[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it fix everything?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 96

File: path of fire.png (221KB, 700x543px) Image search: [Google]
path of fire.png
221KB, 700x543px
Will it fix everything?
>>
>>386119721
You cant fix that mess
>>
>>386119721

>still no ACTUAL SEA servers

I'll give them money when they give me sub 200 ping
>>
File: 1478625792063.jpg (47KB, 536x536px) Image search: [Google]
1478625792063.jpg
47KB, 536x536px
>>386119721
>wowbabbies cry for mounts for years
>anet build an expansion around them
>>
isn't there like a homosexual dev team or something for this game?
>>
>>386122994
the entire dev team got reshuffled after the trainwreck that was the last expansion.
>>
>>386123064
i drooped out after the HOT expansion ... was it any good?
>the entire dev team got reshuffled after the trainwreck that was the last expansion.
did they really change the team?
>>
>>386119721

No. It needs worthwhile content. Now think about what they showed as a previewf or this expansion.

>5 HUGE MAPS
Okay so what do I do in these maps? More events for trash greens or what?
>mounts!
So mounts with a gimmick to traverse the new huge maps so I can explore. I mean, it's nice as a side feature but to have it as your main feature? Uhhh.
>new elite specs
Could be okay if they're useful and there is worthwhile content to use them in.

As one expects from Nu-Arenanet, everything seems half-assed and bland.
>>
>>386123213
They had to, half the devs were more interested in gay love affairs and tranny npc's plus that gemstore bby. Took like half a year for got to release after being shown, pof its 2 months.
>>
>>386119721
Forgotten game fo shill
>>
Just let it fucking die.
>>
>>386123292
>Could be okay if they're useful and there is worthwhile content to use them in.
It's not like PvP or WvW are suddenly going to out of fashion, plus new raids, new fractals and open world content with hopefully some nice meta events but I'm not worried.
>>
It'll be probably ok, but obviously won't fix everything, if you like it you should buy it, if you dropped out even before HoT, don't force yourself to play it.
>>
When I did play this game (back in 2013-14), the main reason I played it was world vs world. back when seasons first started, I was there grinding hours and hours with my guild, fucking up jade quarry and SOR/TOS. I put in absurd amount of hours into it, almost 12 hours a day.

Everything I did in PvE (Living story, fractals, dungeons) to get ascended, legendary weapons, etc was just so I could maximize my WvWvW experience. All this bullshit about Trinity, raids, etc never mattered to me. Because this game wasn't designed to have high-tier PvE content. It wasn't designed to have a trinity. It wasn't designed to have a fully functional raid system. World boss is, maybe, the cusp of what should be integrated in the game. I feel like, this game can never get any better than it was. It's in the name. GUILD wars.
>>
>>386123619

PvP and WvW went out of fashion a year and a half ago.
>>
>>386123292
I gotchu, anon
>>5 HUGE MAPS
>Okay so what do I do in these maps? More events for trash greens or what?
You do nothing. Just like every other map. You make a few filler things and than do the same raids over and over
>>mounts!
>So mounts with a gimmick to traverse the new huge maps so I can explore. I mean, it's nice as a side feature but to have it as your main feature? Uhhh.
GW2 has fast travel, so the mounts are useless. Sure there will be some jumping puzzles and WvWvW is much faster, but GW2 is dead
>>new elite specs
>Could be okay if they're useful and there is worthwhile content to use them in.
It's P2W. HoT has destroyed EVERY SINGLE BASIC HERO SKILLS. And I mean EVERY. You either have bought HoT or you lose in PvP. The same P2W bullshit with the new expansion.

GW2 addicts are just not realizing that GW2 is just a time waste. Does it matter what you do? No. You just do the same thing over and over and over and over and over.
There is no challenge in GW2. Everyone plays the meta, so raids and fractals and dungeons are easy af. If Anet would buff the raids for meta no lifers only, the raids would be dead and the people would just leave.
>>
>>386124829

Yep. Just about what I expected. Last I checked in-game, people were comparing achievement scores to discern how good they are at the game. Points you get for doing daily quests. I'm convinced only morons play this game religiously.
>>
As long as the new maps doesn't have all that vertical fuckery the HoT maps had. Looking at you, tangled Depths
>>
File: GW2 half expansion.png (154KB, 1109x444px) Image search: [Google]
GW2 half expansion.png
154KB, 1109x444px
>>386119721
People have already lost faith in Arena Net to do anything competent. This expansion can't fix it, I'm sorry.

Especially not with this man at the helm. He doesn't even even recognize why people were so upset with the previous expansion. He is not capable of seeing why people were saying the previous expansion was unfinished.

>"B-But we got it out 2 years later!"

2 years to late, dipshit. It should have been finished the day you launched the expansion.
>>
>>386125664
today i saw a new player complain about verdant brink's confusing layout.

I didn't have the heart to tell them about Tangled Depths.
>>
>>386125958
Also the expansion shouldn't have needed Korean levels of grind to progress in.
>>
GW2 is literally better than it ever has been. Ignore the people ITT that quit at launch/HoT launch due to content droughts. The age of content droughts is over.

There hasn't been a period of more than 72 days wtihout a content patch in a year, and they did that WHILE making an expansion.

The next season of live content is already being made, and is going to hit 2 months after xpac launch. The game has a ridiculous amount of shit to do, and the amount of shit available to do just keeps on increasing.
>>
File: 1500411359408.gif (321KB, 161x169px) Image search: [Google]
1500411359408.gif
321KB, 161x169px
Will it fix the game being dead?
>>
>>386125664

They have horizontal fuckery now
>>
>>386126239
>The game has a ridiculous amount of shit to do
Korean grindan is not good content.
>>
>>386126327
Guild Wars 2 is 3rd in population behind WoW and FF14.

It's far from dead. It's just not no.1.
>>
>>386126394

Lol ok
>>
God no, it will be dogshit. And I'll still buy it probably.
>dumb as fuck hologram spec for Engi with long-ass cooldowns
And I probably won't even switch from my boon FT build.
>>
>>386119721
No, it's too late. The game released
>without GvG, nor real PvP focus, and not even a reason to team up with people at all
>without the energy system that made the original so deep and interesting
>without interesting nor fun combat
>without a good storyline
>without UI customization
>without a good title screen

It may bear the name of "Guild Wars", it's no worthy sequel.
>>
>>386126239

Lots of shit to do =/= fun

Look, I enjoyed my time with GW2, but the straw that broke me was when I was trying to play through the story again and realised that if two npcs were conversing with one another, i was left no choice but to sit there and take it.
No option to skip dialog i'd heard before, and I realised every single alt I raised after this would go through the same thing, minutes of wasted time each quest listening to two lesbians feign emotion at one another.
I sort of want to play through one more time from 1-80 and stopwatch all the time I'm forced to stand still and listen to conversation, I want to know how many hours it amounts to.
>>
I just made a revenant after not playing since a few weeks after Hot release. I feel like this game was meant to be played for a couple hours at a time, no more. Filling hearts on the map can only entertain for so long.
The meta events are fucking stupid though - sure they feel awesome with hundreds of people doing them, but good luck finding more than 10 others.
Guild Wars 2 is wasted potential: the game
>>
>>386119721
Not even Necromancy can fix that dead mangled abomination.
>>
>>386126539

I understand why you quit but the game is way better now than it was in 2012/13. I think you can probably name any aspect you enjoyed about it back then and that thing would now be much improved
>>
>>386126239
I've played it recently. Like, this week recently. Everyone in this thread is right. The only reason I am still playing this piece of shit is because I have two friends who do. Both of those friends have said that the only reason they still play this game is because me and the other friend is still playing it. We're not playing it because its fun. That ship sailed years ago. We're still playing it because we quite literally have nothing else to do.

Thanks for this post, I guess. I'm actually going to sit down and talk to my friends about something, anything else, that we could be doing besides playing this game. Its obvious none of us have had fun playing this game in ages. We're only here for each other. I think its time we finally quit this boring, monotonous waste of time.
>>
>>386126609

What? Meta events get run constantly dude, hell there's even still guilds that do drytop metas and shit.
>>
>>386126539
The entire living world stuff is horribly written. That's four years of terribly paced tripe with awful dialogue and even worse characters and villains. I think that blanda up Norn and the uguu cat are somehow the characters that annoys me the least, which is saying something.
>>
>>386126658

300 ping from SEA, dodges being unreliable and enemies warping positions because of it.

Sadly I'm tapped out on GW2, I want to keep playing it but it'll never be playable for me.
>>
>>386126506
>>without interesting nor fun combat

You are entitled to your opinion, but I think it has some of the best combat in an mmo.
BDO combat was also awesome.
>>
>>386119721
If they would release a way to play the previous living world quests/stories, in their entirety, without using a credit card, I'd come back. I pre ordered this fucking trash heap when it was first announced, took three days off work to play it. Dropped it after the first day and luckily work let me have my two floating holidays back to use at a different time. I tried to pick it back up after my surgery in May due to being stuck at home for a month. They want 30 bucks to add the living world story to your journal and they won't even give you EVERY mission, it's MISSING 2 of them. Fuck the Jew-Tranny lesbian cock munchers at Anet
>>
>>386126394

This is actually worse than Korean grindan. Korean grinding has the purpose of making your character stronger, so you can decimate shit or other players. Or destroy gods in 1 hit.

In GW2 you don't gain anything from it. You just grind, you don't get stronger. You get gold and then you can buy some 2D wings on the gemstore or some shit. It's asinine.
>>
>>386126770
BDO would have fun combat if the enemies had even the slightest hint of a competent AI. Playing Dynasty Warriors: Iron Blades of Grass MMO Edition gets boring pretty quick.
>>
File: NCSoft 2016 quarterly.png (69KB, 945x590px) Image search: [Google]
NCSoft 2016 quarterly.png
69KB, 945x590px
>>386126440
No it isn't. That would be Elderscrolls Online. By a huge fucking margin. Is GW2 even in the top 10 list any more. Hell, even looking at NCSoft's quarterlies, GW2 is almost about to fall off the chart completely. Any game that pulls in numbers under 10k automatically go to the "Other" category like Wildstar has.
>>
>>386126912

The thing about gw2 is that some people feel the need to be like this moron and burn themselves out grinding for gold for no reason and then come on 4chan and complain about the grinding. If there isn't the need to grind, why the fuck are you grinding, dumbfuck?

God damn people are stupid.
>>
>>386126912
>linking grind to character strength
This is and always was a terrible idea. Cosmetics should always be the endgame of an MMO. Otherwise it's just a fucking gear treadmill. Guild Wars did it the best, endgame equipment less than halfway through the game.
>>
Just fucking play FF14.

No wait, drop the fucking mmo genre for good.
>>
>>386127009

Is this graph showing money, or copies of the game sold?
>>
Unironically worse than tortanic, I regret buying this game.
>>
>>386127024

Because there's nothing else to do besides grinding. In GW2 it's either that or standing around. The problem is GW2 also has the worst grinding out of any MMO I've seen so far. You have to grind according to a schedule because you're grinding events. You don't gain anything but trash items you sell for measly pieces of silver. And there is no variation from grinding to attain said measly silver. Grind events all day, every day just so you can get a cosmetic cockring or some bullshit that you could've bought with real money anyway to save you the hassle.

This game is dumb.
>>
>>386126730
>blanda up Norn and uguu cat are some how the characters that annoys me the least
This. I am honestly surprised how the writers could fuck this up so bad. Then again, the writing in this game constantly reminds me of Hamburger Hepler's vomit from Dragon Age.

This is what happens when companies hire to get diversity points instead of hiring for actual talent or skill.
>>
>>386127009
http://www.mmobyte.tv/the-most-popular-mmorpgs-in-2017-you-should-be-playing/
https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/comments/41l153/mmos_by_popularitypopulation_rankings/
>reddit
http://massivelyop.com/2016/12/08/perfect-ten-the-healthiest-live-mmorpgs-at-the-end-of-2016/

It's hard to find sub numbers because no one releases them any more, but most sites put GW2 in at least the top 5.
>>
>>386127009
I play both right now and GW2 have much higher population
>>
>>386127291
Ironically the part of SWTOR that Hamburger Helper contributed writing to is better written than the entirety of GW2.
>>
>>386127284
>grinding events for gold

You didn't play the game longer than 40 minutes, did you.
>>
>>386127170
Its revenue in Korean monies in the millions. Not game copies sold, though game copies sold does translate into Korean monies anyway. Its everything sold under the IP including copies, microtransactions, out of game services including character name changes/server transfers etc.

