[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just beat this game a few days ago, anon. Put it off for years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: des.jpg (47KB, 670x361px) Image search: [Google]
des.jpg
47KB, 670x361px
Just beat this game a few days ago, anon. Put it off for years but finally dusted off the old PS3 and gave it a go. DeS thread?
>favorite bosses
>favorite area
>favorite weapon
>favorite Maiden in Black wedding scenario?
>>
>Boss
Probably The False King

>Area
Latria, 1° archstone

>Weapon
Man.. That I dunno.
I like the Bastard Sword.

Is been a while since I play.. Maybe will catch up this week
>>
At first I hated flame lurker but now he's my favorite. I love how fast he bounces around and fighting him.

Latria is undeniably the best area.

I never got super attached to any weapon because I was retarded and played most of my first playthrough with a shitty falchion instead of finding something good.

I should really play it again, it's been years.
>>
Op here, take my limited knowledge with a grain of salt
>favorite bosses
Maneaters were great, but obviously I knew they would be double halfway through. False King was probably my favorite because he was the most difficult, but coming from DaS1-3 most bosses didn't take many tries if I didn't one attempt them.
>favorite area
Boletaria was fantastic, but I always love the medieval look of souls game levels. Shrine of Souls a close second.
>favorite weapon
I didn't experiment much with weapons like I did in other games, so i mostly mained the bastard sword and maxed it out as far as I could. (Grinding for chunks really sucked, those lizards never gave me much.) I accidentally made it into the Morion blade and cucked the scaling stats, so I spent a lot of time building it back up towards the end.
>>
>>386081781
>boss
Flamelurker and penetrator
>area
Latria and 4-3, there was something comfy about blasting mantas with the stormruler
>weapon
Soulbrandt, I tried northern regalia but it was too thick, so I didn't used it that much, the blind was cool too
>>
>>386082835
He wears a monocle.
>>
>>386084669
no, he doesn't.
>>
File: 1501096163809.jpg (208KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
1501096163809.jpg
208KB, 600x772px
>>386081781
>favorite bosses
Armored Spider, Maneaters, Tower Knight, Old Hero, Storm King
>favorite area
All of Latria
>favorite weapon
Meat Cleaver
>>
>favorite bosses
Adjudicator and the real Alant are my favorites thematically
>favorite area
1-1 is an amazing first level
>favorite weapon
Iron knuckles
>>
File: Flamelurker.jpg (38KB, 620x264px) Image search: [Google]
Flamelurker.jpg
38KB, 620x264px
What the fuck is this design anyways? What were they going for? I'm not sure how they came to this decision for flamelurker's look. I've always been bothered by it.
>>
>>386086347
Now that I can actually see it, it's his skull melting with some dregs of flesh sticking on it. Wasn't their King buried there before the Dragon God and could be extrapolated that he's Flamelurker?
>>
>favorite boss
Either Maiden Astraea or Storm King

>favorite area
Favorite zone is the Shrine of Storms, favorite level is probably 3-2.

>favorite weapon
The knight sword or the DBS.
>>
>>386086347
no idea
>>
>>386088534
>Maiden Astraea
I wish the NPC with her was better but she was cool, I should read up more on her lore. I do think top to bottom DeS has the most memorable boss scenarios, even if a lot of them are really easy.
>>
>favourite boss
Maiden Astrea was super memorable but my first time beating Flamelurker was the most satisfying experiencein a souls game
>favourite area
5-2 the feeling of just storming through peoples homes in the valley of defilement and feeling like an invader was awesome
>favourite weapon
I loved me the scythe, just scratching everyone and making them bleed
>>
Can't wait for RCPS3 to become optimized enough for my 4690k to be able to play it reliably enough for my replay.
>>
>>386081781
>bosses
M A N E A T E R S
if only because my friends gave me such shit, would always play the song whenever I fought them and I only beat them when shitfaced drunk
>Area
I think Tower of Latria is super original and incredible but Shrine of Storms was much more fun and enjoyable to go through so I pick that.
>weapon
Bastard Sword yeah
>>
>favorite bosses
Storm King
>favorite area
Tower of Latria, Prison of Hope
>favorite weapon
Dragon Boner
>favorite Maiden in Black wedding scenario?
fuck off
>>
File: 1421362423969.gif (4MB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
1421362423969.gif
4MB, 440x248px
>>386091770
>Bastard Sword yeah
Nice taste. I do think the other games in the series do a much better job with weapon variety, however.
>>
File: Maiden.in.Black.full.171643.jpg (341KB, 800x641px) Image search: [Google]
Maiden.in.Black.full.171643.jpg
341KB, 800x641px
>>386081781
>tfw From Software gave you a foot fetish
>>
>>386081781
>That's hard. Probably Fool's Idol or Astraea, they really pushed me into reading obscure lore about the game and stuff. Also Ostrava and real king Allant, not because of the battle per se, but for the implications
>Tower of Latria is a masterpiece when it comes to game design, but I also love the despair smell of Boletarian palace walls, or the coast of Shrine of the Storms.
>weapon
I didn't really found big, named weapons until very late in the game, so let's say dragon sword+5 and Adjudicator Shield (it didn't really refill a lot of HP, it was more a psychological thing)
>>
>>386081781
>boss
Tower Knight. Simple fight, but great setup
>Area
5-2. Something about it is just a comfy once you get used to it. A comfy shithole
>Weapon
Killij for looks, Greatsword for effect
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.