[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite PC game ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1498391522422.jpg (450KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498391522422.jpg
450KB, 1920x1080px
Not necessarily the best, but the one you enjoyed the most

I'd say Portal 2
>>
>>386028571
>not calling it Portals
VALVe is dead and we killed it
>>
the cake is a lie
>>
I can't decide between Fallout 1 or Bloonlines.

Picking just one game is impossible.
>>
>>386028571
Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour w/Shock Wave mod
>>
GTA San Andreas

I must've put in thousands of hours into that game including SA-MP
>>
My favourite games are all multiplats, but you have to remember that I played them at 2k 144hz with millisecond loading times (due to my SSD).
>>
>>386030142
wow holy shit you're so cool can I suck your dick
>>
>>386030242
If it'll give you good taste, console swine
>>
>>386028571
Age of Mythology and Warcraft III tie.
>>
>anime starts off being a nice little political and moral commentary, also dealing with negotiation
>ends up being a generic "ancient alien wants to kill everyone and needs to be beaten with super powered up weapon / deus ex machina" crap
Why did they do this
>>
>>386030708

Welp, completely spoiled for me
>>
>>386030774
The series is literally only good for the environments and trippy CG animation
The music sucks and the story gets completely ass after like the 8th episode
>>
go to one i always say is rise of nations

great game, tons of fun

i dont even like strategy games, but this is my fav game of all time, and its not because "its not really a strategy game" its so good it set the standard and norm for all strategy games after it and was way ahead of its time and did everything better in everyway
>>
Half Life and all its mods (CS, TFC, DoD, etc..

That era is probably the most fun I've had in all gaming, not just PC
>>
Fragile Allegiance. It was that perfect mix of strategy game and base building. And there's something highly entertaining about building a colony on an asteroid simply to turn it into a near un-killable suicide bomb.
>>
File: image.png (340KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
340KB, 700x900px
Hard to pick just one. I loved Sunless Sea and I'm hooked on N++ right now. Not to mention I'm a huge faggot for Overwatch.
>>
>>386028571
Brutal legend. I know it was not originally on PC but it will always have a spot in my heart.
>>
Diablo 2
>>
GTA V
>>
>>386028571
TF2 aka old reliable
Love that even after all these years I can still go back to the same servers and recognize the voice of total strangers that frequent it
>>
bloodborne
>>
>>386028571
Unreal World
>>
Probably sunk more hours into Mountain Blade than anything else, maybe Jagged Alliance/Xcom series
>>
File: nox.jpg (34KB, 334x400px) Image search: [Google]
nox.jpg
34KB, 334x400px
>>386028571
Will you guys hate me if I said i enoyed this more than any of the Diablo games?
Just the perfect WRPG for me
>>
>>386028571
Stalker games

The most immersive games I have ever played.
>>
>>386029962
hello me. good to see you still have good tastes.

still play it?
>>
Solider of Fortune II: Double Helix
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.