This also has a pretty fair, though not exact, way of seeing how healthy or populous a game is. The more people playing a game, the more money there is to be spent on it. GW2 is at the lowest its ever been and its damn near in the gutter just like Wildstar.

Also, as a point, its pretty damn obvious the game is dead population wise if you actually log in and play it. With the sole exception of the "main boss events" where everyone zerg rushes a world boss, and Divinity's Reach (mostly because its filled with RPers), all maps are desolate wastelands. Hell, even Lion's Arch is a shallow husk of what it used to be now. Mystic Forge used to be packed with so many people you couldn't see the damn sparkly glowly shit. Now I see maybe a handful standing around it?
>>
>>386127170
General money income.
Games that have a subscription fee like Lineage and Blade and Soul will always have a good steady income.

Where as games like GW2 that have an in-game store with no sub fee, will rely on that and Expansions to produce income. Producing spikes.
This chart in particular doesn't show the release of GW2s previous expansion. Which was released 4Q 15.

In other words, this graph is redundant for the point he is making.
>>
>>386127291

The writing has become so atrocious it's not even good to laugh at anymore. It's just sad. A stellar contrast from GW1 where the tone was much more fantasy-like than GW2. It felt like more of a serious adventure, with good times and bad times, mystery, loss. I'm not saying GW1 writing was Shakespearian in quality but it was good enough and got me immersed.

GW2 writing? Absolutely horrendous. It's Mass Effect: Andromeda tier cringe times 10. Just imagine this shit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgFHIR7lLC0

Except it never stops. Ever. It's a constant barrage of this kind of cringe but the writers don't get shit on for it because nobody cares about GW2 anymore.
>>
File: tenor.gif (168KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
168KB, 375x375px
Enjoy telling mentally ill trans NPC's how "brave" they are
>>
>>386127606

Blade and Soul is f2p. There is a sub but it's entirely optional and gets you extra goodies.
>>
No. It's just added more elite specs that are required to play.
>>
File: NCSoft 2015 Quarterly.png (260KB, 1435x841px) Image search: [Google]
NCSoft 2015 Quarterly.png
260KB, 1435x841px
>>386127606
While you do make a good point, it isn't entirely redundant. He is right about GW2 being the absolute lowest in terms of income that it has ever been.

You can see the rest at: http://global.ncsoft.com/global/ir/earnings.aspx

GW2 is almost at the point Wildstar is.
>>
>>386119721
Holy shit STOP SHILLING YOUR GODDAMN GAME
>>
>>386128161

>STOP POSTING VIDEOGAMES ON THE VIDEOGAMES BOARD I NEED TO TALK ABOUT HOW A TRANNY TWEETED SOMETHING STUPID
>>
>>386127659
Echoing this statement, my friend bought me HoTs and I wanted to vomit. Everything about the writing is so atrocious I don't know where to begin. Its so.. 'squeaky' clean, so politically correct its nauseating. That world is tumblr tier fanfiction not Guild Wars.
>>
>>386128235
>"hey here is this game's expansion"
This is not even a post, it's just straight up advertising, and we've had this every day with the very same image. At least try to do a good job you shitty shill.
>>
>only good character is Zojja because they tried to make her as unlikable as possible
>they don't want to give Felicia Day money so they left Zojja in a coma for 2 years and replaced her with a little crippled rat

they should have just fucking killed her like Eir and been done with it.
>>
File: 1471379744089.png (71KB, 349x265px) Image search: [Google]
1471379744089.png
71KB, 349x265px
I don't think it will "fix" everything, but the new additions will certainly be interesting and I'm looking forward to testing them out. I recently started playing and bought HoT, so my fresh eyes might not be entirely reliable. Combat is more enjoyable than XIV which I also play(but stormblood is stale and feels uninspired somehow), storytelling is pretty cool if you don't get mad at every little detail, and some parts are pretty funny or make me feel things in my secret feelings place. All in all, I'm optimistic about the expansion but respect the opinions of others who don't feel the same way.
>>
>>386128334

>Something new is announced and is fast approaching
>Is surprised when people want to talk about it

Look I realise this is a new and scary thing for you, probably only having been here a few years, but this used to be the norm before /vg/
We used to have threads of the same game on /v/ hit the bump limit 5 maybe 6 times a day when it was popular.

At the moment, on top of this being a new expansion that people want to talk about, someone with severe autism has set a bot loose into the general over on /vg/ so everyone who wants to talk about the game comes here instead.
>>
>>386128521
Please don't mention him. I had to join a /vg/ guild just so I could occasionally ask questions or talk about the game and then go back to minding my own goddamn business. If it's still shit in a week, I'll harp on mods over in IRC again.
>>
>>386128521
But no one is talking about it. GW2 threads only get started by marketing shills. The only thing that is ever discussed in GW2 threads is how much of a dumpster fire it is.
>>
File: dead fucking game.jpg (470KB, 822x549px) Image search: [Google]
dead fucking game.jpg
470KB, 822x549px
>>386126327
>>
>>386119721
Sure, it will fix that shitty skill and pvp system.
Call me when they decided to remake GW1.
>>
>>386128521
Except you didn't start with a picture of the new exp or talking about one of the new additions, you simply throw the name, the expansion and say "here talk about it, generate hype for me".

Again git gud at your job shitty shill.
>>
>>386128735
I've been experiencing this more and more lately. Even during meta events the zone doesn't fill up any more.
>>
>>386128521
Rule number number 1: don't talk to the crazy, remember that guy whom your parents told you not to talk to? Yeah that's him alright just ignore him.
>>
>>386119721
Guild Wars 2 is fundamentally flawed, so no.
>>
>>386128790

>Except you didn't start with a picture of the new exp

But...that IS a picture of the new expac logo

Also not the OP, like several other people in here I CAME TO TALK ABOUT THE GAME, and instead I end up wasting my posts arguing with people who come into the thread just to get angry at the threads existance.

Look, let me tell you a legendary secret of 4chan, passed down from the oldfags many years ago.
The report button, if you think a thread is a shill thread, you can report it, for spam/marketing and then hide the thread, there you don't even have to look at it anymore.
What possible purpose does it serve to storm in and start bitching left and right? Do you think you'll "set all of us straight" by making us realise we actually don't walk to talk about the game?
>>
File: 1487229597912.jpg (116KB, 1196x779px) Image search: [Google]
1487229597912.jpg
116KB, 1196x779px
Sharing this picture of the cute new face and hair options, pulled from twitter. I think this is really nice and am looking forward to new aesthetics for gear that fit Elona. The weird mesmer butterfly gear from the trailers is jarring, though, even if it might fit the class' aesthetic theme; it's just not something I'd expect in such a setting.
>>
File: lol.png (1MB, 941x660px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
1MB, 941x660px
>>386128735
>at HoT release
current-pic related 5 min ago.
>>
>The main villain is motherfucking Balthazar
So they are still shitting on human lore.
>>
>>386128993
>logo
Which is one of the things I know for a fact that shills tend to use as a standard. Where's the concept art? The screenshots? The articles? Look I won't teach you how to do your job shitty shill.
>>
>>386129003
>more dreads and black people options
wew I actually thought you guys were kidding about their forced diversity
>>
>>386129003
wtf that glare hurts my eyes. looks like a poor bullshot too. what is wrong with the edges of those things on his arm?
>>
>>386129115

>know for a fact

Do tell how you "know for a fact" without being a shill yourself? This is entry level trolling right now, step it up man come on, reddit should have taught you better.
>>
>>386129075
I think they're adding to it, honestly. They're bringing humanity's resilience to the forefront, even in the face of something like one of their absent gods returning and turning out to be a bad dude.

>>386129152
It's an optional hairstyle and face that was added to character creation, nobody's forcing anyone to play as it, it's just an option for people who want something different. It'll probably be the new hotness for a while until hype dies down and people will go back to their sylvari.
>>
>>386129003
>Instead of going after the most popular expac in GW (Cantha, yes) they give their audience we wuz elonian kangz

fucking hell
>>
>>386129075

Here's a summary.

Lazarus appeared for some reason and gathered the white mantle. But we didn't deal with him for some reason and decided to go after Caudecus because he doesn't follow Lazarus. Then we spent time playing with the new baby dragon when monsters show up and then Lazarus shows and saves us. Chinese woman goes with him to study.
We do some random shit with Braham about getting a bow he can shove up his ass or some shit.
We discover somehow that Lazarus is someone else. We also have a machine that can kill dragons now. Lazarus comes to our lab with the machine, we trap him and use mirror magic to reveal he's Balthazar.
Everyone's like "yeah okay let's go kill this guy I guess" and then we go do just that while at the mouth of Primordus who's been subdued somehow by the machine and Balthazar.
We stop him by killing some dogs and Primordus and Jormag too for whatever reason, are weakened and go back to sleep.
Now Balthazar is the big bad and we have to kill him.

Yes the story was all over the place because it's shit.
>>
>>386119721

Will it remove all the SJW and tranny shit?

If not, then, no.
>>
>>386129003
>WE WUZ KANGZ expansion
Dropped.
>>
>>386129235
>without being a shill yourself?
Being on /v/ and having a brain. Comes a new release of a big company there will always be a few of those threads per day, always the same image, normally the logo or official postcard artwork for the expansion with only the minimum amount of words in it to form a sentence. When a game has actual interest, actually interested people create threads which differ in style.

Blizzard for example is specially guilty in this.

Look I know it's a shitty job but if you picked it then at least try harder.
>>
>>386129383

To clarify, we killed some dogs. Primordus and Jormag are alive but they went back to sleep because reasons.
>>
>>386129383
That's sort of what happened but somehow wrong? The machine was designed to put the dragons back to sleep so they'd stop trying to eat all the magic(everything, really), Balthazar shows up all "i'll be taking this now," we kick his dogs' asses, he accidentally nukes himself, and it turns out he was using Lyssa's magic to glamour himself the entire time he was pretending to be Lazarus, which will have serious implications for the rest of the pantheon and was most likely designed to be a hook for future content.
>>
>>386129584

>Being on /v/ and having a brain.

So who'd you get to do your research for you?
>>
>>386129003

Holy shit, that is fucking gross.
>>
File: 2017-08-04.jpg (666KB, 1367x1734px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-04.jpg
666KB, 1367x1734px
>>386129584
>it'll be the norm up until xmas.
>get used to this image, we're going to see it a LOT more
>>
>>386129716
Not an argument shitty shill. Do a better job at entertaining me or you'll have one less person bumping your shitty thread.
>>
File: 1491209346126.jpg (75KB, 640x388px) Image search: [Google]
1491209346126.jpg
75KB, 640x388px
>>386129761
>google path of fire
>first image to come up

Honestly, I think those anons used it because it's the most recognizable image for the series as opposed to an orc for WoW or a miqo'te for XIV. Some people just want to talk about the new expansion and enjoy their hype. There's probably an intern working as a shill somewhere in there, but eh.
>>
>>386129761

I like that these threads either die or people are shitting on the game. I'm fine with that, to be honest.
>>
>>386129003
Sad thing is Nu-Anet doesn't realize Elona was a mixture of nubians and egyptians. Pic related.
>>
>>386129003
The new faces they added were pretty dramatically different. I hope they keep adding some because the stock faces just weren't different enough.

>>386129075
It's still Pala babes.
>>
>>386129913

I'm not the OP, i'm distracting you while a few people talk about the game, and the shitty dev team.

