[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

What does /v/ think of this?
>>
It's the best Zelda game.
>>
Fun game. Underrated. Undeserved hate.
>>
>>386033463
Fun after you finish all the tears of light bullshit.
>>
Only Zelda I completed. Can't stand OOT and dunno why it gets so much love.
>>
>>386033803

This
>>
Great game if you look past the long introduction and some of the cringy grimdark stuff.

Also I wish I could find a full, high quality version of the Sacred Grove song without the obnoxious Skull Kid crap in the background
>>
>>386033463
I replay it once a year. Solid game.
>>
>>386033463
its fun. The dungeons and atmosphere are amazing. Art design is good.

flaws
>the story pretty much drops off the face of the game after the fourth dungeon
>game is almost trivially easy (ganondorf's sword swings doing a quarter of a heart, etc)
>lack of overworld use for most items
>>
File: 6a573395878eed01fb1f0616c5fcebdf.jpg (119KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
6a573395878eed01fb1f0616c5fcebdf.jpg
119KB, 1280x800px
>>386033463
Best dungeon design and aesthetic. What they lack in complicity they make up in sheer quality. Plus best items but falls into the usual Zelda trap of them being useless after their intial dungeons. Midna is best girl also.
>>
>>386033463
Nintendo had an opportunity to have a good, original villain and threw it away for another ganon circlejerk

I mean fuck how do you go from this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmQRc0GDCl8
to fucking this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDkuU6lp6fs
>>
File: 1499113182738.png (755KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499113182738.png
755KB, 1920x1080px
>>386033463
Probably my favorite Zelda game that I've played so far. After playing it along with OoT and Majora's Mask for the first time in the past year, I'd say I liked it better than OoT and either a little better or tied with MM.

>>386034279
I thought the Zant fight was cool as fuck. Definitely better than the final Ganondorf fight.
>>
>>386034461
didn't appreciate the tone shift at all, guy sounded like jar jar binks in fight
>>
>>386034279
I thought it was a pretty cool twist that he was just a complete psycho.
>>
Zelda by numbers, with a wolf for no reason. Now unlike everybody else I rather enjoyed the wolf sections, but they were ultimately pointless.
definitely the weakest 3D Zelda. Good, but not great. 7/10
>>
>>386034279
Yeah how could they turn a stone faced generic antagonist into a maniac cultist with a personality.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.