[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Path of Exile Fall of Oriath

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Who is excited for this update boys, i for sure am
for how long have you been playing poe, what's your favorite exile?
>>
Been playing for about 4 or 5 years now, I forget. Basically as soon as I realized Diablo 3 was a giant piece of shit letdown.

I mainly play Duelists, more specifically Slayers. Gonna do what I do best and roll a Cycloner for 3.0. spin2win, baby.
>>
>>386069464
tell me an obscure skill/way to play, and I'll try to make it work for 3.0. Bored of cookie cutter
>>
>>386069853
do a ranger build with totems, trust me, it's op, i still do it and insta kill mobs
>>
As someone with only experience in Torchlight 2 is there a guide I can use to make the beginning curve easier (specifically not messing up characters)
>>
>>386069464
I started out as a witch a few days ago and hate her voice and one liners. Should I start over with ranger? I wish you could create your character and choose to have no voice lines.
>>
>>386070501
play the game now all day on hardcore and keep making new characters when you die while having the wiki open in another tab

ALSO DONT TRADE REE
>>
So /v/, do you play hardcore or softcore?
>>
>>386070501

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEZtq6FSebE&t=28s

start watching this
>>
>>386070737
i play softcore because i'd rather enjoy the game rather than rage all the time
>>
>>386070737
Whats the difference?
>>
>>386070635
i played for years with witch, but was kinda doing necromancer build so it didn't kinda work out, but then i started with ranger and i'm doing great
>>
>>386070951
if you die in hardcore you get transformed back to normal, and hardcore has better items and stuff
>>
>>386070951
playing softcore is turning your brain off while powering through hordes of enemies. Usually done with netflix or some shit to distract you in the background.
Hardcore however is a different beast. Moments where you get close to dying will make your heart race and you'll feel the adrenaline rushing throughout your body as you either panic alt+f4 or somehow survive. Every new area, every new encounter becomes a bone chilling experience where the unknown can very well oneshot you out of the blue.
Looking back, when I was playing softcore there arent really any memorable experiences. I barely remember anything because my mind was off somewhere else. But you can be sure I remember the feeling when I blindly fought act 4 piety for the first time and died to the laser. Playing hardcore is really the proper way to play
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.