See, I'm like you, but instead of coming into a thread and starting arguments for entertainment, i like wasting morons time.
Also, your entire argument is "shill" so I suggest restructuring yours a tad if you want me to actually put any effort into mine beyond "you're a retard"
So please, make good on that threat so I can go back to talking about the game and not wasting my thread replys on you.
>>
>>386129707
This is the exact same shit, word for word, that was posted in like 5 other shill threads. Marketing shill with copy and paste responses confirmed.
>>
>>386127603
It's just showing subscription based MMOs raking in a shit ton more money than a buy-to-play one.
GW2 gets most of its money from copies sold.
>>
>>386129980
Think I'm going to spend most of my time on the manta. It's so cute.
>>
>>386130239
>GW2 gets most of its money from gem store whales buying shitty costumes and backpack skins

ftfy
>>
>>386129980
The entire /vg/ threads are just bot shills. You really think ArenaNet wouldn't stoop to shilling on /v/ too?
>>
>>386119721
Why are you guys shilling your game on 4chan? Wouldn't tumblr be more your audience?
>>
File: 2017-08-04.jpg (437KB, 642x1292px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-04.jpg
437KB, 642x1292px
>>386129980
there is a very specific reason for that. it's not hard to figure out either.
>>386129990
you can tell shitshill OP threads on /v/.
>ask shit question at start
>never include gamplay/weebum/gif
>always use "stock" image for first OP
>>
GW2 has one of the best models around.B2P + cosmetic shop which you can exchange gold for gems(store currency).
>>
>>386130331
>The entire /vg/ threads are just bot shills.
It's literally just one bot and he's not shilling, he's an autistic spammer.
>>
>>386130343
It's GW2 not FFXIV
>>
>>386130381
desu yeah, they make some weird choices though but overall much better than being charged per each game + each month + cash shop.
>>
>>386129046
>HoT release
>LS3 Maps
also filename
>>
>>386130312
This.
>>
>>386130381
Shame they forgot to attach a good game to it.
>>
>>386130216
>I'm not OP
wow sure convinced me
>while a few people talk about the game
Shit on the game you mean.
>i like wasting morons time
Why do you like wasting your own time?
>your entire argument if I ignore your entire argument is "shill"

You gained a few points for effort but still a shitty post mate, keep trying, you'll get somewhere eventually.
>>
>>386130503
>mmos
>good games
the princess is in another castle
>>
>>386130443
>It's GW2
But that game fits Tumblr.
>>
>>386129980
>enjoy their hype
What hype? The game is garbage, the few good things the game had on it's release are now broken and they backstabbed the veteran players, nobody, literally nobody cares about this piece of shit anymore.
>>
>>386130481
Damn, thats pretty dead.
>>
>>386130126
I'd be so hype for a real mix of nubian and egyptian architecture or armor themes you have no idea. Fingers crossed that they're not complete retards.

>>386130136
I can't tell you how many times I've just slapped a helmet on my characters because I can't stand how samefacey a lot of them are. Even the downs faces are trash.

>>386130229
>check archives for "balthazar"
>other people saying what happened in that part of the story too
>not word-for-word accurate like you claim

Fuck off into the sun.
>>
>>386130481
ty for the names also, HoT/LS3. same shit. you must be on a faggit EU server, right?
>>
>>386130532

And yet your still replying to me.
So if my goal is simply to get you to waste your thread replys?
>>
>>386130443
But GW2 new lore and writing is very much tumblr material.
>>
>>386128342
They should just recast her, no one is going to throw an autistic rage fit over Day being replaced.

>>386128417
I'm more excited over classes getting another elite so it's not all basically just hot elites running around in the gamemodes. The balance patch is going to be very interesting post release.
>>
>>386130381
I'd agree with you if they hadn't broken their promises of first never releasing expansions and then promising to bundle all previous expansion with the new so you'd only have to buy it one time and be able to play all the content.
>>
>>386130775
>promising to bundle all previous expansion with the new
But they do that. HoT+PoF for the price of HoT at launch.
>>
>>386130728
>They should just recast her, no one is going to throw an autistic rage fit over Day being replaced.

GW2's remaining players are mostly tumblr audience tier. Are you saying they wouldn't go into an autistic rage after finding out the red-haired female VA got fired because they didn't want to pay her?
>>
>>386130503
Flawed as it may be its definitely not as bad as /v/ makes it to be.
>>
>>386130835
Completely fucking over everyone else who they lied too that bought the game at launch. They still lied through their teeth.
>>
File: dP7IQ3N.jpg (237KB, 1482x1100px) Image search: [Google]
dP7IQ3N.jpg
237KB, 1482x1100px
>>386130637
>I'd be so hype for a real mix of nubian and egyptian architecture or armor themes you have no idea.
It's definitely middle eastern flavored.

>>386130931
Most of the reddit fanbase is ok with recasting her though and they're the ones that actually matter to anet.
>>
>>386130637
>I'd be so hype for a real mix of nubian and egyptian architecture
Doubtful, A-net seem like the type to buy in the we wuz wangs SJW meme. As evidenced by the elonian faces/hair styles all being sub saharan african tier.
>>
>>386130969
Not that anon, but it is pretty bad.
>>
>>386130775
>then promising to bundle all previous expansion with the new so you'd only have to buy it one time and be able to play all the content
They seriously said that?Honestly I'd be fine with this but I guess the backlash from the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""veterans"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" would be unbearable.
>>
>>386124235
> you will never again play it on the first day again
> see the absolute clusterfuck that happened when people noticed world bosses for the first time
> the absolute joy of wrecking an giant enemy on a massive zerg of newbies
> gone like tears in the rain

unfortunately for me this game is shit
>>
>>386131047
Either the vets are mad or the nubs are mad. Constant tug of war with each release so far.
>>
>>386130654
And if my goal is just to stay here and see people shitting on the game?
>>
>>386130567
>>386130720
>MMO
>Story
>>
>>386131003
kangz**
>>
>>386130835
>for the price of HoT
It's not the price of the expansion though. I'd only touch this garbage again if they sold the two expansion for 20 bucks in total.
>>
Sorry OP but most GW2 threads devolve into either
A. Le SJW devs tumblr xd
B. Mad GW1 players that would rather shit on GW2 than play GW1
C. People spamming the misleading quarterly's
GW2 is in the best states it's been in since launch.
>>
>>386130974
How is it a lie if they've literally fulfilled it.
I honestly don't understand some of you aspies literally wanting to be mad 24/7. But you do you.

>>386131217
Avoiding garbage games is pretty easy I don't know why you'd waste money on something you didn't like tbqh
>>
>>386129046
>at 8 in the morning on a Friday

The game has a pretty high normie population, most people would be at work now. Also, they just added a new level 80 meta-event map, most people would be doing that rather than AB.
>>
>>386131128

Then we both achieve our goals and go on merrily, though I get the added benefit of being in a guild wars thread and get to see discussion positive or negative take place, so there's that.
>>
HOL' UP
>*smacks lips*
SO YOU
>*hoots and hollers*
WAIDDAMINUTE
>*gets jiggy with it*
YOU BE SAYIN'
>*stinks up Divinity's Reach*
YOU BE SAYIN' WE EXPANSIONS N SHEEEIT?
>>
>>386131047
Yeah when the game went f2p right as HoT was announced they said they wanted "people to only buy the game once and have all content available to them" so when they gave the game I bought for free and forced me to buy again it was a kick in the balls but at least I thought I'd recoup my losses if I waited one or two expansions. Nope.
>>
File: 22380.jpg (309KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
22380.jpg
309KB, 720x900px
>>386126696
>Burn out: the post
My guildmates and me just play other smaller games on the side. You just got burned out, play something else for a bit and you'll come back to Gw2 eventually.

And that's the good thing about Gw2 actually. It really is the kinda game you can drop for a while. I haven't played the last 3 big content patches and with the xpac announcement we're just going to pick up where we got burned out. Nothing lost, really.
>>
>>386131240
While I admit the game is in its best state after the constant QoL updates and new specs , you can't deny the fact that those complaints are valid even if they're being constantly regurgitated
>>
Gosh, I wonder why all of a sudden people give a shit about this game
>>
>>386131240
>GW2 is in the best states it's been in since launch.
SO how is PvP and WvW doing?
SO how is that ignored underwater combat doing?
SO how did that huge waste of resources for esports work out?
>>
>GW2 is good because you can stop playing it

Nice. That's precisely why I buy games. To not play them.
>>
>>386131295
>I don't know why you'd waste money on something you didn't like tbqh
Because the game wasn't that bad at release, they nerfed several builds, changed the way skill points work, butchered the story, which should have been about destiny's edge and you, released crappy armor, temporary story mode that forces people to pay to gain access permanently...

It's a giant pile of shit that was dumped on what was once a good game.
>>
>>386131428
/gw2g/ is unable to discuss the game on /vg/, so they've taken refuge here. Don't worry, they will disappointed soon enough.
>>
File: 1493155568753.jpg (644KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493155568753.jpg
644KB, 1920x1080px
>>386131129
I kind of liked the personal story(or what I've played of it so far), but some of it does drag on and just makes be feel exhausted.

>>386131240
Game has flaws, but it's enjoyable to play a few hours every day if you just want to kill some time or murder something for a while. Going at it like a job seems ill advised, but we're on 4chan so there's got to be at least a few neets here who've burnt themselves out by going for a legendary nonstop.

>>386131428
New expansion brings people out of the woodwork.

>>386131463
XIV is designed the same way, yoshi even said so, but you've still got people addicted to it who burn themselves out in three days and wonder why there's no new content.
>>
>>386131452
WvW is pretty good at this moment and the rewards are great.With the new update you can even upgrade the wvw armour to legendary status.Gliding will also be available
>>
>>386131129
Not every MMO has fucking garbage lore like WoW
>>
File: 1493736573548.jpg (105KB, 651x669px) Image search: [Google]
1493736573548.jpg
105KB, 651x669px
>>386131334
>>
>>386131452
>SO how is PvP and WvW doing?
Pretty great actually, new maps and wvw got a pop boost due to reward tracks and now wvw players actually have something to work towards.
>SO how is that ignored underwater combat doing?
Still ignored but at least it exists.
>SO how did that huge waste of resources for esports work out?
Automated tournaments are perfect though.
>>
>>386131463
For MMOs that's a great thing;it means you won't have to craft a new tier of items to be competitive.
>>
>>386129152

In all honestly I'm actually kinda happy with this. The new hairstyles and faces are free, so there's no need to pay for those stupid makeover kits just to access them. And there's actual options for to make black female characters now. There just used to be one face option while like 75% of the other faces were just generic asian bimbo bullshit.
>>
>>386129368
Nightfall was my favorite, but really only for introducing Dervish, which was my favorite class and fundamentally changed the way I played the game. I also really like Kamadan (which isn't in this xpac, I know).

For story and aesthetic, Factions was the best.
>>
File: 1345796484520.jpg (48KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1345796484520.jpg
48KB, 184x184px
>mfw this expansion incites a race war among RPers.
>>
>>386131452
>cherry picking: the post

PvP and WvW are fine though.
Water combat was always dumb and I'm glad it was dropped
That last one is just pure cherry picking though.especially when the biggest competing mmo has done the exact same thing
>>
File: 2015-04-02_00001.jpg (617KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-02_00001.jpg
617KB, 1920x1080px
>>386131591
>Gliding will also be available
Gliding in all WvW maps? Or just the desert one?
>>
>>386131351
>you'll come back to Gw2 eventually
Not really. People said the same thing about UO, EQ, WoW, and various other MMOs we've played (We're all over the age of 30). Once we move on, we move on.
>>
File: Bright tips.jpg (82KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Bright tips.jpg
82KB, 800x1100px
>>386131463
I've literally clocked thousands of hours on the game. Can't say it wasn't worth it's money.
You can't expect a game to entertain you for years and not get bored.

And for the type of game Gw2 is it's a good thing. You'll get burned out eventually, you can't prevent it. The devs can't prevent it.
At least Nunet was smart enough to make sure you can hop on the train months down the line and just pick up where you left off without being left behind by the players that have been active.
>>
>>386130126
>pharoh riding a chariot OVER BODIES in front of a massacre

That is surprisingly brutal.

>>386130637
They seem to be doing just that actually.
>>
File: gw076.jpg (132KB, 449x868px) Image search: [Google]
gw076.jpg
132KB, 449x868px
norns should be deleted

>>386131737
He's just trying to be snarky desu

>>386131582
Way too many treat gw2 like they do all other mmos and want to spend 12 hours a day grinding for some shit. I will never understand that.
>>
>>386131956
All maps it seems since they posted a screenshot of EB too with the new territories system;you can only glide if you own them.
>>
>>386131591
>>386131639
so just the same zerg fest with pve rewards tacked on. got it.

