[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGS V or BotW?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Daily1.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Daily1.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
Be honest, which one did it better after venturing into "muh open world" meme?
>>
They're both shit because of the open world meme.
>>
>find 900 korok seeds
>or attack the same base 900 times
Neither?
>>
>>386045791
Breath, only because it was finished.
>>
>>386045791
MGS V had good OST and a good chapter 1, so it's the best overall.

Also, companions.
>>
>>386045846
FPBP
>>386045881
This
>>
>>386045846
I hate to be the cĂșck to say this but FPBP.

Open world meme strikes Japan again.
>>
>>386045791
mgsv sucks and botw is the greatest game of all time
>>
>>386045928
>Dark Beast Ganon
>Divine Beasts
>finished content
>recolored shit over and over
>not rushed at all
>>
>>386046006
10/10 bait, you're going to get a lot or (You)s, guaranteed
>>
>>386045791
Die. Come back when you can think of a better topic.
>>
>>386045791
BotW has a waaay better world, doesn't force you to do shitty filler missions to advance in the story and it's finished
>>
>>386046050
That's not being rushed, that's just what open world games are. Quantity over quality and then you just copy-paste and re-use shit all over your gigantic map to make it not seem empty. It always fails.
>>
>>386045791
The only barely acceptable open world Japan did was Dragon's Dogma
>>
>>386046182
>that's just what open world games are. Quantity over quality

No.
>>
>>386046349
Name one exception to this rule.
>>
>>386046435
Gothic, off the top of my head. There are others.
>>
>>386045791
MGSV did absolutely nothing right.

BotW is one of my favorite games of all time though.
>>
>>386046349
Yes
>>
>>386046150
>only 1 (You) because he's right
>anon now proceeds to samefag to not feel like an idiot
>>
>>386046050
Yes, that is finished. Lazy, but finished.
>>
>>386046176
I think this is the most important thing about Zelda, you don't HAVE to actually do anything, you can just go straight to the end, so everything you do you do it because you enjoy it, not because the game is fucking forcing you to do it to finish it.

While most open world games just give you the option to continue the story or delaying to continue it, in Zelda you can actually do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>386046772
>We made this huge shitty map with nothing worth your time
>But it's ok because you can ignore it all
Nah
>>
>>386046523
>tfw Gothic II is my favorite game of all time
>tfw loved BotW

I don't ever expect a game to come close to what Gothic was, but BotW was enjoyable as fuck and had none of the things I hated about all 3D Zeldas.
>>
>>386046841
Nice copypasta
>>
>>386046841
The average playtime is 43 hours, so you're alone on this one buddy.
>>
>>386046991
The average playtime of a shitty Korean MMO is a million hours. If you fall for that shit, good for you, doesn't mean we all have to pretend it's good.
>>
BOTW. It's actually not even close.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.