[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wRPGs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1336.jpg (943KB, 2131x1799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1336.jpg
943KB, 2131x1799px
What are some western RPGs to look forward to?
>>
File: Cyberpunkj.jpg (538KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cyberpunkj.jpg
538KB, 1920x1200px
Cyberpunk. It will save gaming as we know it
>>
>>386036487
bannerlord i guess. seocnd divintiy is being made, new PoE as well. there are also kingdom come, pathfinder and copper dreams
>>
Can't wait for Deadfire. Looks great.
>>
>>386036618
It will definitely be game of the year when it comes out in 2077.
>>
>>386036487
I'm not really interested in Kingdom Come and I've never even heard of Copper Dreams, but the rest of those all look like games I'd enjoy.
>>
>>386036487
>pillars 2
>its gonna be about european colonialism
Yeah no thank you. I'm not playing a fantasy rpg that for some reason feels the need to repremand people with SJW shit
>>
>>386038050
>muh SJW boogeyman

Always a convenient way to hate games you know nothing about, isn't it?
>>
>>386038185
>literally posts element thats known about the game
>games you know nothing about
???
>>
>>386038304
>literally posts element thats known about the game
No, you didn't.The game isn't about colonization, it's about hunting down a weakened god who stole part of your soul in order to heal himself.

While colonization is part of the setting in which the game takes place, you can side with one of the colonizing factions or just take advantage of the situation as well, so the idea that it's some sort of SJW criticism against European colonization is nothing but a bad excuse to hate on the game. It's like hating on Expeditions Conquistador because it gives you the option to be nice to the natives.
>>
File: 1449006031725.jpg (80KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449006031725.jpg
80KB, 640x480px
>>386036487
>forgetting the best RPG ever made

You melonhead.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.