>>386131906
>cherrypicking
nigger that is/was some of the biggest fuck ups of gw2. aside from letting tumblr run it.
>>
>>386131956
Desolation huh
>>
>>386127659
>I'm not saying GW1 writing was Shakespearian in quality but it was good enough and got me immersed.
https://youtu.be/V8gHHFWOjHQ?t=7s
>>
>>386132092
>so just the same zerg fest
Of course huge scale group content is going to be a zergfest. Expecting anything else is weird af

Actually LS1 was one of the biggest fuck ups of gw2 but ok rant about that underwater content boo
>>
File: 1448362347765.png (250KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
1448362347765.png
250KB, 500x392px
>>386131960
That's up to you. We've only ever played ESO for a little while but went back to Gw2 eventually.
We all met in the original Guild Wars so the name/lore/world kinda carries a lot of weight with us.

Also I'm 33.
>>
>>>386131975

>I want everyone to not progress while I take a break from the game

It's this crap that makes games boring. You want to pick up where you left off but when you pick it up again, there's nothing new to do. No new goals, no new ambitions, nothing. Because "people want to pick up where they left off!"

This is why mobages like Granblue have 16 million players and GW2 has 5000.
>>
>>386132193
>Actually LS1 was one of the biggest fuck ups of gw2.
why?
>>
>>386131975
It's kind of insane they've managed to keep exotic gear at relatively the same price all this time exclusively so players can't miss out on content for being "under geared".
>>
>>386132319

For me personally, they ruined Lion's Arch forever with that dumb fucking makeover.
>>
>>386121743
What's wrong with that? Actual mounted combat where your horse dying costs money would be awesome.
>>
File: EBG.png (2MB, 907x901px) Image search: [Google]
EBG.png
2MB, 907x901px
>>386131956
All maps, also anti air skill on ballistas.
>>
>>386132319
I love gw2 but are you for real?

>let's delete content from our game forever once we release new content

Still annoyed that there is no battle for lions arch fractal yet.
>>
>>386131861
Eh, I liked it I just don't Anet ignoring the egyptian side of Elona.
These two. >>386131003 >>386130126
>>
>>386129383
>Some Dogs
Temar and Tegon are not some dogs.
>>
>>386132319
Content wise it was amazing. If you were there for it, goddamn. MARIONETTE THE QUEEN.
Anyways, they were timed events. They were not replayable after the episode passed. You still can't buy the episodes because so much of it was open world and based around these meta events.
They got so much shit they delayed living story 2 to fix the direction.

I miss it. Not the way it was delivered, but man the content was fun. Scarlet was alright too desu
>>
File: 1446089699831.jpg (10KB, 325x182px) Image search: [Google]
1446089699831.jpg
10KB, 325x182px
>>386131960

>tfw I want to play City of Heroes again
>>
File: weak human flesh.png (851KB, 928x723px) Image search: [Google]
weak human flesh.png
851KB, 928x723px
>>386132023
>norns should be deleted
Everyone spamming particle effects out of their ass or uses special snowflake dyes should be deleted.

>>386132296
>You want to pick up where you left off but when you pick it up again, there's nothing new to do
Except for all the content you've been passing by? I'm not sure what you are getting at but gear grind is a boring "goal".
Gw2 doesn't force you to grind. You can for particle effects, but you really don't have too. And because you aren't forced to grind, you can hop back in whenever you want.
>>
>>386132296
There's always other things to do, though. Horizontal progression is certainly different than most MMOs, but I like the blend of both horizontal and vertical progression that they've got going on. It's somewhat inclusive, but you still have to work hard if you want to try different things, which doesn't cheapen the sense of accomplishment.
>>
>>386132527

He just summoned them out of thin air and I slapped them into submission within 1 minute. They are most definitely some dogs.
>>
File: 1494230456983.jpg (25KB, 566x430px) Image search: [Google]
1494230456983.jpg
25KB, 566x430px
>>386119721
I don't understand how anyone could positively and unironically think this expansion will fix anything considering it's already setting to be even more disappointing than HoT itself
tl;dr fuck off shill
>>
File: Ceara.png (381KB, 517x854px) Image search: [Google]
Ceara.png
381KB, 517x854px
>>386132579
>Scarlet was alright too desu
And yet everyone hated her at the time for being too mary sue. I thought she was an alright (cartoonesk) villain.
>>
File: qZyrUsn.png (54KB, 315x320px) Image search: [Google]
qZyrUsn.png
54KB, 315x320px
>>386132197
>>
>>386132656
>Everyone spamming particle effects out of their ass or uses special snowflake dyes should be deleted.
he literally changed his armor from muted colors to the neon ones in the image right as I was standing there
>>
Nothing will save this game. It's flaws are structural. To the way how combat boils down to spamming dps attacks and avoiding the red circles, turning every fight into some red light green light tier shit and how fast travel is so incouraged. To fix the game you'd have to do a complete redesign of the base concepts
>>
>>386131240
Have you ever stopped to consider why that is? Maybe, just maybe, its because the public perception of GW2 is that its not a very good game?
>>
>>386132656

The fact you can only think in terms of "gear grind" speaks to your own lack of imagination. GW2 will continue to play because people like you think "hopping in" without being behind is excellent all the while you don't play the game for months on end because you're bored of it and don't understand why. Certain games can benefit from a lack of progression, MMOs generally do not.
>>
File: what_scarlet_really_saw_4.jpg (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
what_scarlet_really_saw_4.jpg
202KB, 1920x1080px
>>386132845
She was a villain and she was hated, I'd say it was a job well done.
I disliked her ending though. Way too much fanservice to the "anti-scarlet" crowd. She actively made LA and Kessex better. Praise be Scarlet.
>>
>>386132864

Pretty much this. If they want to attract the audience that only wants to hop in without feeling behind, they'll have to change their game down to the baselevel. Why play a game when anything you do has no meaning and there are no goals? There's no fun to be had in GW2 anymore except when you first start out and explore.
>>
>>386133027
Old LA was literally a dumpster fire.
>>
>>386132579
>>386132845

Marionette was by far the best boss battle GW2 ever had. It is SUCH A TRAVESTY they deleted that from the game. I just don't get what was going through their minds that they though this was a good thing.

I hated Scarlet though. She really was a Mary Sue.
>>
File: 1495067843023.png (137KB, 900x665px) Image search: [Google]
1495067843023.png
137KB, 900x665px
>>386132909
>f2p base game being easy for new people to try out or people to return to without feeling outclassed is a bad thing
>>
>>386133104
I liked old LA way better than this sparkle sparkle shit that looks like someone swallowed a bunch of paint, then regurgitated on a canvas.
>>
>>386133125

Newbies will always be outclassed. It's not a bad thing to give them reasonable goals and timeframes to climb towards the top. Games are meant to be played after all.
>>
File: 1442011118234.jpg (123KB, 641x600px) Image search: [Google]
1442011118234.jpg
123KB, 641x600px
Is the rumor about condi getting dunked true? I just changed all my ascended equipment to condi stats
>>
File: gw2 (1882).jpg (305KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
gw2 (1882).jpg
305KB, 1680x1050px
>>386133027
>>386132845
She was fine, she provided fun content and even if it's gone, it left a mark on the world, the game needs more of that, instanced storytelling is shit in comparison.
>>
>>386133104
That I agree with.

>>386133115
Colin fucked up
I actually enjoyed the way they built up scarlet's character and that she pitted already existing factions against you. It was definitely rough around the edges and a lot of it handwaved away due to being rushed, but I enjoyed it.
I hate to be one of those hipsters who thinks everything old is automatically better, but I liked being on Scarlets adventure way more than La--Balthazar's adventure. I know who Scarlet is due to the episodes digging around for information about her. But Balth? Don't know anything about him because the lore isn't providing many answers, just questions.
>>
File: 794852-killzone_2_helghast__3_.jpg (186KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
794852-killzone_2_helghast__3_.jpg
186KB, 1280x720px
>>386133027
>She was a villain and she was hated, I'd say it was a job well done
That's the other way around m8
A villain well done is the kind of villain that makes you regret you're not fighting on his side
Being overwhelmingly hated simply means you have no redeeming feature
Hell, look at FFXIV, Zenos is just as much a cartoonesque villain as L8TAH T8TAH, yet he still has a solid fanbase, while most people who dislike him only do so because of the "difficulty" of Shinryu trial
Scarlet however has had among the most vocal opposition from a playerbase I have ever seen
I will refrain from saying "universally hated" because there will always be tumblr contrarians to think she was awesome, but they're hardly representative
>>
>>386133348
Nah, the food changes are going to be interesting though.
>>
>>386133336
Their goals are the new stats for weapons and armors required to do end-game content.
>>
File: 2013-01-01_00013.jpg (389KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2013-01-01_00013.jpg
389KB, 1920x1080px
>>386132025
That seems cool. If gliding is fun

>>386132182
Aye.
>>
>>386127009
Aion still alive
wtf maybe I should dust off the old special edition account
>>
>>386133401

The Scarlet story was bad but Lazazar's story is infinitely worse. It's clear that Nu-Anet is only trying to survive on hype building. Lazarus was supposed to be an OH MY GOD REVEAL. Then suddenly he's Balthazar for another OH MY GOD reveal. And then of course there's Livia now for another one of those reveals.
It's so blatantly obvious I'm surprised people aren't quitting on the spot for being treated like retards. But I guess you have to be retarded to still enjoy this game.
>>
>>386133336
I mean, yeah, I'm used to games like XIV or WoW there it's all about bigger numbers and getting better gear so you can beat the shit out of the next big bad, but gw2 is refreshing in that it doesn't require me to treat it like a second job or anything. I just started playing about two weeks ago, so my opinion may change in the future, but for now I enjoy it and understand that others may not.
>>
>57 posters
>208 replies
It's really all of /vg/ hahaha the game is so shit you got shooed off by a bot.
>>
>>386133115
>>386133027
>>386132845

Nothing scarlet did made a lick of fucking sense, but nothing ANYONE ELSE DID made any sense either.

I could go through every single step in the entire story and point out the logical inconsistencies and times when shit was done for literally no fucking reason, but it all boils down to Angel McCheese just writing whatever she thought was cool at the time, without a single thought for how any of it came together to make a coherent story.

As soon as she got demoted, the living story got noticeably better.
>>
>Anet said that they are making something big concerning mursaats in Guild Wars 2
>It was it
Fuck
>>
>>386133601
>Aion still alive
Only in chinkland
NA / EU is RUS / BR / botland now
>>
>>386133692
How is this /vg/? The thread is actually on topic
>>
>>386133483
>A villain well done is the kind of villain that makes you regret you're not fighting on his side
That's just one version of a villain well done. The other version of a villain well done is one in which you just hate their existence. Either they're annoying (Incredibles), they're repulsive (Bolton), or they're just downright creepy (Scarecrow). Scarlet fit the first (well not really a shining example but good enough I suppose), but partially because she magically got all of her desires up until the ending.
>>
File: 6543613.jpg (69KB, 920x788px) Image search: [Google]
6543613.jpg
69KB, 920x788px
>>386132909
>Certain games can benefit from a lack of progression, MMOs generally do not.
But there is progression? All sorts, across 3 different gamemodes. It's just horizontal and slightly vertical when it needs to be. And it's up to player creativity, you set your own goals.
I'm really not sure what you are missing here?

And I might have not played for a few months, but I did play for many more months before. And during my break, I never actively disliked the game. I just got tired of the gameplay, I still have shit tons of goals I could be working on, but Gw2 is the kinda game that you can step away from and continue with the same goals or new ones due to patches later down the line. All without the need to work your way through a threadmill.
>>
>>386133771
Oddly enough, the bot might actually pull from this thread in the archives and be on-topic for once.
>>
>a game is good because you can not play it
I have been playing games wrong all along.
>>
>>386133692
>small number of IPs
>SHILL HARDER FUCKING SHILL SHIIIIILL REEEE
>more IPs
>VG IS HERE FUCK YOU REEEEE

Dont you ever get tired of being of being a faggot?
>>
I havent played since the first month, did they add more skill buttons?
>>
>>386133616
Lazarus wasn't even a reveal, him coming back was foreshadowed in the third raid wing.
>>
>>386133692
Any /vg/ general would be derailed by that bot
>>
>>386134031
Some were changed. You still have your base settings, but you switch out your right bar skills with different things you've unlocked with hero points and leveling up. Play around with different builds if you're just dicking around in open world.
>>
>>386133726
>As soon as she got demoted, the living story got noticeably better.
Very true.

