[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBrn7sZ-hw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 196x110px
New comedy show starring Game Grumps, produced by Dan Harmon (Community, Rick & Morty)

What does /v/ think?

Me, personally, I will pirate this.
>>
Sounds like the gayest shit of all time. I'm pissed you made me aware of its existence.
>>
Reminds me a lot of Pure Pwnage
>>
>>386035215
seconding this
>>
Sounds like it's not worth my time but I look forward to the snippits and shitposting that will follow it, kinda I guess
>>
>>386035108
Will bajo and hex be in it?
>>
Danny continues to be the only decent member of Game Grumps.

This looks terrible overall but the lines about e-sports stories being unappealing and them having average penis sizes made me laugh.

>>386035420
Bajo > Hex. Bajo's streams are top-tier.
>>
Coming from Game Grumps, I assume something that's more, well, "gamer" oriented, I guess.

The way it's portraying e-sports, it's almost Big Bang Theory tier, in terms of disconnect.
Like, coming from them, you'd think they know better. Everything about this feels like it's produced by a bunch of suits who're just trying to reach the kids with the hot new thing, rather than people who're supposedly familiar with the scene.
>>
>>386035606
no shit, are you telling me these assholes just want to make mad dosh?
>>
>>386035606
good. gamers are toxic anyways. im glad they are getting trolled by game grumps
>>
I legitimately enjoy Game Grumps, and this actually seems kind of funny. They seem to have been putting a ton of work into it based on what they said in episodes of GG.

But
>Youtube Red
I'm not subbed, so I won't see it, and not interested enough to sub for it. Oh well.
>>
>>386035108
>Game Grumps
Who?
>>
>>386035108
>game grumps
>reddit and memey
It's trash
>>
File: IMG_1859.jpg (116KB, 1080x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1859.jpg
116KB, 1080x628px
Personally, I think it's a good idea but will most likely have bad delivery. Unless the Grumps are writing for themselves, although their style is better for quick 5-8 minute sketches that tie into shirt announcements or something, so having to stretch that out for an entire show length will be the death of it's potential.
>>
Has Egoraptor even animated something since that starbomb vid.
Do people even call him Egoraptor now?
>>
If the Game Grumps weren't in it everybody would be calling it the cringiest shit in the world and downvoting it to oblivion.

Newsflash, Grump fans; Arin and Dan aren't funny when they're acting out a script written by some Hollywood dues. They're not actors, the show is incredibly low budget, and it's going to be shit. How come Arin couldn't have worked out a deal with Youtube Red to make Sequelitis a six episode series? Even discounting his shit Zelda one the Mega Man X one shows that he at the very least has some form of competency as to why a game is still played 20 years later. Bring in people like Dan and other people in that office for short skits that they've written, talk about classic games everybody knows and even shine some light on modern games that most people don't. But no, thinking's too hard, let's just make what is the Pixels of Youtube comedy
>>
>>386035108
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBrn7sZ-hw
what the fuck lol

Its like they hired these guys because they do what they do so well but then told them to NOT do what they usually do and get serious. The skinny guy doesn't blink and the fat guy doesn't have personality is just being serious all the time. And they used that royalty free background music all failed movies trailers use to seem hip.

They did it for the money and I can't blame them I guess.
>>
>>386036197
"""Animated""" is a strong word, considering he just does the key frames and paid Studio Yotta to do the inbetweens. Last full animation he did was his Console Vs. PC video from four years ago
>>
>>386035215
fpbp sounds like fucking aids. Dan should stick to Reddit and Morty.

Also Harmon Quest
>>
>>386035493
Bajo>Hex>Literal shit > rest of team > Goose and Nichboy
>>
>>386035108
Game grumps and Rick and morty are trash so I'm expecting more of the same desu
>>
>>386035108
Oh it's
>BASEketball
>Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
>School of Rock
>Blades of Glory
>Happy Gilmore
>The Longest Yard
>Rocky
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.