[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does ultimecia needs ellone to use time compression? Isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

why does ultimecia needs ellone to use time compression?

Isn't her power to manipulate time and space?
>>
>>386101782
i want to protect those smiles
>>
>>386101852
Yeah. I love Squall, and i don't understand why some people hate him so much.

He is someone that doens't want to lose again someone that is important to him, so he shuts himself for any kind of relationship.

He is not depressed, but a pragmatic and strong leader. The emo of the series, is Cloud, and people seems to love him.
>>
>>
>>
>>386103336
bump
>>
>>386101782
Her power is to send herself back to the past using a sorceress as an avatar. Ellone's power is to send people back to the past to experience events through others but without the ability to manipulate those events.

Her GOAL is to have the power to manipulate time and space and while Ellone's power is completely unrelated to that, it's necessary, probably through some combination of their powers, to achieve it. We're never given the exact details.
>>
>>386102223
>Reddit spacing
>thinks Cloud is an emo
>probably never played ff7 and has only seen the compilation
>>
>>386105130
>Reddit spacing
wtf is wrong with you?

"Emo" is the criticise that i see the most when i hear people talking about Squall. They say Squall is a emo with a bad attitude and is not likable. but in reality he is pretty much the most relatable character in the entire game with a realistic mindset and issues most people have to go trough as they grow up.
But on the other hand they like cloud who they claim to be a badass and skilled soldier with a lot of confidence, when he is actually a weak person at the core and only showcased as strong. in fact he is the character who is closest to be a emo in all of final fantasy.
>>
>>386103336
so hol up u is tellin me laguna groomed this girl from childhood to pump and dump
>>
>>386105109
Then why before time compression, Rinoa is sent to the past when Adel was still young? Why not further?

In my head cannon, i thought that for TC to be achieved, Ultimecia had to control all the sorcerers till Hyne's time and with the sum of their powers, cast the spell.

But i just beat disc 3 and the only thing that is needed is to go a little further to the past, to the time when Adel was young so she can cast the spel
>>
>>386105806
Laguna, Steiner, Auron and Balthier need a game together
>>
File: 1476892801406.jpg (115KB, 580x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476892801406.jpg
115KB, 580x800px
>>386105525
I still don't see why people call Cloud emo. He got gravely sick and fucked in the head by radiation poison and needed help being put back together. He may have been depressed with some of his life but never seemed very emotional about any of it. Also I only regard the original game as canon
>>
>>386105995
>I still don't see why people call Cloud emo.

People flip shit for some reason if their protagonist isn't super hyper-optimistic and happy-go-lucky like Zidane.

Adults aren't allowed to let sadness or anger show to these people.
>>
>>386105995
>Also I only regard the original game as canon
Me too.

Cloud showcases many more moments of self-doubt than Squall ever does. Squall has different problems that only seem similar to Cloud's due to the surface level of his attitude. He's not friendly and particularly aloof a lot of the time, but he is confident, self-assured and professional. He just doesn't want to re-experience abandonment.

Also, cloud is somewhat a burden to the rest of the group while the group is a burden to squall
Responder 4
>>
Is Rinoa the worst girl FF history?
>>
>>386105865
>Then why before time compression, Rinoa is sent to the past when Adel was still young? Why not further?

Do you mean why didn't Ulty possess Adel as a kid, or why she didn't possess Rinoa at a younger age?

For either answer, Ulty can't possess a sorceress whose powers haven't manifested. For the former, by the time Adel's DID manifest she would probably be able to overcome any mind-fuckery. She was like the most powerful known sorceress in existence up until Ulty. And Ulty's power most likely has a limitation on how far back she can go.
>>
>>386106520
No, but that one is.
>>
>>386106664
Ultimecia's objective was to possess Adel as a kid, i wrongly thpught that she had to go further back, and compress all time.

Why is all this point so badly explained? This game could be perfect if not by this, and that dumbass Irvine.
>>
>>386106753
Only Lightning is worse than her
>>
>>386105525
Squall effectively becomes emo at disc 3 when he's pretty much a love-starved puppy for Rinoa to the point of doing stupider shit than the idiots that surround him while being a bitch about it. Fuck Disc 3 and beyond, and fuck Rinoa too since she's pretty much the reason the story goes to even more shit.

Cloud is only an Emo in Advent Children. He's pretty much an underachieving and/or a dork everywhere else. It shouldn't even really count either, since Square has only gotten a mere handful of characters right in unnecessary sequels anyway (Vaan, Edward, Palom....that's about it really) and managed to do nothing or severely fuck up everyone else.

disc 3 of FF8 is total bollocks.
>>
>>386106520
Whatever.
>>
>>386107501
The thing that fucked FF8 was the memory loss thing

And irvine. Why the fuck didn't tell anything to anyone? Why the fuck didn't he say that he couldn't shoot in Edea because she is his and everyone foster mother?

I hate that fucking faggot
>>
>>386107727
Is there any other translation of FF8?

They changed a lot of shit in the Ps' version. I remember how fucked up was Edea speech in Deiling in the Us version
>>
File: 125.jpg (599KB, 1654x2126px) Image search: [Google]
125.jpg
599KB, 1654x2126px
>had tons of dialogs and character development through disc 1
>everything hinted at more content about her
>suddenly becomes a ghost and is never heard of again starting at disc 2
What the fuck happened?
>>
>>386108241
Always hated Squall for what he did to her in the special place, in the training session

She was my frist waifu
>>
File: 1472451425965.png (272KB, 549x419px) Image search: [Google]
1472451425965.png
272KB, 549x419px
>>386108241
Everything after disc 1 got so convoluted that they just forgot about her
>>
>>386106520
SQUALL-KUN! BUY ME KEEKI! KEEKI!
>>
>>386107876
Well I didnt say Disc 3 fucked the game, It was already fucked because of said scene. Other stuff as well but mainly orphanage scene basically killed everyone but Rinoa, but she was an unlikable zombie from the get go.

and yeah fuck Irvine, useless fucker had 1 job and he couldn't do it.
>>
No one likes Selphie
>>
>>386108984
You have to admit she's particularly annoying, even on a FF jailbait standard
>>
>>386102223
I don't hate him, he's just not likable in the slightest. Much like the vast majority of FF8's cast.
>>
File: 1481840264112.png (719KB, 726x546px) Image search: [Google]
1481840264112.png
719KB, 726x546px
>>386108984
i like her, she's a ditzy qt
>>
>>386108984
STANKIN ASS BITCHEZ THAT NEED TO WASH UP
>>
>>386108984
She had the best exploitable limit break and I kept her in my party the whole game.
>>
>>386109293
The End?

How do you exploit it?

Always thought that Quistis was the best support of the game
>>
>>386109786
I don't think you really can unless you have those items that make you immune to damage temporarily (holy war I think). Enemy ATB / attacks keep running during the draws for selphies limit so your group may be dead before it even pops up
>>
>>386110024
yeah, thats why she sucks
>>
File: 1477473175570.gif (482KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
1477473175570.gif
482KB, 500x340px
>>386107876
>>386108967
youmad?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.