[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games that are technically well made but are too damned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: latest.png (20KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
20KB, 320x224px
ITT: Games that are technically well made but are too damned easy (and as such, boring) to be considered good to anyone over the age of 5. Pic very much related.
>>
>>386023972
(You)
>>
they have a fucking sonic general up at all times now, just go bait in there rather than waste a thread slot
>>
>>386023972
I nominate Gravity Rush and Persona 5
>>
Chrono Trigger.
>>
OP is a butthurt Sonic 2 fag.
>>
>>386023972
That game wouldn't be good even if it were challenging. Same goes for all sonic shit.
>>
>>386023972
>technically well made

No, it isn't.
>>
Every game in the Kirby series.
>>
>>386023972
>Sonic
>well made

I chortled.

Anyway, I'll say Metroid Zero Mission. That game sucks all of the fun out of the original. Metroid should not be a relaxing, casual experience.
>>
>>386025027
Every Metroid game apart from the first two is easy.

Super is typically regarded as the best, and yet it's also one of the easiest.
>>
>>386025027
Sonic Mania will be better than Samus Returns.
>>
>>386025231
Lol. Sonic mania wont even be as good as the original Metroid 2.

Because its fucking Sonic and Sonic is shit.
>>
>>386025027
it's a shame because it's the smoothest controlling of the series, but without adjusting the other aspects of the game makes it too easy. the game was designed for clunky,floaty,slow,shitty character movement
>>
>>386024438
But Sonic 2 is easier than S3&K.
>>
>>386025454
how's working at IGN?
>>
>>386025605
For the first half. The second half of Sonic 2 is much harder than anything in S3&K.
>>
>>386025605

sonic 2 special stages and final boss are much harder
>>
>>386023972
Yeah, I tried getting into this one a while back. I'm not into Sonic but I thought I would play one of the old ones before Sonic Mania comes out. I just thought it was mindlessly easy to the point where I just felt numb to it after a while. Sonic just isnt for me I guess.
>>
>>386023972
>ITT: Games that are technically well made but are too damned easy (and as such, boring) to be considered good to anyone over the age of 5

Any 3D Zelda title.
>>
>>386025765
>sonic 2 special stages
>Half pipes harder than motherfucking Blue Sphere
Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>386025967

You should play any of the other Sonic games in the Genesis. Sonic 3 is the one people on /v/ will tell you to play, but everybody knows /v/ has notoriously shit taste.
>>
>>386023972
5 is pretty damn young

Unless you had a lot of time and money and lived in a walkable urban distance, safe bet multiplayer games like this one were great
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.