[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.jpg (13KB, 379x64px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
13KB, 379x64px
>>
Not soon enough.
>>
>league starts at 4am
>>
Why wont it let me pre download?
>>
>>386100160
what game?
>>
>>386101685
Path of Exile expansion.
>>
What builds you guys running? I think im going to do a animate weapon build
>>
>>386101850
Oh shit what, I thought this wasn't out for like another week. I gotta get this shit downloaded.
>>
>>386102078
I don't think the patch is up for download yet.

Gonna play skeleton dark pact even though it's probably not optimal. It's probably only like 20 regrets away from a decent regular summoner build if I should hit a wall.
>>
>>386101685
Grimoire: Path of the Winged Exemplar
>>
>>386102467
did you know they changed skeletons in 3.0?
>>
>>386102467
Pick my build for me.
>>
>>386102706
Yes. Dark Pact only chains twice anyway so even with the fewer skeletons you have plenty.
>>
What's D2 Closed Ladder equivalence in PoE that's not Hardcore??

If you're not familar with Closed battle.net:
>Access to all contents and items, even some exclusivity
>Reset every 6 months ie. start from scratch
>>
>>386102810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s12YBLyEUY0

enjoy
>>
>>386102810
I dunno Glacial Cascade mines?

>>386102993
The game is pretty much built around leagues like that that last around 3 months. You actually have to opt out of them on character creation.
>>
>>386103489
They dont have enough souls to sustain more than 2 channels, should have consolidate the non-viable leauges. Currently, whats the most comprehensive leauge to play on?? (Has the most shit to do, and gears to grind)
>>
>>386103253
sadly, expensive, and not for HC
>>
>>386103775
Right now there isn't one, but the Harbinger league starts tomorrow.
>>
>>386100160
I've never played this game what do I do?
>>
>>386100160
I don't know what build to play I want to play a caster that isn't flameblast
>>
>>386103775
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/League

Harbinger league starts tomorrow.
>>
>>386103917
Read the new in-game help. Try stuff out. Treat your first character as an experiment and make a new one when you think you've got your head around what's going on and you know what skills you want to use.
>>
>>386103854
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FnpdLAS8js
>>
>>386102467
>TFW they're gonna probably just remove the % More mod for self-cast due to their mistake of not realizing it wasn't applying at all
>>
>>386103990
This shit is more complicate than it should, or at least sounds more complicate than it is but that's still pretty fucking dumb. What the fuck is up w/ leagues and then races, and then different naming leagues like god fuck.

Why couldnt they just keep it simple.

So Harbringer is the newest goodness yes?
>>
>>386104741
Yes, join us tomorrow.

Also its a really good system actually, it just sounds complicated when in fact its just an improved version of d2 ladder resets. Races are just as it sounds, races. They are very short leagues that challenge how fast you can progress through the game compared to other people. The winners usually get uniques as rewards. My favorite race was the HC endless ledge one where people can invade your game and kill you then loot your equipment.
>>
>>386104741
It's quite simple, really and yes.
>Weird name
Denotes a non-standard event, either long or short-term.
>If preceded by a number, it's a Race (no more than 2-week) event, time of event start and end (if it's already started) are displayed to the right side of the name
>If followed by Hardcore, Softcore, Solo Self-found Hardcore, or Solo Self-found Softcore, it is a League, a 3 month event that features some new major game mechanic that may or may not get rolled into the base game in some way after it finishes
>Leagues are not displayed on the Events panel (character select screen), but are displayed alongside Standard Hardcore and Softcore as places to make new characters when you begin to make one from scratch.
>>
>>386105132
Wait, so items from past laeuges are gone forever to new players, and the only way to get them would be through trading in Standard ie. the dumping ground??
>>
>>386104741
Yes.

Standard and Hardcore are the permanent leagues that always exist.

Every 3-4ish months they start a new set (hard and softcore) of temporary "challenge" leagues with some new league-specific gimmick. When these end all the characters and progression get dumped into the permanent leagues and some new ones start.

Also sometimes there are very short (1hr - 1week) events called races separate to all this.
>>
>>386105362
You can get them through applying old leagues to end game maps via an NPC. It's possible but it's pretty unreliable.
>>
>>386105362
No. There are ways to get specific items from old Leagues that aren't available through normal play.
Some Divination Cards give you access to such items and some Divination Cards give you access to pools of items that include such items. Zana, the Master Cartographer gives you a Map Device that lets you apply a form of a previous League to a Map (end-game area), which makes that area eligible for the dropping of these old items and the Chancing of it using a Chance Orb and items of the proper base.
>>
>>386105362
Kinda, the point when they make new uniques every ladder is for vet players who like to make new builds that are not the same old coockie cutter stuff and sometimes they only make sense during certain ladder seasons so if someone figured out some hella OP build usuing these uniques he would get rewarded for this theory crafting but balance wouldn't matter since it would be gone when the league ends anyway.

Like during rampage league every enemy you kill in quick succession would give a rampage counter and some of the unqiues would change up the game depending how many rampage counters you got. Obviously these uniques are worthless when the ladder ended
>>
Whats the most cookie cutter melee build?
>>
>>386106929
dual wield sunder gladiator (use a non-mace non-axe stat stick in your off hand so you don't need two high dps weapons).
>>
>>386106929
whirlwind, you can google "whirlwind poe 3.0 build" and then choose your veriation
>>
>>386106929
this >>386107292 rolling a crit dw sunder gladiator myself. thinking about using death's hand in my offhand since i'm going crit.
>>
>>386107348

I tried a cyclone build a while back, it felt really RIPpy with the lack of responsiveness and inability to animation cancel.
>>
>>386109185
They're changing some stuff about cyclone in this patch, but I'm not sure if it addresses that or not.
>>
>>386109185
then this is the build for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UQ-KBLDAg0

but uh, dont get the empire's grasp
>>
Not playing this shit until I can trade beyond third party shithole forums and the "wug" trading that made D2 such a drag to play.
>>
File: I don't like thing.jpg (86KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
I don't like thing.jpg
86KB, 500x628px
>>386110556
>>
>>386110556
use the trade channel then, if you dont mind paying mildly higher prices and have patience its just as good
>>
>>386111084
I thought trade sucked enough shit for me to just pay the 3 bucks for a premium tab and use poe.trade
>>
>>386110556
That 3rd party site is the best we probably ever get. It still sucks since most people don't even bother answering your whispers because you're "only" buying some 1c item and they don't want to stop mapping.

Amazing how people are fine with it this way because muh player interaction.
>>
File: aaaay.jpg (58KB, 333x514px) Image search: [Google]
aaaay.jpg
58KB, 333x514px
>>386111317
I honestly dont trade very much at all anyway. Unless i get something worth 50c or more then i feel back for letting it rot in my stash or i just want to pick up something cool like pic related
>>
>>386111461
What are you doing paying for a 1C item?
>>
>>386111650
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>386111573
I always bought stuff but almost never sold anything until I just got the stash tab, it made a big difference in how much currency I'm able to put together.

The thing I realized is next to no one who buys things is actually paying attention to the trade channel, if you can't post anything on poe.trade you're kind of fucked, but if you can you can sell all kinds of garbage for 1alc-1c.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.