[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persona 6 plot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: aOvMKdb_d.jpg (63KB, 640x667px) Image search: [Google]
aOvMKdb_d.jpg
63KB, 640x667px
Post plot to P6:
>main character is a guy, and really cool and good at everything
>your best friend is a charismatic boy with character development sprinkled into the main story
>female best friend is so perfect to the point of being bland
>talking animal demon guide who has amnesia
>dark, brooding boy with feminine elements
>intellectually stable girl who follows da rules
>teenage detective
>sociopath villian who puts up an act the whole time that isn't entirely convincing when you look back at it

Actual main story elements:
>you and your best guy friend discover another world filled with demons on accident
>the other world in the end was ultimately some demigod's creation and they were just testing you
>>
>>386033549
I know this is bait, but I just want P6 to be set in college.
I'm in grad school now, and every time they mentioned "shitty adults" it grated on my nerves
>>
File: 550x425.jpg (106KB, 550x425px) Image search: [Google]
550x425.jpg
106KB, 550x425px
>>386033806
This is why i always liked devil survivor more

Desu 2 starts with mc and his friends thinking about exams for college then the demons attack and over a week they have to mature the fuck up, they also have a bunch of actual adults on their team and they get along well no one says stuff like "shitty adults because everyone is trying to protect everyone
>>
File: 1495845318622.jpg (40KB, 589x572px) Image search: [Google]
1495845318622.jpg
40KB, 589x572px
>>386034163
I just imagine what happens when the other phantom thieves discover my Joker dated Kawakami
>B-but Joker, she's a no good, dirty rotten adult!
>>
File: Nanashi_Initial_Design_SMTIVF.jpg (86KB, 373x554px) Image search: [Google]
Nanashi_Initial_Design_SMTIVF.jpg
86KB, 373x554px
>>386033806
Yeah. Atlus already did some adults and lots of teenagers, but 20s young person, especially as main characters, in society hasn't really been done a lot even among JRPGs as a whole.
>>
>>386034339
you guys do realize that shitty adults does not refer to all adults, just the shitty ones right?
>>
File: sarari.jpg (359KB, 2126x1416px) Image search: [Google]
sarari.jpg
359KB, 2126x1416px
>>386033806
Japanese college lacks that schedule heavy lifestyle that basically is the only unique thing that defines Persona now.
The life of a neurotic salaryman would be a whole different story.
>>
>>386033806
I think you mean you want a game featuring adults again, a la P2.

Being an aging adult and playing high school dream life simulator every time is increasingly wearing thin.
>>
>>386033549
>you are some male guy
>you choose to date one of the girls
>you work hard to get her to love you
>in the meantime you try to defeat some saturday vilain
Wow, so hard
>>
>>386033806
I want a farming sim Persona, I don't care about the logistics just make it happen.
>>
>>386033549
Venture actually got laid, unlike Sojiro.
>>
>>386033806

There were a lot of shitty adults in P5 though, but the group acknowledged that not all of them were bad which is why they trusted ones like Tae and Sojiro.

Why do people act like they REEEEEE'd at every adult they came across when that specifically didn't happen at any point in the game?
>>
File: B1lhSSZCQAEvDMT.jpg (39KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
B1lhSSZCQAEvDMT.jpg
39KB, 600x337px
Superior comparison
>>
>>386035132
P2EP has Maya already working. The social dynamics would still be interesting though.
>>
>>386033806
Curious, why do you complain about the direction of the series when you haven't played the entire series?

Play the Persona 2 duology if you want older characters so bad.
>>
>>386035508

It also is the actual reference to Sojiro

why in the fuck would anyone think its Dr Venture?
>>
>>386036630
Plebs don't know about Lupin III
>>
>>386037046
>Arsene Lupin
>Goemon
>Jigen/Sojiio
>>
>>386036630
Because Persona 5 attracts mouthbreathing ironic weebs like moths to a flame.

Actually, I feel like that's the perfect metric for identifying ironic weebs, whether or not you can name the main characters of Lupin III without looking them up.
>>
>>386037454
It's playing on Toonami right now you fucking faggot. It's not obscured.
>>
Persona 6 will give you the option of playing male or female. Female will be the canon option and the game will have canon yuri social links.

Screencap this.
>>
>>386035464
Nobody actually read the text in this game, there's a screencap of some guy who couldn't even understand anything about the ruse against Goro and just got angry at the game
>>
>>386033549
>Your main persona is some japanese pagan god of mountains or some tribal shit
> the bad guy was the principal all along and his persona is some western abrahamic deity (japs think angels are gods)
>>
>>386037454
Shit really pisses me off though, fucking fake ass weebs don't know jack shit but want to fit in "hurr durr i'm playing pursownurrr it looks like muh shitty american cartoon, it's obviously the referennce duh"
>>
>>386037798
No one watches Toonami. Not even ironic weebs. And "obscurity" isn't the point.
>>
>>386037454
>mouthbreathing ironic weebs
>weebs
And you're one of them.
>>
>Main color
Green
>Music
Heavy metal/Rock
>Theme
Sickness (Both physical and mental)
>Setting
Hospital is the main HUB where all the Persona mumbo jumbo goes down. Can explore the surrounding city for other stuff. Social Link are comprised of the hospital staff, patients, and visitors.
>Main character
New intern fresh out of Med school. Is working at the hospital when spooky shit starts happening.
>Velvet Room
Examination room. Velvet Room attendant is dressed as a nurse. Fuse Persona by laying down on an examination table where a curtain always inexplicably covers you and the attendant so only your silhouettes are visible. Attendant makes suggestive comments during fusion.
>>
>>386038535
Persona/Pathologic crossover when?
>>
>>386038535
>Heavy metal/Rock
Please no.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.