[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halo 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What was it about halo 3 that made it better than the rest?
>>
Campaign:
1 > 3 > 2

Multiplayer:
2 > 1 > 3
>>
That cosplay makes me cum.
>>
>>386034726
Great campaign and multiplayer. 2 had a great multiplayer but an underwhelming campaign and CE just hasn't aged well.
>>
>>386034726
It was the most complete experience. A great, sand boxy campaign that allowed for 4 player co-op, a great multiplayer that came second only to halo 2, great maps, god tier music, fun as fuck custom games, forge mode map editor that spawned so many beloved mini games, theater mode and file shares made a pretty self sustaining community, and achievements that gave you and friends something to hunt for.
>>
>>386035072
2's campaign gets too much flak. Sure story was fairly weak but all the levels were still fun.
>>
2 could have been the best if they didn't remove the assault rifle and didn't show off the game as being all urban combat with the final product only having half an hour of content in a city, that was a big let down
>>
>>386034726
not cortana for sure
>>
>>386035535
They've held up better than CE's levels, that's for sure.
>>
>>386035072
>Halo 1 mp above anything
I love Halo 1, but it's a broken mess when playing with more than 4 people
>>
>>386035337
I honestly come back to CE about every year and run through the campaign. I think it's aged surprisingly well, as I never tore of it, nor are there any glaring aspects of the game that don't hold up.
There are some things that weirdly look better in ce vs all other halo games, like the coliding particles
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.