[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we get Activision to remaster This?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

How can we get Activision to remaster This?
>>
>>386119682
This is still my favorite one of them all.

>frisking random person on my beat
>decide to plant drugs on them
>"You're going down Cody!"

>respond to a bar fight
>shoot off a round in da club and tell everyone to get on the ground
>citizens do not comply
>crack everyone's head in and hook and book them all

It was too fun anon... Hong Kong disappointed me because I couldn't do these things and act like a prick.
>>
is that the one where you could walk into random houses sometimes?

i remember just sweeping the streets trying to get into places if its the same game
>>
>>386120623
>>386120908
I loved how most shops and places were accessible and responding to callout was so good.
>>
>>386119682
What the fuck was with car dealerships in this game, most of the people in them always carried some sort of contraband. Pretty fun but so buggy and unbeatable on xbox huge.
>>
>>386121235
What issues did you face with it on Xbox? I don't remember any
>>
>>386119682
this game was the shit
>>
>>386121050
It was fucking ahead of its time and for whatever reason it never caught on.

I'm going to guess and say it's because they made the main character black. Just a wild guess but I could be wrong and missing other shit
>>
I've only played streets of LA but it's incredible that no other game has diverging paths in the story like it did.
>>
>>386121371
It was superior to GTA games at that time yet sadly wasn't as successful
>>
>>386121445
>you can either take the story down a serious crime route or take the path that goes into mad mystic dragon shit
>>
>>386119682
a remaster might be closer than you think

http://thisgengaming.com/2017/08/03/activision-is-considering-other-remastered-titles-thanks-to-crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-success/
>>
>>386121371
streets of NY is almost identical to streets of LA and the main character in that game was white, just fuck off you dumb SJW
>>
>>386121550
Yeah but didn't Activision drop the True Crime brand? I doubt they'd remaster it desu
>>
>>
>>386121640
Lol u mad? Getting this triggered on a Pro-Trump image board can't be this good for your health or the economy.

You have to go back.
>>
>>386121706
Whoa, I never noticed this
>>
>>386121705
The best we can hope for is Police 10-13 at this point though there wont be any story mode from what I heard
>>
File: CJ.jpg (21KB, 200x283px) Image search: [Google]
CJ.jpg
21KB, 200x283px
>>386121817
not mad at all
just tired of seeing you checklefucks try to shove your propaganda down everybody's throats 24/7
>>
>>386121817
>>386121640
>guy states a fact and people instantly sperg out as if he's stating something that is wildly debateable

everyone knows things with a black lead would suffer in sales back then
>>
>>386121901
Seems too good to be true desu
>>
Liked Streets of LA a lot more. Nick Kang was more likeable protag and the plot and branching were a lot better.
>>
>>386121948
Prototype 1 faired a lot better than 2
People seem to favor Vice City over San Andreas

Shall we continue?
>>
>>386121948
Btw read my shit carefully and you'll notice that I say it's a guess. Not whatever propaganda illuminaughty stuff you think keklord is bestowing upon you at this moment.
>>
>>386119682
YOU'RE BREAKING MY BALLS YOU'RE BREAKING MY BALLS!
>>
I remember having lots of trouble with General Kim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYTt0-LpLbE
>>
>>386122519
Streets of LA would be a classic if the the actual act of driving on the streets of L.A. wasn't boring and difficult to control. The rest is still better than anything in NY.
>>
>>386122665
I favor only Vice City's soundtrack. San Andreas was much more fun to play
>>
>>386121235

Didn't you hear about how the mexican car factory use it to smuggle drugs?

>>386119682

I always arrest everyone in the interiors during a crime scene to imitate swat 4's "Arrest everyone, even the hostages" system.
>>
>>386121859

There is also this

http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Opposition_Memorial
>>
>>386123875

Too bad they don't shit like that anymore in GTAV.
>>
>>386119682
Barely played this one but I remember it was very bugged.

I remember making drivers standing up on their legs inside of their cars, clipping through the roof, giving me the finger, then continue driving while standing.
>>
>>386122665
Everybody likes The Shining, a movie where the only black guy gets murdered, everybody hates The Dark Tower, a movie with a black protagonist.

Whoah... it really makes you think...
>>
>>386119682
Wait a minute, didn't get this game horrible reviews, worse than True Crime L.A. which at least had his Hong Kong/John Woo cinema style?
I never played it, but I read even in old forums that this game is bad. Red pill me on the second True Crime game.
>>
>>386122665
>People seem to favor Vice City over San Andreas
nope
>>
Streets of LA had the better sound track.

I remember when my Step Brother came over and heard the in-game music playing he thought it was custom music via xbox, I was like "Nah, I'm on the Playstation, not the xbox" he was like "what!? hahahaha, what the fuck"
>>
>>386122665
San Andreas is the best sold PS2 title of all time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9CdhFpTCYU
>>
>>386119682
remaster the shittier one? Streets of LA was the good game. it had snoop dog and nick KANG
>>
>>386124010
they don't really have any competition. driver's dead, true crime/sleeping dogs is dead, the godfather's dead, mafia's (probably) dead. saints row is now a parody/crackdown clone.
>>
>>386129924
Worst part about Mafia was ruining Vito in M3 and not getting a better ending for M2
>>
>ITT: faggots defending a half assed, buggy and unfinished game.
>>
>>386119682
Finding glitches in this game was surreal fucking fun.

>>386121371
>I'm going to guess and say it's because they made the main character black
Don't be such an SJW, I don't like niggers but didn't have any problem playing games with black protags like this game or San Andreas It didn't catch on because it was a buggy as fuck game with bad soundtrack and it wasn't GTA back when GTA was huge.

True Crime was an objectively shittier game to GTA but it was fun as fuck because the dynamic events in the game world and the bugs made it super replayable.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.