[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you play this by Rocksteady?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: darkKnightKierkegaard1.jpg (374KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
darkKnightKierkegaard1.jpg
374KB, 1000x1500px
The adventures of Abottman and Father Gordon, cleaning up the streets of Gommorah.

Featuring:

Joker
>The ideation in us all that we can "make it" through will alone. Any ideal, objective, or pursuit of mind not founded by the spirit, but rather for the sake of self-aggrandizement cannot end well. For if it's of God, it will stand, but that of man is fallible and will crumble.

Vain
>Those who believe psychoactive substances can elicit communion with the spiritual. Ye who make provisions to the flesh are further from enlightenment not closer and ye know this innately! But ye continue in the pursuit of your own vanity.

Clayfake
>Those who justify their vices by eisegetically reading the Word and ignoring parts with a pretense suited to your wants. Ye deny God and worship a stone idol of thy making! So do you deny yourself the experience of true enlightenment that comes from knowing the Word, and through that God, and finally yourself.

Poison Ivy
>The temptress that symbolizes the fall of man by those beasts we bring about into our own experience through our search for companionship. The wiliest of temptations for its ability to make you think you can overcome it through force of will.

Riddler
>Gnostics who pervert the reading of the Word, and peddle you self-help material like The Secret, Taurus, Quickening, and so on. Their end-game is not to challenge one, but to obfuscate the Truth and make it harder to perceive what is Truth and isn't.

Mr. Friend-zone
>The cold, unwholesome, isolationism and apathy that are merely symptoms of one's falling away from God's path!

Scarebro
>Fear, the first sign of sin entering into one's consciousness. For that which keeps you in fear keeps you from God. Courage is merely the internalization of your aptitude and trust in God to meet your needs. And to to stray from God is to stray into doubt.
>>
File: darkKnightKierkegaard2.jpg (345KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
darkKnightKierkegaard2.jpg
345KB, 1000x1500px
Feel free to add to this Rogue Gallery. Get it? They're rogues because they went diverted from God.
>>
uh
>>
I enjoyed this thread and I'm going to bump it.
*bumps it*
>>
File: 1499569028870.jpg (32KB, 342x260px) Image search: [Google]
1499569028870.jpg
32KB, 342x260px
>>386053714
>>386053946
>that comic

Thanks for reminding me how much I'm enslaving to this board

I'm outta here
>>
>>386056854
No problem. Unless you're reading this, my work here is done.

Abottman out.
>>
>>386053714
>>386053946
this is badass.
>>
>>386053714
>>386053946
I'll never escape this prison
>>
File: 1431041557925.jpg (134KB, 653x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1431041557925.jpg
134KB, 653x1024px
>>
BUMP. MORE PEOPLE MUST BE AWARE OF THE INEFFICACY OF THE LIFE-STYLE THEY LEAD TO THEIR TRUE ENJOYMENT OF LIFE.
>>
Kierkegaard ain't shit, just like Abrahamic faith
>>
>>386061167
To know the New Testament one must first learn the Old, oh lost and scared prodigal.
>>
>>386061582
The truth lies within ritual, not within scripture, within hot, not within cold, within pagan, not within Abrahamic, you poor lamb.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.