[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games that badly need a sequel.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: swrc.jpg (220KB, 865x750px) Image search: [Google]
swrc.jpg
220KB, 865x750px
ITT: Games that badly need a sequel.
>>
>wants a RC sequel when EA has the licence
>Imperial commando
>sev is replaced by woman of color
>start as imperials but go on missions hunting darskinned humans and aliens for no reason
>go turncloak midway trough
>fight for the rebels
nah im good with what we got
>>
File: Sonic_Battle_Coverart[1].png (141KB, 256x257px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_Battle_Coverart[1].png
141KB, 256x257px
>>
>>386053793
You forgot
>Game is now multiplayer focused and the single player campaign is just tacked on garbage
>>
>>386053953
>scorch is now gay
>boss turns out to be muslim
>>
>>
>>386053793
> Game should start with the player being told the Rebels are terrorists
> Halfway through the first mission briefing the base is hit by a explosion.
> Learn squad commands as you and your team go through the burning facility with handguns, order your men to open blocked doors and to lift debris of dying civilians.
> Stalk down a hallways, filled with dead and dying Imperial servants crying out in pain for lost friends and limbs.
> Finally get your Armor and Weapons as you go to repel the terrorists who are attacking the science lab. Your suits give you oxygen so you can walk through a room and see where the inferno began, the devastating damage the attackers have dealt to innocent Imperial workers.
> Finally enter science lab and encounter Rebel soldiers
> Shit their good.
> Too good
> They're using our tactics!
> Bloody firefight but the Rebels escape on a Drop-ship that blows open the walls. Their leader has red Imperial armor. Get the opportunity to fire one last shot as you cradle a dying team mate, but the floor collapses beneath you.
>>
File: Barry.jpg (19KB, 628x523px) Image search: [Google]
Barry.jpg
19KB, 628x523px
>game follows true hero of first game
>he fights the darkness trying to get his best friend back
>he provides the comfort and strong manly presence Alice needs in her grief
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>mfw no Fairytale fights 2
>>
File: 16gy4iq[1].jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
16gy4iq[1].jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>386053223
No other shooter ever had or will have as satisfying melee as republic commando
>that quick punch
>those ragdolls
>that green or orange blood or motor oil on screen
>that cool glass wipe
>>
>>386053223
Sev deserved better, but nothing good could come from the story continuing under EA.
>>
Timesplitters desu. In fact I'm unsure cause I'm sure crytek will just use Timesplitters as a shell for a arcade moba shooter with purchasable character packs or something. Hey buy the Wacky Characters pack only £10.99

I also wouldn't mind a new Sims game but with the same style of gameplay as the older Gameboy advance series
>>
File: sev.jpg (232KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
sev.jpg
232KB, 1920x816px
>>386056238
all four survived the disney wipe, while the game did not so sev is still alive canon
>>
>>386056751
This scene was such a tease, they didn't do anything.
>>
>>386056148
Imagine if the game was made just a little bit later on.
>DOOM(16) style takedowns for each enemy class.
>Highly detailed battle droid interiors after you rip them apart with plasma.
>Enemies blowing robo-gore everywhere.
>Your squadmates and you can do double takedowns if you target someone in Melee
>Add more guns. Maybe have your weapons taken away and be forced to use makeshift trash weapons like the guerrilla commandos you are.

We need this badly. OP is right.
>>
>>386053223

fucking loved the multiplayer mode
>>
File: breakdown.jpg (347KB, 1600x1077px) Image search: [Google]
breakdown.jpg
347KB, 1600x1077px
>>386053223
>>
>>386058875
I like to think the Gregor scene filled that hole. But it was still such a downer there wasn't an episode based on the stolen frigate mission. But Disney being the Jewish kike riddled cunts turn Gregor into a joke in dogshit rebels.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.