works perfectly in first person.
>>
>>386125225
This one offered long lasting partnerships and continuous revenue, that are still going on.

While other games get like 1/2 day's of paid promotion.

Active player count isn't scaling well with the number of copies sold either.
>>
>>386123894
>another frogposter desperately tries to justify his early access shovelware
>>
>>386125967
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.