[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Sims.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_n59wisdmgi1sdo4uwo4_1280.jpg (55KB, 958x386px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n59wisdmgi1sdo4uwo4_1280.jpg
55KB, 958x386px
What's the best Sims game /v/?

Where could Sims 5 go to improve on Sims 4?
>>
>>386031120
>4 will never look that smugly at your penis
>>
I haven't played The Sims 4, but I really liked accumulating wealth in the previous games. On the other hand there's already The Guild that pretty much does what I want.
>>
All they need to do for 5 is to optimize 3

And give aesthetics the appropriate polish
>>
>>386031120
I wanna fuck 3
>>
File: sims3.png (132KB, 400x596px) Image search: [Google]
sims3.png
132KB, 400x596px
With mods you can actually make Sims 3 look basically as good as Sims 4 in terms of characters and because Sims 3 has a more realistic art style, there are some crazy ass realism mods for Sims characters.

What makes 4 seem much more real though is the animations and the paring of animations with emotions, it makes the sims creepily real.

One of the major benefits and problems with Sims 4 though not many talk about is actually the multi-tasking. It makes it not exactly clear what the fuck your Sim is actually doing and your Sims will take forever to do anything because they will instead of say in the Sims 3 spend 30 sims minutes eating, and 30 sims minutes then talking, in the Sims 4, they will spend 2 hours to finish the meal because they eat so fucking slow when conversing.

Sims 3 with animations and emotion system (though I would like something between the mood bar and emotions as again, like multi-tasking it muddles what is actually happening), a more clean Sims 3 UI instead of the awful Sims 4 UI and actual 64 bit and support for multi-threading is what I want in 5.
>>
Sims 3 > Sims 2 >>> Sims 4 > Sims 1.
>>
How in fuck haven't they made a multiplayer Sims yet? Like basically the Sims 3, but the town is an online lobby and everyone plays their own family in the town.
>>
>>386031120
Sims 3 is unoptimized trash at this point.
I dislike some lack of features in Sims 4, but cannot live without some improvements it has made. Haven't played a lot of Sims 2. Never liked Sims 1.
>>
1 for that blast to the past
2 for that smooth ass gameplay
3 for that god tier neighborhood
4 if you like the taste of EA's cock
>>
>>386034095
I think they tried that at one point during the Sims 1 era but it flopped for some reason, and they never gave it another shot.
>>
2 for good gameplay
4 for sex mods
>>
File: The_Sims_Online_Cover.jpg (75KB, 256x366px) Image search: [Google]
The_Sims_Online_Cover.jpg
75KB, 256x366px
>>386034095

Lets take a quick jump back to the wonderful year of 2002.
>>
>>386034407
beat me to it lol
>>386034095
you missed out summerfriend
>>
make 4 again, but put back all the stuff they removed from 3. i like putting a million colors and patterns on something, not having just 3 choices..
>>
>>386034095
>>386034350
>>386034407

The problem was it was nothing but children that wanted to play house and Pedos that wanted to play with the children.
>>
>>386034832
>want to play house
>in Sims
Say it ain't so
>>
>>386034350
>but it flopped for some reason, and they never gave it another shot.

I used to play the Sims Online, here's some of the bullshit I remember:
>items were vastly more expensive than in the singleplayer games
>you couldn't get a rabbit-hole job like you could in singleplayer
>the jobs that were offered you had to show up on time and complete a series of tedious tasks for very little pay
>the alternative was getting passive revenue from people being on your lot
>you could also make money by leveling up a skill and doing something tedious like jam making, which took ages and involved baby sitting your Sim's needs; zero gameplay

It was like a Korean grindfest, but without having any input for 10 minutes at a time. It took forever to buy anything.
>>
>>386031120
>Where could Sims 5 go to improve on Sims 4?
A lot of places
>>
File: Screenshot-80.jpg (1019KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-80.jpg
1019KB, 1920x1080px

As much as it is laggy, it will never be topped. Theres so much stuff to do and traits actually do things compared to 4.
>>
I just wish they'd add more ways of living. There was an apartment expansion in 2, but it wasn't done well.
I wish for trailer parks, penthouses, cabins in woods and apartments.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.