[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: games nobody thinks are the best of their respective series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

ITT: games nobody thinks are the best of their respective series
>>
>>386085037
It's the only souls game I couldn't finish. I got bored after the blade dancer bitch. Plus the challenge is non existent unless you play offline.
>>
>>386085037
Graphics and mechanics alone make it the best in the series
>>
>>386085271
>Plus the challenge is non existent unless you play offline.
You know that you can play online and not summon people to kill bosses for you, right? You might even get invaded and have a fun little extra challenge to deal with.
>>
so bad /v/ can't stop talking about it.
that's what bad games get, endless discussion.
>>
How do some people rack up all the way to NG+3 and onward? I got bored halfway through NG+, but heard about people on like NG+15
>>
>>386085598
Co-op probably . After you beat the whole game solo there's really nothing else to do but invade or co-op
>>
>>386085037
Its the best Dark Souls game, its combat and world are the best. The only way you think its bad is if you are a pvpcbro who cant stand a game not having good online gameplay.
>>
File: solaire painting 2.jpg (83KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
solaire painting 2.jpg
83KB, 400x325px
>>386085037
I think it's the best Dark Souls game.
I think Bloodborne is the best out of all 5 if it can be counted.
>>
>>386085271
>>386085598
this is pretty much why it's not the best

too long and too easy
>>
>>386085925
>The only way you think its bad is if you are a pvpcbro who cant stand a game not having good online gameplay.
This. It's the best PvE souls game, hands down.
>>
File: anzu.jpg (77KB, 700x658px) Image search: [Google]
anzu.jpg
77KB, 700x658px
DaS 1 > DeS > BB > DaS 3 >>> DaS 2
ME 1 >>> ME 2 = ME 3 >>> ME A
TES 4 > TES 3 > TES 5 > TES 2 >>> TES 1
>>
>>386085037

Good the first time through, mind numbingly boring on repeat playthroughs. Disappointingly short too compared to DS2. For being stitched together so haphazardly at the last minute, DS2 has so much more content.
>>
>>386086181
I hate you so much.
>>
>>386086180
Best PvE souls game by far, worst PvP. Ill take that. PvP in Souls game sucks ass even when its "good". Its unbalanced because its primarily a PvE game and its dominated by neckbeard meta honor faggots who slow walk towards you with a scythe.
>>
>>386086181
I agree on every single series.
>>
File: Dead Rising 4.jpg (189KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Dead Rising 4.jpg
189KB, 768x768px
>>386085037
>>
>>386086580
>PvP in Souls game sucks ass even when its "good". Its unbalanced because its primarily a PvE game
Yeah, and that's specifically why PvP shouldn't get too much focus. I was fine with it in Demon's Souls when the online features were more or less an additional fun thing added that was totally unnecessary, yet amusing.
Now it feels like everyone expects PvP to be the centre focus of every souls game when all of the passion goes into world design and PvE.
Many people don't like that, but there are other games to satisfy a competitive human-to-human interaction.
>>
>>386085271
>there are """"people"""" who play Dark Souls with summoning browsing this board right now
>>
>>386087127
HE'S BACK
>>
File: JUST.jpg (674KB, 2797x2529px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
674KB, 2797x2529px
>>386089026
>>
>>386085037
DSIIcucks have the shittiest taste in all /v/
>>
>dark souls
>literally a middle finger to sony from fromsoft, they abandoned Demon Souls just so they could get out from having to be exclusive to play station

Can we say a prayer for those living in the Demon Souls 1 to 4 timeline?
>>
>>386086181
DeS > BB > DaS > DaS 2 > DaS 3
ME 1 > ME 2 >= ME 3 > MEA
tES 3 > tES 5 >= tES 4 > tES 2 > tES 1
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.