[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish this game didnt die so fast.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: fridaythe13th20170313.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fridaythe13th20170313.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
I wish this game didnt die so fast.
>>
I still play it sometimes
>>
Maybe if they hadn't released it, then dropped all support of it immediately after.

Three maps.
>>
>>386044529
Why? It should, it's irredeemable garbage.
>>
They gave the license to the wrong studio. Anyone else could have made it great.
>>
but anon, it's literally, objectively, unironically a shit game
>>
>And people said this would btfo Dead by Daylight
>>
It's still fun but it's clearly lacking a lot
If you want to recreate the feel of the movies it's great and it's better with friends, but full of bugs and glitches and the community can be pretty shit
>>
>>386044529
I wish the developers didn't spaghetti their game into oblivion.
>>
>>386044529
>falling for twitch bait
>>
It pissed off DSP. Its job is done.
>>
>>386044529
>Banning users left and right
>Make poor decisions and the most inane shit can get you banned
>People actually abusing exploits or ruining the fun for everyone get away scott free
I'm glad it's dying
>>
File: 1501754713155.jpg (29KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
1501754713155.jpg
29KB, 500x399px
>get the friday the 13th license
>make a worse version of dead by daylight
>dont even bother attempting to support it
It was a game made specifically for twitch users/youtubers. If you got suckered into buying it to actually play it thats your own fault.
>>
DbD is Survivor sided

F13 is Killer sided (unless one of the many bugs fuck you over)

The next update will be in October but from the looks of it it'll only be bloody clothing for console players.
>>
File: friday_the_13th_part_2_001.jpg (23KB, 700x316px) Image search: [Google]
friday_the_13th_part_2_001.jpg
23KB, 700x316px
They did muh jason a disservice.
>>
>>386044845
please tell me more details
I love retarded devs like that
>>
They needed more than 3 maps. If it weren't for that I'd still be playing it. It's a really well made game.
>>
Is that extra room still exploitable in pakanack because it makes the game shit if people go in that room or on roofs as alot of people do
>>
>>386045240
They ban people for it
>>
>The only released content is a palette swap Part 3
>The next content release is blood splattered Part 3

The game deserves to die at this rate.
>>
>>386045353
>Part 3 gets all the love
Sucks
>>
>>386045446
Hes the worst jason in the game too. Shame.
>>
>>386045474
>not 7
>>
Is it dead? They only updated it the otherday
>>
>>386045474
Seven is the worst one with the best look
>>
>>386044529
I knew it was going to die fast so I got as many hours as I could in it before that. But I had no idea the reason why it would die would be due to retarded devs power tripping and nepotism.
>>
It's already August, didn't they say they would have singleplayer by summer?

Jesus way to drop the ball
>>
>>386046057
>not part 6 and his utility belt
>>
>>386046221
They also said the game was supposed to come out last fall too and they delayed it 7 months
>>
>>386046235
>Part 8 without a weapon
>>
>>386046235
Part 6 is one of the best movies , i like the look of 8 ingame aswell
>>
>>386045129
If you want to know the in depth details about the devs' fuckups and power trips here's an 8 minute video detailing the details of the devs' retardedness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3mI0Ic8n-M

Also don't forget that the game bans actually have Valve's approval to put a permanent mark of shame on the user's Steam profile just like a VAC ban does, so the guys banned are now forever marked as cheaters despite never having cheated in the first place, forever ruining their reputation because the devs wanted some pussy points. This is by FAR the worst part about all of this, yet nobody ever seems to bring that up, so people obviously stopped playing because they don't want to run into the devs' friends that will brand you a cheater permanently if they don't like you even if you did nothing wrong.
>>
>>386046851
>Also don't forget that the game bans actually have Valve's approval to put a permanent mark of shame on the user's Steam profile just like a VAC ban does, so the guys banned are now forever marked as cheaters despite never having cheated in the first place, forever ruining their reputation because the devs wanted some pussy points.

This isn't true. You can only get a VAC ban thing on your profile if you are VAC banned. VAC is an automatic system that detects executables and memory fuckery, and there is no human intervention in this system.

