[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naruto's pulling a Xenoverse now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 12

Naruto's pulling a Xenoverse now
>>
>>386037643
Still less retarded.

I stopped following Naruto and the guy in your pic could be an actual character as far as I can tell.
I swear everything out of Xenoverse is literal deviantart-tier OC donut steel, I can't force myself to play it because it's just so embarrassing
>>
>>386037828

The new Naruto game is going to have a create a character mode.
>>
I've been waiting a long time for this and now it's finally happening.
>>
Id be up for that. I stopped watching Naruto since the end of the original series but I would like something better then the ninja storm games.
>>
>>386037643
What next?

One Piece Custom Character, because if so and I can make the PC as ugly as possible (yes even the women seeing how Oda got really diverse at drawing them over the years, just look at Amazon Lily for proof) I'm all in for that shit.
>>
>>386037984
How the Game plays doesn't seem to really warrant it though.
>>
>>386038879

I'm cautiously looking forward to it. The idea of a team-based Naruto game with different character types and large maps sounds like it has potential even if the presentation doesn't look that great graphics wise. This article revealed that you can learn different Jutsu and techniques for your created character by fighting certain characters as well, so the customization could be really nice depending on how many techniques there are to learn.
>>
>>386038867
It was a obscure Arade game, but character creation in One Piece isnt new.
>>
File: 1496271317686.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496271317686.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>386038967
>Not posting cake hannabi.
>>
>>386039147
Arcade
>>
File: 347658867.jpg (16KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
347658867.jpg
16KB, 320x180px
I love how the game's art will match closer to the manga

The coloring looks more like the manga than anime, and it even includes the written sound effects
>>
File: IMG_2376.jpg (32KB, 630x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2376.jpg
32KB, 630x358px
>>386038867
>One Piece Xenoverse
>get to make a crew out of your retarded OCs
>get to make up little backgrounds and dreams for them
Don't get me too excited Anon.
>>
>>386039446
It probably won't happen until the end of the manga. Which looks like a very long time, even if the Big Mom arc is wrapping up.
>>
>>386039345
Similarly to Super DBZ (PS2)
>>
File: 1496630201231.webm (3MB, 622x350px) Image search: [Google]
1496630201231.webm
3MB, 622x350px
>>386039151
Aunt Hanabi = best
>>
Did i miss anything important by having never touched or read Naruto in my life?
>>
>>386039960

Not really.

At its best it's only "ok" and at its worst it's not too different from any other mediocre Shounen out there. If it's not something you didn't start reading years ago and stayed along for the line just to see it finally end, there's no real reason to try and pick it up now.

The games are decently fun though and do an ok retelling of the important events in the story, so play those if anything.
>>
File: 1493202760401.jpg (1MB, 1023x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493202760401.jpg
1MB, 1023x1024px
>>386039960
I'd recommend reading the manga.

Naruto Part 1 is a shonen classic

Shippuden starts off good, but goes downhill during the Ninja World War arc.

It picks itself up again after the War arc, but not near the same tier of Part 1
>>
>>386039960
Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
File: SasukevOro_Chuninexams.gif (983KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
SasukevOro_Chuninexams.gif
983KB, 360x270px
>>386040539
Naruto Part 1 > Shippuden (Pre-War Arc) > Shippuden (Post-War arc) = Boruto >>>>>>>>>> Shinobi Ninja War arc
>>
>>386040836
Nice /a/ pasta

I've seen this, but with Dragon Ball Super. Is there more?
>>
>>386039960
Not really I would recommend watching part 1 and when you get to shippuden you just play storm 2-4
>>
File: Lee_Pose.png (2MB, 1388x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Lee_Pose.png
2MB, 1388x1050px
Naruto Part 1 was great because it was literally Hunter x Hunter
>>
>>386039446
Implying One Piece will ever get the effort it deserves on the vidya front. Nothing has yet to beat Unlimited Cruise and whoever owns the rights will just keep cranking out more Naruto and DBZ fighters.
>>
>>386041420
They teased an "unprecedented" One Piece game awhile ago, different from other titles they've done. That made me think they're going to be doing an OC creator.

But that wouldn't make much sense considering we wouldn't be able to use a character with an existing devil fruit power, so either they create a bunch of original devil fruit powers and you can pick one, or your OC will just be defined by their weapon choice, which would be boring in a world like One Piece.
>>
>>386037643
> Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker is a multiplayer game set in the Naruto universe. Players will be able to fight with their favorite characters and discover a new gameplay style set in thrilling 3D environments with a graphic style completely different from the Naruto Storm series. Up to eight human players can engage to become the greatest ninja.

> In order attain victory, a team of players must combine the right combination of skills as they will be able to select characters with RPG-like attributes – Attack Type, Ranged Type, Defense Type, and Heal Type. These are depicted by the fist, shield, shuriken, and heart symbol in the image below. Players can change tactics and strategy by changing the combination of styles on their team. Each character must carry out their role in order to guide their team to victory.

> Players can take their created character into the story mode, Ninja League, a martial arts tournament to determine the strongest ninja. There, ninja who aspire for the right to be called the strongest will fight. The Ninja League story mode takes place in the time period where Naruto Uzumaki has already become the Seventh Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village

> To learn new jutsu for their created character, players will need to go to the VR Ninjutsu Arena. This is will be a virtual reality arena, similar to the one seen in Bandai Namco Entertainment’s Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 where players fight with ninja of the past. The big difference is, in Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker, players will learn new jutsu for their created character! Just to clarify, Virtual Reality in Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker will not utilize PlayStation VR or any other VR device. In the world of Naruto, technology has advanced quite a bit.
>>
>>386042093
Or it'll be non-canon. Just have some asshole with the copy copy fruit let you copy other fruit users power.
>>
>>386039345
JoJo reference?
>>
File: latest.png (972KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
972KB, 1280x720px
>>386042459
Blackbeard already exists. And apparently Cannibalism is all you need to get someone else's fruit powers.
>>
>>386039723
JOJO REFERENCE????
>>
File: 3147483788_059069d760.jpg (97KB, 350x495px) Image search: [Google]
3147483788_059069d760.jpg
97KB, 350x495px
There needs to be a "Xenoverse" for each of the Big 3

One Piece when?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.