[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does nintendo just not like Money?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: playable ice climbers.png (1MB, 669x1026px) Image search: [Google]
playable ice climbers.png
1MB, 669x1026px
Does nintendo just not like Money?
>>
Give it time. They'll get to it soon enough.
>>
>>386121254
it's been leak
>>
>>386121254
>Fire Emblem brothers featuring Cloud

fuck off
>>
>>386121254
No, they just hate the cancer that is Smashbabies. The sooner they can kill off this series and the horrendous community it has created, the better.
>>
They've already released the game twice, if they'd rather make the sequel instead of releasing it a third time I'd be okay with that.
>>
File: IMG_0215.jpg (50KB, 1024x661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0215.jpg
50KB, 1024x661px
Why does Nintendo hate money?
>>
>>386122871
get a 3DS for that
>>
>>386121254
Yeah because the Wii U Smash totally saved the system
>>
>>386123338
Imagine the Wii u without smash.
>>
If they really wanted MORE money, they'd cater to Melee players a little more. I'm not saying like go full Melee, but keep running momentum through your jump like Melee. Maybe a less harsh input delay, Brawl's was 4 frames which wasn't too bad. Maybe SSE2.
>>
>>386122986
Already have but i hate the controls and 240p resolution
>>
The main reason it hasn't happened yet is because of Sakurai, who is working on his next big project.

It will be a port of 4 with additional content and characters, not an entirely new game. So it actually should be out rather quickly once it enters development properly.
>>
>>386123568
>they'd cater to Melee players a little more
pro fighter games players are cancer tho.

they expect the impossible a game with a wide variety while being balanced
>>
>>386123463
Okay. Tr4sh sucks and you still have the five or so good games on the thing.
>>
>>386124470
Actually, they constantly shat on PM for being balanced. They want unbalanced games.
>>
>>386124470
Look at Icons. All the characters in that play just like top tier Smash characters.
>>
Will you smashfags stop begging already? It's obnoxious.
>>
>>386121254
It'll come in 2018, they're just being smart about their release schedule this time around.

This year has been great so far, Nintendi is pretty much pushing one major title per month. They're going to want to do the same in 2018.

Wouldn't be surprised if we get a Metroid Prime Trilifgy remake next year as well, and possibly Skyward Sword HD.
>>
>>386125173
Fucking shill
>>
>>386121254
Games take time to devlop, you cunt.
>>
>>386125205
Whatever, it's clever IMO. You ctry-babies always complain about "waaaah too long droughts on Nintendo".

There hasn't been any major drought on Switch yet in terms of Nintendos release schedule.

I'm personally fine with them speeding shit out.
>>
>>386121254
>>386122871
PORTENDO
>>
>>386125173
I really hope they do a Wind Waker type port rather than a Twilight Princess port of SS, if they do it.

I want A new lighting engine, improved Shaddows etc. and I hope they really enhance the impressionist art-style. That shit can potentially look really good (see emulation).

And of course, make it playable with the switch pro controller.
>>
>>386124532
>five good games

lol
>>
File: Super_Mario_Sunshine_2.jpg (111KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Mario_Sunshine_2.jpg
111KB, 459x612px
>Does nintendo just not like Money?
They hate money.

This probably died for Super Mario Odyssey to exist.
>>
>>386126125
Eh, I doubt it. Sunshine was the least popular fully 3D Mario IIRC.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.