The game is bad for basically every reason, the devs the same, but stay within the confines of reality.
>>
In relation to this game all I hear about is banning, I don't hear anything discussed about cool experiences, and if I do, it's always every other 10th post. It might now be a shit game, but I won't try it, word of mouth assured that. Get back at me when it's like 2 bucks in a steam sale.
>>
>>386046951
There is a thing called a dev ban that also shows up in your profile just like a VAC one.
>>
>>386046951
It is LIKE a VAC ban, not specifically a VAC ban. Your profile will still get a permanent cheater maker on it if you're banned from F13, it'll just say its a game ban instead of a VAC ban. The mark is still there and doesn't go away.
>>
>>386044529
The game looks like day 1 early access shit. I can't believe anyone actually bought it.

It
>>
>>386047107
>>386047131
proof? where's an account with this ban?
>>
>>386047107
It depends on the game, though. I've gotten banned from GTA Online twice and it's not on my associated Steam profile.
>>
>>386047264
/id/yourwaifuisshitdesu
>>
>twice as much as DbD
>1/8th the content
>buggy mechanics and game play
>people bitching about Jason being OP will eventually get him nerfed into "No Fun Allowed" territory
>>
File: 1x13sehtvzsy.jpg (24KB, 775x666px) Image search: [Google]
1x13sehtvzsy.jpg
24KB, 775x666px
butt
>>
>>386047264
>>386047340
Its only for games where the devs specifically requested Valve to give them the power to do so.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198345239763/

Here's what it looks like on an account profile, if you click on info you'll be taken to a page made by Valve themselves explaining exactly what it is and how its different from a VAC ban.
>>
I wish I could get a refund for it.
>>
>>386047734
hmm, I think players should heavily lobby valve for that not to appear on the profile.

However, I think you can ask steam support to delete/disable the game on your profile, which should get rid of the ban also.
>>
I don't exactly know Friday The 13th lore but say if someone knew Jason's backstory and sympathized with him. Would they be able to maybe convince him to spare them out of mercy? Like saying "It was absolutely terrible what happened to you. No one deserves what you went through." and maybe help him come to terms with it? Or is he bound to murder by some supernatural bullshit.
>>
>>386048043
The disembodied voice of his mother would say you're lying and hed rip you in 2.
>>
>>386048043
Have you ever tried to argue with a mentally ill person before?
>>
>>386048327
I do it here all the time.
>>
>>386048043
bound to murder by super natural shit some comics show his point of view before he murders and its always twisted showing his victims taunting and mocking him. In some of the movies though he seems to spare some folks like the handicap or children and also its implied the Necronomicon Ex-Mortis from evil dead was used to bring him back and you know nothing good ever comes from that book.
>>
File: pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu.jpg (31KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu.jpg
31KB, 600x456px
>>386048372
>>
>>386048379
>comics
lol
>>
You'd think that after the first 3 or 4 dozen slaughterings at crystal lake, theyd just bulldoze the place
>>
File: mark-part2.jpg (50KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
mark-part2.jpg
50KB, 700x394px
>>386048379
Children and dogs are the things he doesn't kill. He stopped a rape in part 8 and showed mercy to the group of teens who pulled a knife on him.

Other than that, everything is free game. Even the handicapped
>>
I preferred Jason when he was just a hulked out tard hiding innawoods then whatever the fuck he is now
Made it spookier
>>
>>386048594
The books in the 9th movie too, not that that's much better.
>>
>>386048895
I never really got that was he so focused on the kids from the boat that no one else mattered or would he have just killed those teens later?
>>
I play with my friends most nights. We hop on and do 5-6 matches and call it an evening. Game is maximum comfy.
>>
>>386049363
>my friends
You need to leave
>>
>>386044529
The only good thing about the game was the sound and that was because they were able to hire the sound guy from the original movies to remake them.
>>
>give Part 3 a Part 4 reskin
>let retro Jason be a unique Jason with choppy animations
>when he's stunned he always sits down
>every slash with his ax plays the hit sound as his old game

Would be nice along with major bug fixes and new maps. Preferably a rainy map or one that takes place during the day
>>
>>386044529
DEAD
ON
ARRIVAL
Thanks for disservice towards Jason.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.