[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everybody's gone to the Rapture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Rapture.jpg (941KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rapture.jpg
941KB, 1920x1080px
Sure, it's the literal definition of a walking simulator but GODAMN is it a gorgeous one! Picked it up on sale and didn't regret it at all. The Visuals are A+, the Voice Acting is A+ and the music is A++ The atmosphere is also much creepier than I imagined
>>
No joke it's one of my favorite games.

I love the story and the OST is GOAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFMxLjyPw2I
>>
Kill yourself at your nearest convenience.
>>
>>386115898
I fucking loved the part after you first exit the church and everything goes dark for the first time, with little light particles leading the way and the music...
>>
I noticed when Sony got a walking simulator 99% of shitposts about walking simulators stopped.
Let that sink in.
>>
Stop Shilling Nigger
>>
>>386115980
>>386117360
Who hurt you guys
>>
>>386116618
> console war faggotry
Isn't this game a multiplat?
>>
File: 1464412452936.png (157KB, 473x496px) Image search: [Google]
1464412452936.png
157KB, 473x496px
>>386117360
this game is years old, you need to shut the fuck up
>>
>>386115646
Its nothing wrong with walking simulators. If the content is fair compared to price. They devs are honest with it being a walking simulator. Doesnt feel like milking customers. And has a decent story.
>>
>>386117687
What was the price on release? I think I paid about 12 CHF on sale for it. Considering how beautiful all the visuals, textures and the overall quality of the experience is I'd say that was more than a good deal.
>>
I thought this game looked lame but I walked in on my wife playing it right around this part >>386116108 and ended up lying on the couch and watching her play it to the end. It was pretty cool. Turns out I like watching walking sims much more than playing them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.