[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 213943_v2.jpg (30KB, 350x347px) Image search: [Google]
213943_v2.jpg
30KB, 350x347px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>straight white male
You make it too easy.
>>
>>386099427
They both are for moving in together when they're not in an emotionally stable relationship.
Also Trip needs to drop that bitch quick.
>>
>>386099427
Who the fuck is named Trip. That guy is hiding something.
>>
>I just discovered cr1tikal and wanted to show /v/, are you guys proud yet
Fuck off
>>
>>386099427
>both cheat on each other
>both yell and cry while guest is over
>make guest play therapist for a good 15-20 minutes
>melons
>>
That bitch, dude just wanted to forget his poor childhood.
>>
MELON
>>
It was Johnson
>>
>>386099427
They're both terrible insufferable people. Don't know why Gonzalo was ever friends with them.
>>
Trip is a little beta bitch and Grace is a passive aggressive cunt who has to turn everything into a massive fucking issue. Also they don't even have a fucking TV.
They're both fucking awful.
>>
>>386099562
cr1tkal was YEARS after this game was on /v/ kys poser
>>
>>386100414
B-but my apartment has everything anyone could ever want! Come look at my Italy photo!
>>
File: 1401729206323.jpg (45KB, 219x400px) Image search: [Google]
1401729206323.jpg
45KB, 219x400px
>>386099569
>>386099761
>>386100190
>>
I AM GENGHIS KHAN
>>
>>386099519
He actually does have a proper first name. I think it's Travis or something.
>>
>>386100689
>last upload 1 year ago
I miss that guy
>>
>>386099427
>mfw I first played this and actually tried to seriously evaluate their arguments instead of seeing them for the laughably transparent passive-aggressive jabs they were
A-am I autistic?
>>
>>386100689
Superior gameplay

Also a classic by Kazz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJyCppPNEeM
>>
>>386099427
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuthelabuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutheaccidentuuuuuuu
>>
>>386101238
Nah, back then most people did a serious playthrough and then a fucked up one.
>>
File: support autism.png (745KB, 1191x522px) Image search: [Google]
support autism.png
745KB, 1191x522px
>>386101238
Kind of, assuming you didn't realize that they just seem to stop paying attention to anything you say like halfway through except for "yes" or "no"
>>
whether one or both cheated is actually decided by rng, so it depends
>>
Why was the music so god damn unnerving in this game?
>>
>>386099427
M E L O N S
E
L
O
N
S
>>
>>386101820
Would have been better if there was a path where they were both cheating on eachother and in the end they decide to become a cuckold couple.
>>
>>386101642
It's been a while, but iirc I actually did correctly identify that they were bullshitting, but my whacko tactic was to "call their bluff" and attempt to force them into a serious discussion instead of letting them veer off into petty bickering. What I didn't understand then and honestly still have a hard time understanding now is that 90% of people are completely ruled by their emotions with only the thinnest veneer of civility, and manipulating them has not so much to do with pointing out logical flaws as social and emotional ones. So I guess I'm sort of an autist by choice.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.