[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this game so comfy? Why is everything in this game so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (142KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
142KB, 460x215px
Why is this game so comfy? Why is everything in this game so expensive? I'm so poor.
>>
I got it from igg, it's fun but there's a sjw love story between a girl who finds out she's gay and falls for another girl.
I don't get why they had to do that.
>>
>>386093926
>lesbians = SocJus
Anon please.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>386093547
I'm having fun.
>Just went on a harrowing adventure into a dense forest-place with Hunters, Explosives, and Honey Slimes
>Drag 2 of the last type back and breed them with my Phosphor, making them too heavy to ever risk breaking out
These funds are going towards a net for the Pink Cats and then I'm gonna see about mixing either Rock with Explosive or Hunter.
>>
>>386093926
Yes, the devs probably are sjw, but that shits like, not even shoving it in your face. I'm not saying I approve of the agenda but its not like there is anything wrong with being a lesbian as long as I don't have it shoved down my goddamn throat.
>>
>>386094750
Which area is that? How'd you get there on Day 6? Just got crystal slimes and threw them in the grotto with phosphorous slimes and let them free range with the bottom 3 plots being Cuberry farms. I also got that night light toy and now all the slimes are attracted it and won't leave the center.
>>
>>386094750
super jelly about those honey slimes, best I've gotten is boom+phosphor and some pond slimes
how do I git gud from here, I already unlocked the slime lab
>>
>>386095626
>Day 6?
This is the morning after and I've had the door (it's at the far end of the main area through a slime door and down through a tree log) open for 2 days now. I'd just been trying to get the pack of Phosphor I had going before I went exploring.
>>
>>386094750
also to add, mix boom+rock and invest on a heartbeet garden and feeder+plort collector; easy max plorts every day
same goes for boom+phosphor and cuberries
>>
>>386094860
>the agenda
Why is just having a lesbian romance part of agenda?
>>
>>386093926
Fucking why. This is supposed to be a farming game.
>>
>>386096063
That was my intent, honestly.
>Beets
Yeah, I've been meaning to nab some off that raised platform off the side of the first space outside of my farm, but I've been busy. I already have 2 Cubeberry trees and a Henhen pen that has been serving me well, thankfully.
>>386095761
>how do I git gud from here
I have no idea friend. I've just been enjoying myself and it's worked out great.
>>
>>386096507
I'm a dirty pleb and breed henhens and stony hens in the same coop
I also got tired of pink cats and turned one into a tarr to see them die off
I'll probably invest on opening the dock area since it looks interesting enough; I still have 1 slime key to spare if I find something out of the ordinary
>>
I wish there were more interactions with the slimes. The game feels like it could benefit from being able to bond with them and get you to follow you around or help you out somehow. As it is they're just hopping balls of radioactive/explosive death that you throw in a cage and forget about until you need to collect their shit.
>>
File: 1365608591798.jpg (17KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
1365608591798.jpg
17KB, 300x292px
>>386093547
For a brief shining moment, I thought the thumbnail said "Slime Punisher" and I envisioned a very, very different kind of game.
>>
>>386096697
>Only 1 left
So you've popped 3 of the 4 Gordo in the main area and opened 2 doors?
>>
>>386096697
Wait, what's wrong with breeding different hen types in the same pen?
>>
>>386097276
nothing
>>386097194
sounds about right
>>
>>386097373
>sounds about right
Good to know I'm on the right track. Thanks Anon. I'm gonna go sod off and do stuff now. See you next time.
>>
>tabbiy rock largos escape daily from a fully upgraded pen
help
>>
>>386098101
hold less than 5 in a pen you mongoloid
I have 25 in mine and they don't escape,
get an air net if you haven't and a music box
>>
>>386098215
I only have 5 in there. They don't escape when I'm looking, I'll be returning from exploration and I'll notice one is vanished. They have enough food
>>
>>386098349
Well, the only other thing I know that isn't ordinary about my pen is that I built it inside a cave, maybe that can help?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.