>>386133616
A lot of LS3 definitely feels like "hey gw1 players remember these" but without any weight to it. The maps were best in show.

>>386133859
Guess most of /v/ prefer vertical progression.
>>
>>386133726
What? She got demoted? When? Did they give reasons? Also, why the fuck didn't they just fire this hack? Quality of development would have gone up 200%.
>>
remember the lies?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU1JUwPqzQY
>>
>>386133643

GW2's model would work if they provided the slew of content needed for getting rid of "gear grind". For example, where are all the dungeons you can do to attain new cosmetics? How about content for new skills or maybe altering your skills to give them flashier effects? What about content, for example, where you can summon a world boss yourself for people to kill and you can attain a cool new outfit or elite skill cosmetic?

None of that exists. You just get new backpieces to purchase from the gemstore.
>>
File: NotSureIfWant.jpg (9KB, 231x251px) Image search: [Google]
NotSureIfWant.jpg
9KB, 231x251px
>>386134115
>confront balth at the end of PoF
>lose
>major setbacks occur, team members die
>You're simply not strong enough to confront him on your own
>LS4 involves you going to IoJ to collect the aspects of Lazurus to bring him back for real this time, to pit god against god
>>
Do you still get all your skills by level 10 and then play the exact same way forever?
>>
>>386133885
Nah these days the bot just pulls from its own threads. It's why they add a "use a name and an image" statement to the OP so it has new shit to feed from whenever some unknowing anons waltz through expecting a regular thread.
>>
>>386134694
No because skills matter way less than traits.

>>386134607
Pumping out more content faster is definitely needed. Fractals, raids, living story, the works.
>>
>>386134694
Weapon skills are given to you early on, but there's traits that you unlock later that drastically change gameplay and one engineer can have an entirely different build from another.
>>
>>386134658
Mursaats aren't gods unless you're a dumb White Mantle fanatic. And Lazarus would be trashed by Balthazar.
>>
File: 1501092521973.png (106KB, 450x425px) Image search: [Google]
1501092521973.png
106KB, 450x425px
>>386133837
>but partially because she magically got all of her desires up until the ending
But that's the entire point
People don't hate Scarlet "as a villain" because she's mean and bad, they hate her "as a character", OUTSIDE OF THE GAME, because she has no redeeming feature aside from introducing the best salad hair
If only the things she did, she did them legitimately, people wouldn't be so hostile to her
Instead Anet whipped out asspull after asspull ("teehee I've been learning the eternal alchemy for 2 weeks and I'm already surpassing a thousand years of theory established by the most intelligent beings on the planet, don't be mad silly bois xP ") while throwing a couple of snarky tumblr catchphrases at her every apparition
She's a walking forced meme
It's no wonder she's extremely unpopular
>>
File: ceara.jpg (118KB, 965x827px) Image search: [Google]
ceara.jpg
118KB, 965x827px
>>386134974
>She's a walking forced meme
But she's a dead forced meme now
>>
>>386127170
it's showing 13-14 million USD per quarter revenue
>>
>>386134974

Pretty much this. People hate her because she makes no sense.
Asspulls after asspules like you mentioned, in addition she also united the races all by her lonesome and got them to follow her as the supreme leader. But I guess she's interdimensionally intelligent so I'll never comprehend how she did it.
>>
File: 1473439142086.jpg (88KB, 944x530px) Image search: [Google]
1473439142086.jpg
88KB, 944x530px
>>386134658
I never understood why Mursaats were considered villains in the first place
>m-muh chosen ones
Yeah, the chosen that were meant to unleash the end of Tyria, poor them
>>
>>386127284
MMOs are about grinding.

What other mmo gives you the option to do WvW and max level 'arena' style pvp?
>>
>>386135258
The whole mass murder/sacrifice thing was kind of shady.
>>
>>386134265
You know when Lion's Arch got attacked and we killed Scarlet (and not just "Scarlet dies," but we actually personally get the death blow on her?) You know how afterward some no-name salad blows the Zephyr Sanctum out of the sky, and it happens to land where scarlet had a base of operations?

Scarlet was supposed to be an over-arching villian who wouls oppose us throughout the whole story, but the blowback was SO BAD that they kicked Angel McWhatever from the narrative director spot and let us kill scarlet.

They brought in Leah Hoyer for a bit (her full involvement started with the last episode of the living story before the expansion, with the introduction of the silverwastes), but she later left for a VP spot at Telltale (VP of narrative or something.)

>wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/ArenaNet#Writers

Angel is currently only credited as a "writer," and isnt even on the story team any more.
>>
>>386134974
>People don't hate Scarlet "as a villain" because she's mean and bad, they hate her "as a character", OUTSIDE OF THE GAME
wat
>>
>>386134658
Lazarus is kill. Also why did people hype him so much. He was just a shitty side quest in EotN
>>
>>386135452
>Also why did people hype him so much.
Purely because he was from GW1.
>>
How true is this
>>
>>386135365

There's a difference between hating a character because the character is evil and vile, that you hope she or he dies in the story. This character is written well and has clear motives. It's a strong character who happens to be evil.

Then you hate a character because she's poorly written and she makes no sense. This is a bad character that you hate, who happens to be evil, because she was written poorly.
>>
>>386135483
>left side favors GW2
It's shit
>>
>>386135452
"The last mursaat" being a physical representation of the white mantle's shenanigans and needed to be put down for the current status quo to remain balanced. Also that whole bit where he promised unending pain and death to humanity. Best to nip that in the bud tbqh.
>>
>>386135483
Can't speak for FFXIV but the GW2 part is all true.
>>
>>386135317
It was a necessary evil to keep the apocalypse at bay
The whole religion / ritualistic aspects of it was a charade to get the people of Tyria to do what was necessary on their own volition
Yes it's manipulation, but it wasn't for the sake of being malicious
>>
>>386135483
When I played FF before the realm reborn update it was a fucking joke. Easily one of the worst games i've ever played. I don't know how it changed after the big update.
>>
>>386135483
A little worded wrong. Like the gear progression. Legendary gear exists primarily for easy stat switching, making it the go-to for a lot of players but still not necessary, but it's still technically ascended tier.

Otherwise yeah. I'd fill the whitespace with meme images.
>>
>>386134696
Why dont you just make a Notwars2 general and trap it in a "real" one
>>
File: IMG_8933.jpg (112KB, 1024x839px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8933.jpg
112KB, 1024x839px
>>386134974
The moment I start to really enjoy and stomach GW2, Living Story happens:
>no fee, buy to play, relaxing to play without the need of feeling 'left behind'
>ruined by temporary content
>no joke they seriously paid people to put effort into content they'd delete after a few weeks

>people complain about Trayhorn stealing the show with his salad basketcase
>'lets take all that feedback, ignore it, and do the same shit with our new villian'

Just the tip of the iceberg.

I spent hundreds of hours into GW2. As fun as it was, it was nowhere near as fun, challenging, or memorable as GW1 is. I cant log into it anymore knowing I'm screwed with the same skills on the same skillbars
>>
>>386135874
I don't think janny would take too kindly to two separate gens for a single game. Maybe we can get around it by making it just a gwg for the entire franchise but then the threads will be endless shitposting between gw1 and gw2 fans - so not much difference from bot spam really.
>>
DE-SPA-CITOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1490163387421.jpg (74KB, 418x425px) Image search: [Google]
1490163387421.jpg
74KB, 418x425px
>>386135768
Less shit, still very anime, bunch of assholes who start shit in the generals for no goddamn reason, but HW story was pretty okay. ARR is a fucking slog to get through and only really picks up after you beat the shit out of Ramuh. SB is meh so far but some of the new fights are fun.
>>
File: IMG_9681.jpg (102KB, 493x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9681.jpg
102KB, 493x637px
>>386135483
>so much fun with me and roommate going onto GW2lfg with only 'lf3m' for all our runs
>instant fillups, rarely ever an issue or wipe, always fun times

Now I heard no one gives a fuck.
Weren't dungeons fun? Why'd they stop caring
>>
>deadeye has 22 dots above their skillbar now
very edgy very fitting
>>
>>386135874
Because the bot autist manually checks /vg/ and will retarget the the thread, and add the dodged thread topic to his auto-target list. He also monitors the threads for methods of picking on-topic posts out (renamed image files, phrases in the post) and adjusts as necessary.

It's been going on for months. Believe me when I say we've tried everything. I think at this point the only actual way to stop it would be full-on rubber-hose cryptanalysis.
>>
>>386136119
They moved onto fractals.

>>386136029
Avoiding the generals for all games is best way to operate. So many there just like to start shit for absolutely no reason. Kind of like /v/ but it never stops and goes on for 700+ posts.

>>386135881
>knowing I'm screwed with the same skills on the same skillbars
What?
>>
>>386136119
Because dungeons are braindead, and have to reworked scratch. It took them like 3-4 years to come up with great 5-man content.
>>
>>386136334
desu mods or someone on their team needs to contact their ISP to let them know what's going on, provide proof, and the ISP will suspend their contract since nearly every major ISP has a clause about not using their services to DDoS or spam websites.
>>
>>386125958
Ancient post, Mike has literally saved the game as Game Director.
>>
>>386136514
hype expansion mike reborn
>>
>>386136514
Too bad he's stepping down again after this. I have a feeling LS3 and Exap2 will be remembered as the best years of the game and now it's going back to shit again. Let's hope i'm wrong.
>>
>>386137191
>Too bad he's stepping down again after this
?
>>
>>386136492
There was a screencap of the alleged spammer bragging in guild chat about how he has numerous backup plans, up to and including going to his local mcdonalds and leeching from their WiFi.

This is also assuming that the mods are interested in or inclined to do anything about it, which given that we've hit them up on IRC for months on end and never got anything past "we'll look into it, give it 24 hours," doesnt seem to be the case.
>>
>>386137191
We'll see with this expansion, apparently the new guy was in charge of this for the most part. If it's shit then yeah you'll probably be right.
>>
>>386137394
First thing he said in the expansion announcement was that hes going to get the expansion moving and then turn the reins over to someone else.
>>
File: age.png (48KB, 523x71px) Image search: [Google]
age.png
48KB, 523x71px
>>386135881
I spent thousands. Call it burn out if you want, but it honestly was never very good. Except this >>386132579

Marionette was a really fun boss fight that got ripped from our hands like a bully tearing away a beloved teddy bear from another child.

This was all before HoT, though. After HoT came out, I quit about two weeks later. HoT was... really bad. Over all though, I can't really say that GW2 was even that good. It always just felt mediocre. Of course the writing has always just been piss poor at best.
>>
>>386136514
How exactly?
>>
>>386137785
The vinewrath in the silverwastes is pretty much a mordremoth version of tge marionette, though, only with a slightly less constrained mid-boss fight area, and no more "20,000 pounds of pussy and ass" jokes.
>>
>>386136514
How did he save the game when the game is still shit.
>>
>>386138035
>>386138882
Quality content being released at a good pace and sticking to their schedule for one. The game isn't shit and it's vastly different than the 2012 shitposts would make you believe.
>>
>>386139197
>Quality content being
Maps without anything to do in them?
>>
>>386139197
So in other words you have no proof and you're just making shit up. Good to know!
>>
>>386139297
>>386139383
Plenty to do in the maps, just because you don't like it doesn't make it invalid. I just posted my proof as a current player of the game but by all means, continue sperging out in GW2 threads as if it matters.
>>
>>386139469
I'm also a current player of the game. You're talking out of your ass. Or you're a shill as has been pointed out several times in this thread. Either way, fuck off.
>>
>>386139469
>Plenty to do in the maps
You mean farm the same fucking accessories or backpack you got in earlier maps? Maybe placing turrets in exciting content for you.
>>
>>386139469
Such as?
>>
>>386139602
is*
>>
File: 1491896372800.png (36KB, 451x533px) Image search: [Google]
1491896372800.png
36KB, 451x533px
>>386139539
>anyone who says something nice or not inherently bad about a video game is a shill

I didn't think this mentality was real on /v/ but here we go.
>>
File: 1440731954939.gif (2MB, 450x247px) Image search: [Google]
1440731954939.gif
2MB, 450x247px
>>386127009
>GW2 gets to be utter shit and nothing happens to them
>City of Heroes was shut down over less
>>
>>386139725
No one has made a GW2 thread on /v/ in the last two years. Suddenly GW2 has a new expansion coming around and now they pop up like weeds. See: >>386129584 and >>386129761

>When a game has actual interest, actually interested people create threads which differ in style.
Truth. They also post completely different screenshots other than the stupid logo.
>>
>>386139929
It was also 8 years old at the time, anon. At the very least they tied up most of the storylines at the end.

