[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games without a single likeable character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

ITT: Games without a single likeable character
>>
>>386076042
any SMT game
>>
Real life.
>>
File: featuring.jpg (62KB, 581x450px) Image search: [Google]
featuring.jpg
62KB, 581x450px
>>386076042
Pic not related, I hope.
>>
>>386076101
I liked the main characters in DDS and some of the ones in Devil Survivor.
>>
Guilty Gear
except Faust
>>
>inb4 some edgelord post any of the 3 persona games
>>
>>386076042
just play persona if you want your slinks personababby
>>
File: gta5.jpg (682KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gta5.jpg
682KB, 1920x1080px
>>386076042
Trevor is a fucking psychopath, annoying, childish and has mommy issues.
Franklin is a flat, mundane character with no memorable things about him. Remove him from the game, nothing will change. Nothing other than how hood life is in Los Santos.
Michael is a shitty father, with a shitty slut of a wife and shitty kids, tries to manipulate Franklin by doing just ANYTHING, and a complete back stabbing snake.

They are all hacks.
>>
>series gets popular
>endless shitposting

Everytime, Im glad you retards know nothing about Falcom
>>
>>386076042
>dante
>>
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Im sorry but it's true
>Sareth
Puppy ordered to go here and there
>Leanna
The most vanilla pure princess ever
>Xanna
>hmm sareth I am totally not manipulating youhmm hmm sexual suggestions hmm hmm my love
>anyone else
Not developped or typical villain
>let's destroy the world for no fucking reason muahahaha
>>
>>386076042
What about the Pixie?
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 247x204px
>>386076042
I wish there was an ending where i could tell everyone to fuck off and build my own world. Everyone's reason sucks and they act like total assholes when you try to side with them.
>>
>>386076506
falcom was always shit
>>
File: header (1).jpg (115KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header (1).jpg
115KB, 460x215px
>>
File: final_fantasy_8_ntsc-front[1].jpg (196KB, 856x800px) Image search: [Google]
final_fantasy_8_ntsc-front[1].jpg
196KB, 856x800px
>people unironically pick this as their favorite final fantasy
>>
File: dante cheating.webm (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
dante cheating.webm
2MB, 1024x768px
>>386076042
>Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry(tm) series

something doesn't add up here
>>
>demifiend, pixie and dante
>>
File: 1482393897556.png (106KB, 423x342px) Image search: [Google]
1482393897556.png
106KB, 423x342px
>>386077316
>Demifiend
Biggest loser in Megaten.
>Pixie
She isn't even the best Pixie in existence. Pic related.
>Dante
He's cool.
>>
>>386077316
Demifiend doesnt count because he has no personality. He is the player.

Pixie has what, 5 lines of dialogue?

Dante is cool but he is barely in the game.
>>
File: 16-SMT036.jpg (16KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
16-SMT036.jpg
16KB, 600x450px
>>386076042
Dante exists so that's wrong. But yeah Nocturne has terrible characters. I wish SMT would get actual writers so it wouldn't be laughable bad a lot of the time.
>>
>>386077750
A character doesn't need to have a bunch of dialogue to become a character. Flat and round characters exist, and actions can speak more than words.
>>
Raidou and Gouto are pretty cool dudes
>>
>>386077316
Also Black Frost.
>>
>>386076101

>not like /our hoy/
>>
>>386076474
>Remove him from the game, nothing will change.
That's not true, without Franklin to help out with things and catalyze events, Michael
>would be dead due to the Chinese
>would have never been able to pay off Madrazo and probably died to him
>would have died to the FIB at Kortz Center
>would have never been able to make his dream movie
>would never start Reuniting the Family, meaning Michael's family would have never resolved or at least try to resolve their problems directly
>wouldn't be able to save Jimmy, who probably would have died to those gangsters who stole Michael's yacht
>would have never associated with Trevor again after Bury the Hatchet (Franklin's request to help him save Lamar was the thing that got them all back together)
>would still have no real friends, as Franklin was his one friend
>in general, would live the same shitty lifestyle he did for years without any motivation to change

Trevor
>would have never seen Michael on the TV and found out he's alive
>would also have no real friends
>would have no one who could calm him down and pacify his anger, which means Michael would be dead
>would either be dead or in a pickle for much longer because Franklin would have never taken out the O'Neill's as an act of friendship
>would have never gotten the opportunities he did to associate with Michael again
>would have never achieved his lifelong ambition of doing the Big Score with Michael
>would have never completely eliminated his main competition, the Chinese and the O'Neill's
>would have never gained a legitimate business (the strip club)

Both
>none of the heists happen, which means the whole plot doesn't happen, not just because Franklin's a third competent crewmate, but also because he's the only reason Michael and Trevor tolerate working together and finish jobs, specifically because of his demeanor and his experience at dealing with emotionally unstable people
>would still be on an FIB watchlist
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.