[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Your most played game, and why you like it so much.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

>>
File: BoI.jpg (28KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
BoI.jpg
28KB, 460x215px
I cant really remember how and when I started to play this but I automatically got addicted to it. I waited for months for it to finally come out for the Xbox and played the literal shit out of it and it still never gets old.

As morbid as it sounds, the whole anti-religion, abortion, and child abuse take on the game is really interesting and I cant get sick of the enemies (no matter how annoying some can be).

I highly recommend this game to anybody who hasn't played it yet.
>>
Dota 2, I don't like it any more. I see why I liked it back then, but can't stand it these days. One, it's significant different today and two, I font enjoy multiplayer anymore.
>>
>>386107786
I stopped playing back in 2015 and I recently checked out some stream out of curiosity and couldn't believe what I saw.
Were these changes really necessary?
>>
>>386107512
Morrowind for sure.

I'm honestly not exactly sure what it is. The game has been through many stages with me. Vanilla, modded, and now OpenMW with multiplayer.
>>
File: Morrowind-2012-02-26-19-54-52-48.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Morrowind-2012-02-26-19-54-52-48.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>386108457
Forgot cool image
>>
>>386107990
i guess there are arguments for and against, but to me it seems obvious that a lot of the changes are quality of life improvements, to balance out dire/radiant advantages and to keep it fresh, something i will they succeeded with

talent trees made it fun to play support again for example
>>
>>386107760
I wanted to try and get into that game
but i'm christian so i might feel sad while playing it
>>
League of Legends

I've been playing consistently since the full release

My account has about 9k games played across all seasons with one game being roughly 30 minutes average

I find other games in the genre to be much less enjoyable because almost all have this weird delay in your actions
Dota2 for instance feels awful to play in comparison

It is also just the semi-competitiveness with the ranked game mode and the consistent release of new characters to play

It's also very convenient to play when you have little time, it was basically the only game I played while working in a kitchen as a chef
>>
>>386107512
>Your most played game
Dota 2, over 2000 hours
>and why you like it so much.
>
>>
File: header.jpg (20KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
20KB, 460x215px
>>386107512
Sven Coop for just general multiplayer lobbying because there were so many maps with a lot of varied gameplay, everything from Starship Troopers to resident evil which all supported custom models and shit

My most replayed single player is probably AVP2, especially the marine campaign since it's so fucking tense you can cut through it like butter, the xenomorphs are fucking fast, and really feel like they're out to get you, and the weapons were satisfying as fuck
>>
>>386109043
I'm catholic, anon. It's just an interesting take on religion in general. It's not for everyone tho, so don't worry if you don't like it.
>>
File: Algalon.jpg (104KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
Algalon.jpg
104KB, 1000x700px
>WoW
>8600+ hours
No, I don't like it. I'm ashamed of myself.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.