[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your honest opinion of Junko Enoshima

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 63359865_p22_master1200.jpg (602KB, 818x1200px) Image search: [Google]
63359865_p22_master1200.jpg
602KB, 818x1200px
What is your honest opinion of Junko Enoshima
>>
>>386101712
weaboo trash
sage
>>
"dude loooool so crazy i want a psycho gf like her lol despair x'd"
>>
I liked her sister better.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (15KB, 316x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
15KB, 316x200px
>>386101936
Anonymous gave this vote +1
>>
File: Junko Smile.png (275KB, 449x479px) Image search: [Google]
Junko Smile.png
275KB, 449x479px
I love Junko!
>>
>>386101712
I like her. Unironically a really good villain
>>
>>386102019
I like her sister pretending to be her
>>
>>386101712
I would've preferred if she had a reason for why she loved despair
not like a sad backstory, just a reason for why she did all the shit she did instead just being crazy
I feel like I would like her more then
>>
She's a terrible character.
She has no motivation and no character flaws to speak of. Her shtick of changing between different personalities gets old pretty quickly.
>>
>>386101712
Hopeman is better in every way because his motivations are somewhat understandable, while Junko's motivations break down to basically just having a despair fetish.
>>
>>386103796
But that´s what makes her original: she has no reasons. If you want one, well, I guess she being the ultimate analyst can make everything boring.
>>
>>386104269
But hopeman it´s more or less like Junko, these two reasons were that being extremly talent can be bad too or make you go crazy.
>>
>>386103796
People generally don't have a reason for their fetishes. It's just how they feel
>>
>>386101712
I don't get why everyone is so obsessed with her for having died so early on, but then again, I'm still playing the first game.
>>
>>386106531
LEAVE THIS THREAD ANON, SAVE YOURSELF NOW
>>
>>386106531
You poor fool
>>
>>386106969
k bye
I feel like I'm pretty far in though, Sakura was just found out and I made up with Kirigiri
>>
File: 5.png (311KB, 430x560px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
311KB, 430x560px
>>386103796
it's because due to her Analyst ability, which allows her to predict what's going to happen and since almost everything does happen as she predicts, it makes her despair
it's why she didn't kill Naegi in DR3/before DR1, she couldn't analyze his luck, so if he managed to thwart her plans, that was a form of despair as well, for someone as intelligent as she is
despair as an emotion is much more easier to sustain than any emotion of happiness, because for happiness you have to keep working to maintain it, whereas a couple of tragic events can make a lot of people despair
>>
>>386101712
ibuki best grill
>>
>>386105476
Hopeman works because his talent is interesting because it keeps switching off between good and bad luck
Junko is "i know literally everything outside Naegi muh despair lol"
>>
i dont know ive never played danganronpa
>>
>>386101712
I fucking hate her. She is the worst character in the entire franchise. Monaca was a better villain.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.