[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Person 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Persona-4.jpg (529KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Persona-4.jpg
529KB, 1920x1080px
Never played any of the Person games, and upon recommendation from a friend, I started playing P4.

Gameplay mechanics seem pretty straight forward so far, but the more I read online, the more I feel I'm missing a bunch of shit. Should I be following an S. Link guide for my first playthrough? I'm at Yukiko's castle now, just unlocked the ability to free roam, and the Persona fusions seem intimidating. Should I fude Izanagi, or wait?

First time Persona thread I guess.
>>
*persona

jesus
>>
>>386111185
>Person 4
>Person A
>>
>>386111141
>Should I be following an S. Link guide for my first playthrough
You might as well go watch a fagtuber then and kill yourself after. Games are best when played fresh without spoilers. And yes, you should fuse izanagi unless you want to keep him for aestethics. This game isn't like pokemon where you keep a few ones as mains, instead you fuse for stronger personas. I think you can later resummon him, not sure about that since I never bothered.

Oh and leave before some idiot spoils you the ending. It is defnitely worth is, just for the experience alone.
>>
>>386111440
Yeah, seriously, quick before Nanako is the killer
>>
>>386111141
Nah, leave the 100% playthrough for NG+, you get to keep all your social stats and money, saving you time for more S.Link stuff.
Just go for the S.Links first, and do the stat raising activities only when you NEED a stat at certain level to progress a link.
Prioritize party members, and S.Links with limited availability. Like the ones that only show up at sundays, or the school clubs, since they're out during the summer.

You can always register your old personas in the Compendium and summon them back for a fee, so fuse away.
>>
>>386111141
If you start stressing out about S Links and Persona fusion too much it just sucks all the fun out of the game. It's not a difficult game, just relax for your first playthrough, you can go full autismo on Max S Links and fusing the perfect Personas and finding out Yosuke is the killer next time. Also there's no reason to bother keeping Izanagi.
>>
>>386111141
Don't use a guide,regular fusion is key and leave before the edgy kids ruin the twists
>>
File: 2.png (275KB, 518x841px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
275KB, 518x841px
>>386111141
>use guides
>get to see everything in one playthrough
>experience won't be genuine

>don't use guides
>waste another 100 hours to see everything you haven't seen
>save time

what a conundrum
>>
>>386111782
You might as well just do the latter and then look up the content you didn't experience on Youtube afterwards. Watching videos of shit you didn't do yourself is no different than using a guide to do it.
>>
>>386111782
>save time
If you want to cut corners by "saving" the time you spend on a game just means you're not enjoying it in the first place.
>>
File: 1501307063412.png (110KB, 453x508px) Image search: [Google]
1501307063412.png
110KB, 453x508px
>>386111141
Anon, leave the thread before someone spoils the game for you. It's gonna happen.
>>
>>386111141
Listen man, it's great you're loving P4 but get the fuck away from /v/. You're going to get spoiled from shitty kid.

It happened to me with P3
>>
>>386114207
>>386112841
>>386111625
>>386111781
>>386111521
>>386111440
no one spoils this game nowadays, it's no longer the hip thing to do. at best they'd just give you fake spoilers like you guys did.

and now that I've said this someone, will actually post the real spoilers.

and now that I've said that, no one will post it.
>>
Should have started with Persona 3, your friend is a retard.
>>
>>386114520
Honestly, I still see P4 spoilers in the majority of P4 threads. It's definitely still a thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 724x1024px
>>386111141
>not into a lot of RPGs
>finished FF VII and Grandia once
>hear all about this Persona 4 franchise
>"proper" weebshit? Hmm...
>see PS2 version in a shop
>£20
>okay. Lets see.
>get home, load up.
>catchy music for sure
>meet Yukiko and Chie
>"w-what r u sayin Chie!? B-BAKA!"
>pfft... I knew it...
>give it some more time
>days pass
>discover Chie and Yosuke are good bro's
>save yukiko
>start hanging out with Chie
>share lunch
>Chie thanks me for lunch gets a red face and fuck me eyes
>feel muh dick stir irl
>w-what is this??
>about a week in
>Chie phones
>"hey anon, wanna hang out?"
>I-I LOVE YOU CHIE-CHAN!!!
>(but you didn't have enough "courage")

Damn anons, they fucking got me. Tomboys are life
>>
>>386115975
Chie is a normie destroyer.
>huh weebshit
>pathetic waifufags
>some time later
>I-I LOVE YOU CHIE-CHAN!!!
It always ends like this. I know this all too well.
>>
File: image.jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
>>386116140
Yup. There is a reason she is the most recognisable and iconic character in all of the Persona Franchise. She has more fan art than any other character i have ever seen from SMT
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.