I miss it too.
>>
>>386140252
>At the very least they tied up most of the storylines at the end.

Wasn't it ramping up the story right before it was killed out of the blue? Statesman got BTFO and everything.
>>
>>386139725
C'mon, anon. Its pretty obvious that Anet hired an intern to shill it up in this thread. Some of these posts are just obvious. I've haven't played the game in the last three weeks, but even I know that some of the praise being said in this thread is embellished out the ass.
>>
>>386124829
>Have to buy an expansion for an MMO like evry single MMO ever
>HURR DUURRR p2w
Are you serious right now? The whole reason why the base game is f2p is because it's a giant ass demo so you buy the game (that has always been b2p). I understand not liking the game but this is bullshit, by your standards literally every MMO ever is p2w, no exceptions.
>>
>>386139602
>>386139606

1. Map Completion
2. Jumping Puzzles
3. Achievements
4. Farming Map currency to buy shit
5. Story Events

If none of these floats your fancy then so be it
>>
>>386140512
>1. Map Completion
>5. Story Events
>2. Jumping Puzzles
That's like 1-2 hours of content
>4. Farming Map currency to buy shit
There's hardly anything good to buy, maybe try to collect legendary trinkets, but not everyone wants their character to glow.
>>
File: 1472894794445.jpg (35KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1472894794445.jpg
35KB, 633x758px
>>386140181
>>386140302
It's very likely that there might be a shill, but I like the game well enough and think it's cool. Your opinions are still valid and I respect them.
>>
File: Cougar sads.jpg (46KB, 425x283px) Image search: [Google]
Cougar sads.jpg
46KB, 425x283px
>>386140512
So its the same exact thing as every other map, then. Yeah, they haven't changed a single thing in years. Its always the same lame boring content. I wanna like the game, but its clear as day the dev team doesn't know its ass from a hole in the wall.
>>
>>386140797
>hardly anything good to buy

Speak for yourself. Ascended back pieces are hard to come by and the EASIEST method is to farm the living world map currency. It's great for players who want to deck out more than one character.

The other method requires you to shill out a bunch of gold for ectoplasm and other tier 6 crafting mats
>>
File: nuV.jpg (72KB, 386x508px) Image search: [Google]
nuV.jpg
72KB, 386x508px
Anyone here playing GW1 or want to play again? Starting up a /v/ guild again, it's nice to replay it after all this time. Making up new builds and all that. Hall of Heroes is also easy to win in now, was running 2 accounts at once before. Got an actual PUG team now and we're on our 9th win, really easy to rank up these days.

Anyway, add the person and PM them in pic related, we're in an alliance now with the old /v/ guild but that's dead, just keeping the old one around for the guild hall
>>
>>386129152
Forced diversity? The expansion is in Elona which is literally Africa/Egypt and it was a very well loved part or gw1. It was only behind Cantha which is literal chinks who was genrally the most loved part of gw1.
>game has more than 1 human race
>OMG FORCED DIVERSITY
>>
>>386140295
That storyline got resolved, albeit kind of rushed. You teamed up with Recluse and DP'd the guy responsible. If I rememver right you were given a choice to kill him outright or not? Its been a while.

But like:
>dark astoria was brought back to nornal, as kind of a finale to the regular game mode as literally EVERY supporting NPC you meet is there to see you off at the final battle
>all of the praetorians were defeated, and Tyrant DESTROYS HIS OWN WORLD just to get at you
>Recluse gets his girlfriend raised from the dead, and it's implied she'll not exactly reform him, but calm his ass down considerably
>We come to an understanding with the Rikti, who fight WITH US against the faction of them that want to continue hostilites, and find out what happened to Hero One

The only major thread that was left unresolved was Ouroboros, and that was ALWAYS intentionally vague and just an excuse to introduce flashbacks.

No spoiler tags because dead game.
>>
>>386141205
>>
File: gw_dervsh.jpg (244KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
gw_dervsh.jpg
244KB, 1024x768px
>>386141364
>>
File: 1501480479801.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501480479801.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>wow nobody liked our stupid plant elf shit
>fucking bigots
>QUICK, DIG UP ALL THE GW1 REFERENCES, HEY KIDS REMEMBER BALTHAZAR????
>>
>>386141603
I think it's funny how majority of gw2 players haven't played gw1 and they keep introducing gw1 stuff without explaining it. They revealed Livia and somehow gw2 players were supposed to know who the fuck she is.
>>
>>386141603

>tfw when they subdue 2 dragons at the same time with a magic machine

They really didn't know what to do with dragons huh
>>
File: 1497028740789.png (134KB, 482x315px) Image search: [Google]
1497028740789.png
134KB, 482x315px
>>386141891
>they subdue 2 dragons at the same time with a magic machine

Glad I stopped playing years ago
>>
File: guildwars.jpg (11KB, 713x82px) Image search: [Google]
guildwars.jpg
11KB, 713x82px
>>386124235
>It's in the name. GUILD wars.
>>
>>386141891
And this is when you know the writers have hit the wall.
>>
File: gw009.jpg (406KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw009.jpg
406KB, 1920x1080px
OP from the thread from yesterday here. Still looking for an outfit for my Mesmer.
Any suggestions?
>>
File: 1415683340615.png (14KB, 399x391px) Image search: [Google]
1415683340615.png
14KB, 399x391px
Alright, WHO is buying into this shit game?
Who is honestly funding Anet to enough to justify another garbage expansion to this MMabOrtion?

Someone is honestly funding:
Trash world design
Benny Hill combat
Obscene endgame content
Cosmetic treadmills

FFXIV I get. There's plenty of braindead weebs buying Lightning's outfit and 3 piece bikinis for their catgirls.

But THIS?

>Why aren't there any good games anymore /v/?
THIS is why. Stop buying this shit.
>>
File: 5126962205_3d138710db_b.jpg (332KB, 686x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5126962205_3d138710db_b.jpg
332KB, 686x1024px
>MFW they made an expansion for the salads (Angela's do not steal race that she forced into EotN and Guild Wars 2)
>MFW subduing two dragon at once in a shitty story arc that's not even worth an expansion
>MFW it's the last dragon's turn now, and after that dragon, it will be all of the human gods, since humans cannot have nice things.
>>
File: 1482562351685.gif (97KB, 280x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482562351685.gif
97KB, 280x300px
>>386142759
I have more money than sense and like traditional western fantasy games. Turning it into an MMO that you can play like a single player game where other players are still running around the map appeals to my antisocial nature while still providing the opportunity to talk to people or group up for things in the event that I want social interaction.
>>
>>386142759
You can thank the people buying these.
https://youtu.be/GDrmcJWx6uQ
>>
>>386142891
Except Kormir, since she's a good girl who dindu nuffin wrong
>>
>>386143106
Wow. That has got to be the most no effort shit I have seen yet. How the hell does this company stay in business?
>>
>>386143302
>>386143302
They literally sold a rock with googly eyes as a pet, for nearly 4 dollars.
https://youtu.be/E4_iw5VwG7w
>>
File: 1485119542865.png (57KB, 180x342px) Image search: [Google]
1485119542865.png
57KB, 180x342px
>>386143436
Silly optional shit is silly, more at 11

If you don't like it, don't play it.
>>
>>386132339
I mean most exotic gear you'll get as a newer player is bought with karma or wvw tokens anyways.
Pretty easy to keep prices down when you offer gear with the same stats for free
>>
>>386140181
Kek, the only reason I pick a game logo is because it's easy to recognize, that's what logos are for.
So the thread stands out and I don't have to read fucking trash to figure out what game it's related to.
You don't even need the typical bait OP post, just the logo is enough to start a thread.

>style
Fucking what? 90% of the /v/ threads start with a fucking bait post
>>
>>386142891
>Angela's do not steal race that she forced into EotN and Guild Wars 2

Ree Soesbee's donut steel race. McCheese didnt have anything to do with their creation, but she DID apparently ask if they could be gay during a lore dump/ "Storytime with Ree" session, because she has a fetish for that shit. Like, out of the blue, it wasnt even part of the thread of conversation.
>>
>>386143436
Ok I take >>386143302 back. THIS is the most no effort shit I have EVER seen. EVER.
>>
>>386140181
There's no WoW threads at the moment and since all that Nost shit they've been pretty rare, but you can bet when they announce an expansion you'll see the same types of threads here. It isn't some conspiracy or phenomenon that people will want to talk about some new shit happening you dunderhead.
>>
>>386143436
The dead fish is a better bro.
>>
will it fix the game running like ass even on good hardware
>>
>>386144028
Single Threaded, GPU working at 20%,directx 9 with no Vulkan support, forever.
>>
>>386143894
Theres a WoW thread up right now you dummy. Theres usually at least one WoW thread a day.

>people will want to talk about some new shit happening
No one is talking about GW2. The only time it ever shows up on /v/ is when some shill starts a thread, and it always ends up being the same 2-4 people shitting on it back and forth with said shill.
>>
>>386142669
What a generic slut.

The human female creation in this game is pure shit. Most of the races are fine but this combination is insulting. You can't make something that isn't a barbie doll.
>>
File: gw882.jpg (769KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw882.jpg
769KB, 1920x1080px
i hope next tuesday prepatch path of fire expansion. they fix some of the stupid skills like guardian's spirit weapons
>>
>>386142669
literally just
>victorian/theater outfit
>dye the main sections purple
It's like red mages from FF, you can't not be purple, mesmers are purple and that's that
>>
>>386144453
Those things are still broken? They've been busted and nearly unusable since long before HoT even came out.
>>
>>386144316
>shill
I would make the thread myself if it wasn't there already, because all I want is to talk about the game with the others playing it, I don't give a shit about the MMO war or the typical /v/ shill/not shill shit flinging.
Unfortunately, we can't even have those threads anymore thanks to shitposters.
Good job.
>>
>>386144316
There's a Warcraft 3 thread close to falling off, but that's it.

Nobody is talking about GW2 because nothing of note has happened with the game until now, there's an expansion and surprise, fucking surprise, people want to talk about it. Plus there's the whole spambot situation over on /vg/.
>>
>>386144737
>Unfortunately, we can't even have those threads any more thanks to it being a shit game.

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>386144745
But no one is talking about it? People are just shitting all over it and pointing out how incompetent the developers have since this game came out.
>>
>>386145157
Ok, can you leave then?
>>
>>386119721

Say what you want about gw2, it still has the best gliding and exploration experience I've seen in an mmo.
>>
>>386145249
Scroll up
>>
>>386145284
Why? Am I not talking about it? Even if it is a pile of shit.
>>
>>386145458
I've been here this whole time lurking for the most part. I made a few posts, but most of it seems to speak for itself. Not a lot of people like this game.
>>
>>386145547
And that's fine, opinions will always differ in things like video games, but stating that no one was talking about the game or the new expansion is false.
>>
>>386123387
>>386123213

please explain
>>
>>386145670
But they haven't been. Its been nothing but shitposts and complaining.
>>
File: 1485905265939.gif (1MB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
1485905265939.gif
1MB, 400x286px
>>386145858
I think you may have problems with reading comprehension, anon. There's a fair amount of shitposting and autistic screeching about shills, but there's also game discussion.
>>
>>386145858
Look, I would love to have some genuine talk about the game if any attempt at doing so wasn't ruined by shitposters, waiting like fucking sharks to kill any worthwhile discussion.
I don't even know what's worse, the bot spam or this thread.
>>
>>386146168
Lets talk about why the game is so shit.
>>
>>386129276
>adding to it
fuck off and die subhuman
>>
>>386146405
Expanding on pre-existing lore is a good thing. If one of the human gods has returned, why not all of them? Lyssa's mirror magic being used is a huge red flag and I'd really like them to explore that, as well as the true nature of the gods. Did they all ascend to godhood through absorbing another god's powers? What are their agendas? I don't appreciate another cartoonishly evil villain like how they're setting Balthazar up to be, but I would like it if they expanded on that and gave an actual reason behind his recent actions.
>>
>>386145357
>the best gliding I've seen in an mmo

That's rather oddly specific. I do love the fucking gliding though. I thought it was going to be retarded as fuck when I first saw it, but then I went into that one section of verdant brink in the beginning that has a little alcove with a hero point in the floor of the map, freefell 90% of the way and then pulled a fucking batman cape move at the very end to slow down and I was in love.

