[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lego game thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: in.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
in.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
Ever play one of these /v/? Pretty fun for completionists.
>>
>>386063642
I have the wii lego star wars complete saga (the old one, not clone wars one) but I never completed the whole thing
>>
Surprisingly fun but you never really need to play more than one.
>>
File: LEGO-Football-Mania.png (405KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
LEGO-Football-Mania.png
405KB, 512x512px
played all of them before they started speaking, including the second indiana jones one. they're really fun, was my lazy summer games with tiny puzzles and enjoyable(and sometimes frustrating) multiplayer.
I even have lego soccer from what, 2004?
>>
>>386063642
The old ones were the best. Were better was they didn't talk and pantomimed everything.
>>
I liked when everyone just grunted, but when the cutscenes are just movie lines interspersed with visual gags and slapstick it just doesn't work
>>
>>386064239
ABSOLUTELY.
>>
>>386064239
Didn't Batman 2 use actual VA instead of cut and paste voice lines? I thought it was fairly nice.
>>
My friend buys every single one that comes out and I don't fucking get it, it is the same fucking game every single time.
>>
>>386063642
You play modern Lego game you've played them all.

>>386064203
They talked in Lego Island, dammit.
>>
>>386063642
Everyone in my elementary school played the first star wars ones.
>tfw unlocking the episode IV level
>tfw was hot shit for a day because I was the first one with the most autism to grind for a ghost character
>>
>>386064607
I was referring to the movie/book/etc. tie-ins.
>>
File: LEGO Racers 2.jpg (92KB, 256x310px) Image search: [Google]
LEGO Racers 2.jpg
92KB, 256x310px
>>386064239
>IMACATCHYOUBYTHETUMMY
>>
>>386063741
Oh and I had Lego Racers, Lego Creator, and Lego Island 2 if we're also talking about the older ones. Plus a bunch of Bionicle minidiscs.
>>
>>386064146
>football mania
>is soccer
>>
>>386065607
>world series of baseball
>america wins every year
>>
>>386065607
>>
>>386065827
Es futbol Americano en illegal, familia.
>>
Marvel Super Heroes was surprisingly fun. Somewhat hyped for the next one.
>>
File: 1466282730490.jpg (22KB, 408x352px) Image search: [Google]
1466282730490.jpg
22KB, 408x352px
I got 100% completion on the first Indiana Jones game and the next day my save was corrupted
Fuck lego
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.