[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Athena Cykes Courtroom Extraordinare when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1226.jpg (34KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1226.jpg
34KB, 204x247px
Athena Cykes Courtroom Extraordinare when?
>>
I know people dislike her but I don't have an issue with her. Case 4 of SoJ helped since it showed that she's still a rookie, and she hasn't taken over the franchise like Apollo.

Also she's the best looking main girl who isn't dead.
>>
>>386099727

more like athena dykes
>>
>>386100146
Do people actually dislike her?

She's fucking awesome, her cases are some of the best in the series.
>>
File: aika1.gif (33KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
aika1.gif
33KB, 220x300px
>>386099727
Every time I see this girl, I think it's Aika for a second, and then I'm always disappointed when I realize it's not.
>>
File: 38092934_p0.jpg (407KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
38092934_p0.jpg
407KB, 800x800px
Hopefully soon so we can get more Blackquill.
>>
>>386099727
She doesn't have a cast large enough to have this.

She doesn't have a rival (Blackquill is a mentor, not a rival)
She doesn't have a sidekick (Trucy is Apollo's)
She doesn't have a detective (Gumshoe is Phoenix, Ema is Apollo's)

She has a mentor (Blackquill) and a best friend (Juniper) but that's it. Maybe they can fit Klavier somewhere now that Nahyuta has booted him out of Apollo's main crew.
>>
File: 5Mjk8sR.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
5Mjk8sR.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
>still no Mia Fey game working under Grossberg and hunting after Redd White.

Capcom.

One job. You have one fucking job.
>>
>>386100263
I remember a lot of people calling her a mary sue because of her role in DD. Also Mayafags always hate on the new important girls.
>>
File: 2.png (410KB, 718x818px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
410KB, 718x818px
>>386100673
Klavier can fuck off for good.

I hope we get the Sherlock games at some point.
>>
>>386099727
Next game.
She and Nick will become the new duo now that Apollo is gone.

They had an interesting dynamic whenever they worked together, the Orca DLC case especially, so I hope the next game pairs those two together often.
Have Athena be the lead and Nick the sidekick.
>>
File: Lotta_Hart_Smiling_2.gif (13KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Lotta_Hart_Smiling_2.gif
13KB, 256x192px
HEYA COUNTRY BOI, THATS A INTERESTING AND WELL PACED CASE YOU GOT THERE, IT BE A SHAME A GOOD OL COUNTRY GAL RUIN IT WOULD IT?
>>
>>386099727
>She, Maya and Emma went after the bouquet in the DLC
WHY WON'T YOU LET ME MARRY THEM CAPCOM?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.