If I didn't have HoT now, gliding alone would be nearly worth the 20 bucks. They better have that shit opened up for the preview weekend if they want to get people to buy HoT too.
>>
>>386142759
>Why aren't there any good games anymore /v/?
Anyone who asks that is 12.
>>
>>386144579
>mesmers can't not be purple
>>
>>386146702
I wouldn't be surprised if some of the other gods still walk Tyria under a disguise. Someone mentioned Jenna last time, she's a crazy powerful mesmer and I wouldn't be surprised if she's actually Lyssa.
>>
>>386146702
>Expanding
its removing it you retard shut fuck its clear you are defend the WORST STORY ever in a mmo
and that bar is low just like you're IQ count
>>
File: 1434341867760.gif (2MB, 200x293px) Image search: [Google]
1434341867760.gif
2MB, 200x293px
>>386119721
>max level is 80
>only five offensive abilities that you get all of by level 10
>specialization are just a bunch of boring passives
>only thing to look forward to are a bunch of shitty utility spells

The leveling progression in this game is fucking awful.
>>
>>386142669
What pisses me off most about the winged set are the tattoos. Otherwise it's good.

>>386145357
Low bar quite frankly, but yeah the gliding is fun. Especially when you get the gliding mastery completed and you can descend onto the land like you're the chosen god.
>>
>>386142759
still cheaper than other mmos.
>>
>>386146960
Do you even play the game? Every single thing you said is wrong.
>>
>>386119721
just brink Gw1 skill system please
>>
>>386147121
If you scroll up in the thread, it's been spammed multiple times for some reason.

>>386147147
Just play gw1, it still exists you know.
>>
>>386146781
>>386147070
Not him but the gliding feels like it's ripped directly from Aion mechanically. I do really like it in conjunction with the jumping puzzles and exploration though
>>
>>386146949
That's an interesting theory, but it would cause serious problems. If I remember correctly, she's currently considered a dictator after nullifying the ministry's power due to white mantle infiltration, but still seen as somewhat benevolent seeing as she protected her people during the attack. If it turns out another god has returned only to have seized complete political control over a kingdom, there would be wide-spread panic and riots. It would be a disaster.
>>
File: Countess_Anise.jpg (87KB, 399x532px) Image search: [Google]
Countess_Anise.jpg
87KB, 399x532px
>>386146949
>I wouldn't be surprised if she's actually Lyssa.
>Jenna is Ilya, Anise is Lyss

Screencap this, you queers.
>>
>>386147304
>Not him but the gliding feels like it's ripped directly from Aion mechanically
As someone who loved Aion, no. You can definitely claim Aion did it first though.
>>
File: 1496026763791.jpg (72KB, 837x736px) Image search: [Google]
1496026763791.jpg
72KB, 837x736px
>new warrior elite spec is a just a thief spec
>>
>>386128673
>posts in a thread where people are talking about the expansion.
>shills.

Okay, anyways. From the looks of things I think raiding is going to be phased out. Kind of sad to see it go, but the new Bounty system might be replacing it apparently. Does anyone have any more info on that?
>>
>>386147418
>Have an absolutely inhuman lust for Anise
>next to no r34, and what does exist is fucking horrendous
It's not even remotely fair.
>>
>>386144579
Back in my day, mesmers used to be GREEN.
>>
>>386147508
I wish they added a dive animation like Aion has. Falling feet first while flailing looks retarded
>>
>>386146949
I really hope it isn't Jenna. She's an interesting character with some good directions to be taken in, same with Anise, for them to be 2 more reveals would be such immense cancer.
Mind you I still think the gods aren't that disconnected, but no more reveals pls
>>
>>386147147
>>386147208
this, were actually starting up a new /v/ guild. im gonna help everyone with whatever i just like the game
>>
>>386147385
Well, as far as we know, she only did that to protect DR from further White Mantle infiltration, it's might be seen as a dictator move but that's not what the story tells us.
I mean, the White Mantle even attacks right after so that wasn't just a dick move.

If she has another endgame other than protecting humankind and Kryta, we haven't been made aware of it yet.
>>
>>386147862
Like all other artists, use that lust to start drawing anon.
>>
>>386147792
>dual daggers
>heaviest armor you can find

"what do you mean, str OR dex?"
>>
>>386147854
https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/dungeons/new-expansion-has-no-raid/first#post6667709
>>
File: TESV 2015-03-16 04-16-23-88_1.jpg (630KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TESV 2015-03-16 04-16-23-88_1.jpg
630KB, 1920x1080px
>>386147862
Play Skyrim, her outfit is in, go wild.
>>
>>386148252
That's a very nice vague and non committal answer. I mean, I have no doubt they'll add more, but I didn't need a dev to tell me ONLY that
>>
File: gw018.jpg (861KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw018.jpg
861KB, 1920x1080px
Post your kangz
>>
>>386147854
>>386148252

I much prefer the "setting out small bits of content at a shorter pace" method of content release rather than literally the nine months of fucking nothing that was the time before HoT, but i would be nice to actually get some indication that that shit is coming.
>>
>>386142759
>Trash world design
your opinion
Benny Hill combat
>your opinion
Obscene endgame content
>your opinion
Cosmetic treadmills
>who cares?
kys
>>
>>386148692
Releasing fractals and raid wings is pretty good at doing that. If they settle on a good release calendar, I'm fine. Just no more content droughts pls
>>
>>386148620
True, but the dev must feel fucking weird having to state the obvious to the rising mob of stupid players. It's been said countless times that HoT implemented all the systems so they could release new raids, fractals, specializations and such at a regular pace, and that new fractals and raid wings would keep coming even throughout the following expansion.
>>
>>386148790
What's Cosmetic treadmill even supposed to mean? They can't criticize gear treadmill so they find another thing to be mad about?
>>
>>386149017
Majority of players are so set in the ways of WoW, that if something isn't brought up in Expac advertisements, they believe it means that nothing will come about for the entirety of the xpacs existence.
But majority of actual fun changes come through in feature/content/balance updates that are entirely separate from either xpac. Hopefully before the third xpac they've internalized that understanding.
>>
>>386149017
But they haven't been doing this. I mean yes, they did release a couple, but "regular pace"? LOL no.
>>
Which one should i buy:
This or ESO?
>>
>>386149240
Both. And then laugh at the subscription fags.
>>
>>386149167
probably the fact that there's lots of cosmetics? At this day and age people actually complaining about something like this. This is what /v/ has come to
>>
>>386148069
While all that is true, she still has detractors and people who mistrust her due to her powers, even if she used them to save DR. It'll be hard to convince retarded peasantry that she's not out to solidify her place of complete control over the kingdom if she doesn't restore power to the ministry soon.
>>
>>386149017
>fractals
>regular pace
1 fractal in 7 months is good pace according to you?
>>
>>386149240
Guild Wars 1 and join the NEW /v/ guild
>>
>>386119721
fucking lol

if you spend a single dime on this pile of turds after the last expansion you're beyond help
>>
File: 89h23.jpg (304KB, 1365x923px) Image search: [Google]
89h23.jpg
304KB, 1365x923px
>>386148680
hmm....
>>
any gw2 /v/ guilds that are normal? (no avatar fags n shit)
I just wanna call people faggots out of love and not be reported for it
>>
>>386149213
Well, thinking about it, it's true that none of the trailers talk about dungeons or raids, which is weird if you're trying to appeal to players from other MMOs.
They did a nice job with the mounts but apart from that, the whole trailer looks like it's addressed at current players first and foremost.

>>386149235
>>386149464
We can all agree that the first fractal took some time to come out but they released the next two not too long after, plus there were raid wings that came out during the drought.
>>
>>386149741
European one.
>>
>>386142759
>benny hill combat
that's a good one, gonna use it from now on
>>
>>386149741
There's a discord link for recruitment in the /vg/ thread OPs, you just have to prove you have an actual account or character and someone will send you an invite depending on if you're EU or NA
>>
>>386149754
> the whole trailer looks like it's addressed at current players first and foremost.

They've been doing his for all of s3. They realized their forte is open world and features not in other MMOs. Besides, I'd ather they cater to that then turn into WoW with it's "exciting content" which is only raids and a whole lot of bland green rocks and AP grind
>>386149781
Luckily I'm European, where can I find it?
>>
>>386149946
Whisper Celtucea ingame.
>>
>>386149735
That's what my char looks like on the little preview screens during character selection

spooky
>>
>>386150105
thx
>>
>>386149754
>We can all agree that the first fractal took some time to come out but they released the next two not too long after
Nightmare fractal came 4 months after Chaos Isle and newest one came 7 months after nightmare. Even Chaos Isle wasn't very good, I would rather have 4 maps in expansion, but 5 new fractals.
>>
>>386119721
I want Gaile and her gw2 forum cocksuckers to leave
>>
File: 1479180055718.jpg (402KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479180055718.jpg
402KB, 1920x1080px
>>386149735
I'm not mad at it.
>>
File: 1501653109993.jpg (342KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501653109993.jpg
342KB, 1920x1080px
>>386148680
I unironically love this hair.
>>
>>386149735
megan fox has never looked better
>>
File: 1436727621916.jpg (25KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
1436727621916.jpg
25KB, 301x267px
>>386141443
Dervish was such a cool class, getting those elite transform skills was worth it.
>>
>>386150993
don't remind me, I'm still salty they didn't bring it into gw2
>>
File: 74343727809.png (586KB, 649x479px) Image search: [Google]
74343727809.png
586KB, 649x479px
>>386150586
>>386150907
>>
>>386143267
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DxmkAoLC6_4
>>
>>386150907
I prefer the partial-braid afro myself.

I'm not even a real big fan of the chocolate, but you can make some seriously qt negresses with the new shit.
>>
>>386150586
>>386150907
They're cool hair, I actually made a new necro with these new options in preparation for Scourge, my other Necro was a dirty Charr.
>>
File: 1473261645493.jpg (392KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473261645493.jpg
392KB, 1920x1080px
WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON IN THOSE OFFICES
>>
File: Melonni_Sunspear_armor.jpg (56KB, 350x933px) Image search: [Google]
Melonni_Sunspear_armor.jpg
56KB, 350x933px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b54eyij7IfI
>>
So I don't really know the difference due to not knowing shitall about the game
but I heard condi reaper is getting nerfed hard come the new expac
so is power reaper the way to go?
>>
>>386145858
There is discussion you just gotta swim past the bait. But this mmo does seem to get more flak then FF and WoW
>>
You can shit on Nu-Anet but more face variations and more hairstyles is always good.
If you want to make a realistic looking nigger or arab, now you can.
>>
>>386151370
Oh boy. I can't wait for the Bomb Kit Engis to run around looking like that.
>>
>>386150105
is it the adverse to fun guild?
>>
>>386151643
Yes.
>>
5 more maps (post PoF) and there will be more exclusive level 80 maps than there are leveling maps
>>
>>386151682
havent played a lot but (you) guys are pretty chill, it's a pretty legit guild
also you (we) did pick the good guild hall, not the faggy one, and that's a plus
>>
>>386150547
This. You can not give legitimate criticism any more because of this cunt. I'm not talking about shit talking or spewing hate filled drivel all over the forum page. Obviously that needs to go. I mean legitimate criticism as to why their game has been going down the toilet.
>>
>>386151506
>I heard condi reaper is getting nerfed hard come the new expac
there's no official confirmation you'll have to wait a couple of days
but if they're true, then yeah power would be the path
>>
>>386151350
>necro
>negro
>>
>>386151989
Damn that works out, not going to be able to play for a week.

