[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Albion Online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: iu[1].jpg (49KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
49KB, 640x320px
Anybody playing?
>>
>>386048632
>Forgot I bought this game years ago
>Try to sell my account
>Going price for a fresh $30 veteran account with the email included is now less than $7

It's dead Jim
>>
>>386048632
No, but I have a normie friend who keeps trying to get everyone to play this shit game.

The only other game he plays is Tibia.
>>
>>386048952
>>386048846
>shit
>dead
It's comfy.
>>
>>386048632
I haven't given up on my actual life yet, so no
>>
A lot of my friends have been playing it non stop since it released and its actually quite annoying since they don't do hardly anything else right now. I tried to play it but its just another literal grinder MMO, where is the fun in that? I know its only going to last a good 3-4 more weeks for them but still....
>>
File: 1497564717369.png (74KB, 185x230px) Image search: [Google]
1497564717369.png
74KB, 185x230px
If you stay on the royal continent you are missing out 90% of the game, I love to do ZvZs and GvGs, it's pretty much a reskin of eve online and many from eve are playing this now.

If anyone ha a question go ahead I have 20 mins before my flight.

The only problem right now is that they didn't expect so many people to jump into it and the castle fights (like 200v200 minimum) rubber band like hell and its unplayable but they are doing everything to fix it.
>>
>>386048846
It has more players than eve online atm.
>>
I think the black market is a pretty neat idea
>NPC buys crafted gear
>Distributes said gear to mobs in the open world
>The more mobs that are killed, the higher the price for goods sold to the NPC
>>
I really wanted to like the game because I was looking for a fun sandbox game to play, but I think what kills it for me is that you need a group of people to play it with. All the guilds I joined were kinda shitty, and you really can't do much on your own. Also, there is a lot of grinding. I wouldn't mind that so much if the combat was more fun, but it is rather simplistic at this point. It feels like making this work on mobile and tablets held the game back a bit.
>>
>>386051296
To clarify, I don't mind that the game requires you to socialize with other people, far too many MMOs ignore the social aspect. But I ran into such big zerg groups while gathering in the red zones that I would have been fucked even if I had been playing with five or six guild mates or friends, and I don't really want to be running around in very large groups so much.
>>
>>386051668
That's my biggest problem with the game as well. The game is very unfriendly to solo play or to small groups. If you don't have a big zerg guild at your back then you aren't worth shit in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>386050125
how's the crafting in this game? Only thing that would make me interested in this would be being able to be a rich merchant
>>
File: 1463534620662.gif (579KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1463534620662.gif
579KB, 384x216px
>>386051296
You had to join a big guilds in the black zone, resources there are double and not many people gather there, but usually those guilds are communities coming from other games and the entry is really hard, some even require job interview tier to get an invite into the guild and they are commie tier to be able to achieve what they do.
I recommend you focusing on pvp, gathering breaks your soul unless you know how to play the market and gain profit.
>>386051668
Royal continent guilds are always like that, since they can't do shit there they go on big groups, when they decide to invade a black zone territory they get btfo by organized zergs, these guilds always dissolve or get absorbed by bigger guilds 1.5 months later.
>>386052021
Short shitty answer cuz departing soon, if you look at the market spikes you can get profit, you are kinda late into the game but we'll you need different materials and you need to focus on a piece or 2 always, you can powerlevel your crafting because you can study items to get more fame.
Tldr it's eve online in many aspects.
>>
>>386052021
That is very much an option. Every item in the game is made by players. Armor, consumables, mounts, nothing is sold by vendors, everything's gathered or crafted by players. In every city there is an auction house, and they are not connected, meaning you could make money by selling resources in an area where that resource doesn't exist, since the prices there are higher. Also the game has full loot on death, so people will be needing new armor and weapons quite frequently. As far as becoming a merchant goes, this is probably one of the best games to do it in.
I'm hoping they add contracts like EVE has them later on, so that transporting things for other players and similar services could easily be done as well.
>>
>>386052264
This. You can make a "This is EVE online" montage out of Albion.
>>
>>386052264
>>386052387
I like the sound of this, might check it out now, thanks anons. If I pay for a PC account can I also use that account on mobile or would I have to pay again a la final Fantasy XIV?
>>
>>386052642
You only need to buy it once to play it on all platforms. I'd give you my account, but apparently there is no option to change the email address, which seems like a big oversight.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.