[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SWTOR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4728.png (791KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4728.png
791KB, 1024x576px
What's the best class to play as if you wanna have fun?
>>
>>386091693
Have fun with the story? Any force user. Otherwise it doesn't make sense.

Have fun with mechanics? Sniper used to be fun but now I'd focus on anything melee. Smuggler is neat because the interrupt is a kick to the nuts and most of your attacks are just punching fuckers in the face. Punch out a robot and watch it explode and it's like "Haha just like in the movie."
>>
the different game class
>>
I have never seen a f2p game so geared to make you pay. Almost everything is stuck behind a paywall. You want to hide your helmet? Gotta pay. You want more than one crafting profession? Pay up. You want to use those companion skins we hand out all over the place? Better dish out for the right to. You can even use titles you unlock while playing unless you pay to enable titles.
>>
>>386091693
Imperial Agent or Sith Warrior or Sith Sorcerer
>>
>>386091935

I have to admit, winning fights through a mixture of punches and shotgun backstabs was pretty fun. Kind of lost the drive to keep going around Corellia, though.
>>
it's all fun and games anon, till you can beat the last boss cause you didn't role Guardian.
>>
>>386092531
This, the Kotor 2 class is the best.
>>
such a shame they cloned WoW/Everquest gameplay instead of SWG
>>
>>386095478

Their engine couldn't handle a SWG type game.
>>
>>386095478

Wasn't that pretty much what SWG tried to do near the end of its life?
>>
>>386091693
Uninstall Wizard
>>
>>386095625
The Combat Upgrade (April 2005) and New Game Enhancements (November 2005) actually happened much earlier (shutdown in 2009).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.