[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Morimoto /ourguy/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1501816938185.jpg (598KB, 1262x2220px) Image search: [Google]
1501816938185.jpg
598KB, 1262x2220px
Is Morimoto /ourguy/?
>>
I don't know if it's /v/'s autism kicking in for me, but I've liked every pokemon game except for Ohmori's and Masuda.
>>
>>386102643
Looks like Masuda is tbqh, he's got all the good games under his belt. Kawachimaru has the best one though.
>>
>>386102643
Seriously, they need to fucking dump Ohmori. XY were bad, but ORAS/SM are by far the series' lowest point. Bring back Shigeki, Masuda or Tajiri.
>>
Remember when Satoshi Tajiri fucking died
>>
File: dead.png (2KB, 371x30px) Image search: [Google]
dead.png
2KB, 371x30px
>>386103591
nani
>>
>>386103668
It must have been another pkmn guy then

I could have sworn he died. I'm not thinking about Iwata though
>>
>>386102643
Someone post the quote
>>
>>386102643
It's a known fact that while Ohmori was listed as director of ORAS, Masuda was behind most of it.
>>
>>386102643
When will this gayass /ourguy/ shit stop.
/v/ doesn't fucking have a guy
/v/ is the most opinion diverse board
for every guy who likes a game 2-3 guys showup to tell him its shit
for every guy who doesn't wana play as a strong independent black trans woman 2-3 guys will show up to call him /pol/
and for every guy who likes good old fashioned pussy 2-3 more of you are craving dicks

We dont have a fucking guy stop this stupid shit.
>>
>>386104110
Is this anon /OurGuy/?
>>
>>386102643
Satoshi Tajiri white as fuck
>>
>>386104110
Gig is /ourguy/
>>
HGSS is easily the most overrated title in the series, and I give him no points for that. But Morimoto's main credit throughout the whole series of Battle Planner shined bright when he took the directors' chair spot in Emerald with the Hoenn Battle Frontier, which is also the only good attempt at taking the Battle Facility past a simple streak system. The new Facilities of the Sinnoh Battle Frontier are extremely lacking mechanically despite not even having as many as the Hoenn Battle Frontier, and the Pokemon World Tournament is yet another step down with the only thing salvaging it is all the cameos that make people who know Pokemon feel special.

I will say Ohmori needs a fucking revelation or boot though. While SM and moreso ORAS like every title in the series have their positive sides, ORAS had omitted certain defining aspects of Emerald for no good reason, and SM was just a disaster in many departments.

Also I would love to see Tajiri return if it means going back to the more grounded atmosphere and philosophy behind the world of the first two generations while keeping the improved mechanics of later games but that ain't ever happening.
>>
>>386105251
>HGSS is easily the most overrated title in the series
Genwun shit exists, so no.
>>
>>386102643
Why the fuck do they look all so beta?
>>
>Emerald
I think not. Hoennfags need to be rounded up and gassed. Even worse than Genwunners.
>TRUMPETS!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.