What about leveling though, can I just spend hero points on whatever? I have an 80 boost but I don't want to use it when none of my others are at max
>>
>>386151919
Good luck trying to rid the forum of shit talking or hatred desu
Even the mere mention of them testing gliding in wvw = pages of rage
>>
File: arahp4.jpg (626KB, 1071x1050px) Image search: [Google]
arahp4.jpg
626KB, 1071x1050px
Is this the best vanilla dungeon?
I love the size of that thing and how confusing it is.
>>
>>386151919
>going to the official forums of any MMO

You did it to yourself, you dumb shit.
>>
>>386152154
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxjA-jq1e7E
>>
>>386152164
Yeah don't use the boost, it's very disorienting as a new player. Saving it for an alt is the best I feel.
And yes, you can spend the points on whatever catches your eye while leveling. It really starts to matter at max level, at that point due to unlocking everything you can freely switch things around.
Basically, your leveling is more for figuring out the class, utilities, stats, and traits. So experimenting is really important.
>>
>>386151506
I've heard things to the sound of Bitter Chill getting never again, so that reaper would be the power spec, while scourge would be the condi spec. But I don't remember where I heard that, so take that with a grain of salt
>>
>>386126440
I think that's ESO
>>
File: to gw1 players.jpg (157KB, 898x764px) Image search: [Google]
to gw1 players.jpg
157KB, 898x764px
DEAR DEADEYE'S,

PLEASE DO NOT SNIPE WEAVERS FROM THE SKY THEY ARE JUST MIGRATING SOUTH
>>
>>386152164
>>386152540
leveling is okay for newcomers but a huge pain in the ass for creating alts, lots of things locked off and trickled out at a slow pace. save every exp boost and tome of knowledge (free level up). gather writ of experience (which is a small exp gain) and trade it for a better tone of knowledge. then put it all in a bank somewhere and save if for your next character when you get bored of this one
>>
>>386152849
imma snip u lol

*snip*
>>
File: living story 4 leaked.jpg (99KB, 960x723px) Image search: [Google]
living story 4 leaked.jpg
99KB, 960x723px
>>386153050
bls no
>>
>>386133348
There are stat and utility changes that look like they're gonna buff power a bit and nerf condi a bit. Ideally this means that the two are gonna balance out and you'll be just as effective if you decide to pursue either path, but who the fuck knows until the META reorients itself
>>
>>386152849
Updrafts in WvW when
Air combat when

I want dogfights, flying zergs getting shot out of the sky by deployable flak cannons, or deployable no-fly zone seige weapons. I want an airship keep only accessible by air or launch pads in supporting towers
>>
File: thiefengi.jpg (393KB, 666x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thiefengi.jpg
393KB, 666x1080px
>>386144357
>You can't make something that isn't a barbie doll.

I don't think my thief and engineer look like barbie dolls it's more that most people want to play generic sexy dolls. You see the same faces and hair everywhere.
>>
>>386145790
I'll explain for you. Nobody's been fired, shuffled or what-have you.
>>
>>386153604
>Updrafts in WvW when
>Air combat when
We're getting gliding, which will have to be good enough. The retarded wvwers are already shitting themselves about gliding being in. Any more pve stuff would make them have an aneurysm.
>>
>>386153604
I think in-air combat would be a great way to utilize underwater combat. Get rid of all the separate skills and utilities, and just focus on the weapon skills. Which is what, harpoon spear and trident right now so 15 skills (x9), that shouldn't be tough to balance I feel.
Plus it'll make them feel not so afraid of introducing future air-only or underwater content.
Majority of players don't even do anything underwater except spam the weapon skills anyways so.

Wvw players will be the biggest barrier though to any sort of actual fun content.
>>
What is the fastest way to get ascended gear?
>>
>>386154386
PvP during ranked season.
>>
>>386154386

Buy gems, convert everything to gold, buy what you need from marketplace
>>
>>386154386
Fractals definitely if you want one place to do it all.
But, if you have some laurels, and either globs of ecto or wvw badges, you can pick up some amulets/accessories from there for very very cheap.
And living story stuff.
>>
>>386126440
ESO and TOR sit above GW2
>>
>>386152540
>>386152843
>>386153048

Alright cool, thanks guys
>>
>>386119764
fpbp
>>
>>386155326
ESO and GW2 are probably in the same ballpark when you factor out the consoles. Which is still pretty impressive given that it's never gone free iirc.
>>
>>386141205
Elona was mainly Persia and Arabic. Kourna (aka sub-saharan) was only a small part of Nightfall.
>>
>>386121743

subscribed
>>
>>386129383
LMAO
MAO
AO
O
>>
>>386137769

>k let me save the game
>ok now it can die lol

what the fuck is he retarded? he is the ONLY original developer left from the trio that conceived guild wars and battle.net how the fuck can he step down holy shit I'm mad
>>
File: scarlet.jpg (62KB, 530x341px) Image search: [Google]
scarlet.jpg
62KB, 530x341px
>>386131609
Yeah, some like GW2 have even worse garbage lore than WoW. Which is really fucking impressive.

>>386131129
Yeah, let's play GW2 for the raiding. If you can say that with a straight face I feel sorry for you. Go grind some more fractals.
>>
>>386154386
IRL $$$$$
>>
File: 1500416461515.png (3KB, 253x98px) Image search: [Google]
1500416461515.png
3KB, 253x98px
>>386156235
>>
>>386139469

all artificial shit that is there only to slow you down

>oh like any set in the game with these stats? sure just buy it in the TP bro
>oh like this new set from the expansio with new stat combinations? LMAO GRIND LIKE A KOREAN EVERYTHING ACCOUNT BOUND CRAFT CRAFT CRAFT AHAHHAHAHAHAH

QUALITY CONTENT
>>
>>386156408
All gaming is artificial shit btw
just an fyi

>>386156296
>>386154529
worst advice
>>
>>386156235
later tater
>>
>>386156408
>grinding
Top kek. The "grind" in this game is non-existent if you aren't a retard. It shits gold and materials at you now.
>>
>>386156461

nice arguments imbecile
>>
>>386156461
It's the fastest by far in this pw2 shit
>>
>>386156525
but its true babe
>>
@386156461
>All gaming is artificial shit btw
>just an fyi
All life is artificial shit. Come out with a proper argument or just stfu.
>>
>>386156525
>this game is shit, prove me wrong
>no, your opinion is already formed and anything we say will be disregarded
>top fucking kek retards
>>
to:386156651
So you agree but are mad about it because someone won't jerk off your vidya arguments?
kewl
>>
>>386156504

>it shits gold and materials at you

that matters jack shit when you are forced to craft an exotic armor for 800 gold that will be replaced by an ascended drop decided by the RNG drops
>>
>>386156671
>top fucking kek
Is it 2012 again?
>>
>>386156751
>craft an exotic armor for 800 gold
AAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>386156751
Fucking what? It doesn't even cost that much to craft Ascended. Also:
>crafting exotic and not just buying it as a stopgap from Orr Merchants with Karma
Kek.
>>
>>386156776
Man I wish. That was a good year.

>>386156751
nigger what
>>
@386156896
the year Guild Wars was killed forever
>>
>>386156671
desu /v/ quality would improve tenfold if the default state of most posters wasn't "i hate this thing and that will never change but let me join this thread and post"
>>
>>386156874

orr merchants don't sell viper's you retard
>>
File: 1449032916626.jpg (31KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1449032916626.jpg
31KB, 505x431px
>>386157210
>getting exotic viper's
>>
>>386154197
>Wvw players will be the biggest barrier though to any sort of actual fun content.
Because WvW, and all PVP in general, requires a steady hand. The moment you start throwing shit into PVP without considering all the angles and ramifications of said "content", you end up with a clusterfuck of shit no one can enjoy.

Remember when they doubled the thief's initiative regeneration? No? Well it completely fucked up PVP every where. So they had to waste time reverting that change because it unbalanced a whole fuck load of shit. Why do you think they waited so long to even add other stats other than Toughness/Vitality/Power gear to the WvW token vendor? They had to carefully analyze to see if WvW would trivialize gearing up for PVE content which needs the other stat gear.

I haven't played GW2 in a while, but I can already see how gliders could easily be used to circumvent certain WvW mechanics and completely shit on the whole dynamic of capturing keeps and towers.

TLDR: You sound like an entitled dipshit that doesn't understand WvW mechanics at all.
>>
File: QEPrv.jpg (70KB, 680x451px) Image search: [Google]
QEPrv.jpg
70KB, 680x451px
>>386157210
>caring about meme stats
>not even going for legendary
>all this in 2017
>>
>>386148680
>>386149735
>>386150586
>>386150907
is there a female human face which doesnt look like a teenager? i want to make warrior for pof which doesnt look like a fucking doll. plan b is another asura or charr
>>
>>386157482
There are a few.
>>
>>386157316
You've only used pvp examples but wvw is entirely separate from pvp so you have zero idea what you're talking about.
How would people gliding in their own keeps shit on the dynamic of capturing keeps? Like what?
>>
>>386156187
Its obvious that without the other two, Mike is useless. Its like musicians that make it big, then one of the band members decides to strike out on their own. Individually, or even in part, they're nothing. It was the whole that made them good in the first place.
>>
>>386131956
>mfw i i know all these names
>mfw they're all bad

All shall perish laughingstock of eu lmao
>>
>>386157482
There's at least 1 for old hags like you
>>
>>386157540
>>386157624
thanks might check it out then.
>>
File: Paper-Bag_Helm_Skin_(Blush).jpg (39KB, 354x314px) Image search: [Google]
Paper-Bag_Helm_Skin_(Blush).jpg
39KB, 354x314px
>>386157482
here take this
>>
>>386156572
>Pay win to
Let's not even bring up the fact that ascended stat bonuses are only like a 5% increase, and they're not even necessary fit anything but agony resist on higher fractals.
>>
File: 1496297101701.jpg (117KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496297101701.jpg
117KB, 1440x1080px
>>386157983
>ywn play as an amorphous blob in an MMO
>>
>>386158113
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Multicolored_Ooze_Tonic
>>
File: 1473920414553.gif (664KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
1473920414553.gif
664KB, 500x298px
>>386158284
Literally playable.
>>
>>386157553
>Only used PVP examples
I can tell you didn't even read his post. He talked about obtaining gear from PVP for use in PVE.
>>
File: dumbass.jpg (26KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.jpg
26KB, 300x375px
>>386157553
WvW is PVP you dumbass.
>>
>>386158520
WvW uses PvE balance and systems. It literally has nothing to do with PvP outside of the simple fact that yes, you are also playing against players.
>>
>>386123213
>was it any good?
It was bad. But not so bad it was unsalvagable. It was pretty good once Season 3 started rolling out.
>>
>>386124829
>5 (Dead) HUGE MAPS
lul
>>
>>386158620
Which took some time unfortunately. Mad those were some rough as fuck months.

>>386158380
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Endless_Mystery_Tonic_(furniture)
Now if only they added sitting animations.
>>
File: 1487292827637.jpg (26KB, 600x628px) Image search: [Google]
1487292827637.jpg
26KB, 600x628px
>>386158520
holy shit you're dumb
>>
>>386158597
>"its not PVP!"
>PVE elements
>no PVP what so ever going on between those PVE elements
Thats like saying sPvP isn't pvp because all you're doing is capturing points. Nigga, do you even comprehend what you're saying?
>>
>>386159016
>PVE elements
>no PVP what so ever going on between those PVE elements
m8 It doesn't make any sense to bunch together WvW and PvP when they use entirely separate balance and systems. Simply stating that they're pretty much the same because they both have you fighting players is stupid as fuck because the changes they make to WvW are closely tied with what they do to PvE. Hence, gliding.
>>
>>386128816
I have literally never ever experienced a map not filling up at any time of day when a meta is on and the map existed before it started.
>>
>>386159247
What you're trying to do is argue sementics where none exist. And no, the systems are not the same. They're no different than what is used in structured PVP. Its the same mechanics. Only you have to kill a commander for the capture ring to show up. And its not 5v5.

Unless of course the game is so dead now that PVP doesn't actually happen in WvW any more. I remember back in the day when WvW had actual queues to enter the maps, you'd have entire guilds squaring off against other guilds trying to hold a keep/tower and using counter siege to kill the other sides siege equipment. Does that not happen any more?
>>
>>386158731
Yeah, it was worse than the Season 2 drought. I hope they find their groove with this new expansion.
>>
It's not 1 so no.
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.