[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Nintendo make Daisy uglier on purpose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

Why did Nintendo make Daisy uglier on purpose?
>>
Why are all women expected to be attractive?
>>
>>386085141
If someone used to be great (top-tier imo) and is now shit it really makes you think...
>>
File: daisy_cakes.png (1MB, 1144x1400px) Image search: [Google]
daisy_cakes.png
1MB, 1144x1400px
I prefer the old hair and darker skin, but I prefer her chubby face and bigger butt. They just need to merge both together. Make Daisy a sexy Polynesian goddess.
>>
>>386085530
She can have a chubby face just be well proportioned and cute like her old design. The only reason they give her a weird looking face is because she's designated in the irrelevant status, same with pauline up until now
>>
Hmm, so apparently the new design was first used in Mario Party 4 and was used in every game after that. Interestingly though, Super Smash Bros Melee which released the previous year used her old design.
And since we all know MP is made by Hudson Soft it begs the question did Nintendo order the design change or did Hudson Soft just decide to change it? They used her old design in MP3 so I'm guessing it's the former. Wonder what caused the change though.

Any other Nintendo characters with drastic design changes?
>>
Different characters.

>Daisy on the left
One of Mario's many love interests, princess of Sarasaland (probably lives in Chai).
>Daisy on the right
Luigi's love interest, princess of nothing, might be Peach's little sister or something.
>>
File: daisy_oh_mario.png (6KB, 125x200px) Image search: [Google]
daisy_oh_mario.png
6KB, 125x200px
>>386086053

Her old design was literally just Peach with brown hair. They made her face different to make her look different from Peach. Which is good. But then the 3D modelers did a poor job.
>>
>>386086720
Daisy has a baby goober face while Peach's looks more taut and, dare I say it, attractive.
>>386085530
She didn't get a bigger ass, her dress is just more pomfy
>>
File: daisy_rides.png (372KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
daisy_rides.png
372KB, 500x706px
>>386087048

Well that's the thing about taste. Not everyone shares it. I think Peach isn't attractive because she looks like 99% of all anime/video game characters. The same generic Hollywood blonde you see all the time. She's Belldandy with gaudy lipstick.

Daisy has a more round face and brown hair, which already makes her more unique than the overdone blonde look. Too bad her body is the exact same as Peach in all the sports/party/kart games. She should have bigger hips and breasts. In other words, Daisy should be a thick pear while Peach is the typical hourglass.
>>
>>386086720
>>386087048

Her 3d models look best when it resembles her 2d artwork. Lots of guys like that baby faced look when it's proportional , but Daisy's new 3d face is just uncanny and frumpy
>>
>>386087768
I actually think classic Peach is bretty attractive. Modern Peach has a rounder face and this button nose which doesn't really work for her, imo. I find blonde hair and blue eyed women look better with slimmer faces and taller noses. But round faces and small button noses work really well with brown skin, which is why I think a dark or at least a slightly darker looking Daisy is very good looking.

I find Pauline quite attractive too, but I discussed this before with Mario fans and they seem to favor her design even less than Daisy's current design. I just think modern Mario fans prefer an anime style over anything.
>>
>>386085431
This
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.