[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are milsims full of autists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 00.jpg (392KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
392KB, 1920x1080px
Are milsims full of autists?
>>
i once did not make radio chatter noises and got banned from server
>>
>>386021447
Yes. Good luck finding any server that has a good balance between fun and serious. Its all serious no fun
>>
>>386021447
The /v/ group is pretty decent as far as autism and fun goes.
>>
>>386021918
this. /a3g/ used to be fun: full sim game and people who got gud not taking it all that seriously, murshun is just full on incompetence and armchair general.
Some guy got banned when after two hours of blue on blue thanks to two retarded armchair general team leaders, two teams met up and both got pinned down by a BDRM, so one of the guy broke ranks ran over to enemy side, killed a guy with RPG, grabbed RPG destroyed bdrm and he was banned for wearing enemy uniform and weapons
>>
>>386021447
yes
>>386021918
being serious IS fun
genre isnt for you if you believe otherwise
>>
Cop role playing servers for GTA are just as bad. All RP servers are filled with autists
>>
There are good groups. Playing on public servers is inexcusable though.
>>
>>386022353
what the fuck happened to /a3g/?

I stopped playing in 2014 because of no time. I remember some guys like Sonix who was a massive shitter.

Also there was some sort of war against BROMA.
>>
>>386023361
>Also there was some sort of war against BROMA.

No war, /a3g/ just ended up dying off on its own due to general lack of interest.
>>
>>386021447
Sure.
Still want to experience war but you don't want to risk your life in some godforsaken shithole desert fighting for your bullshit kike government?
Here's the solution.
>>
>>386023527
When did it happen?

I see now that there's some meme group called Al-Khabib.

I had good time but I still don't have enough time to play for 3 hours straight. Feels bad man.
>>
>>386023663
The same thing that happened to you. Real life caught up to the key people in charge of running things, and nobody could be bothered anymore. Same thing eventually happened to Al-Kibab.
>>
>>386021447
Yup, just like airsofters.
>>
>>386023815
NO
THIS ISN'T THE LIFE I WANTED
>>
Yes, but honestly, the same could be said about any video game community, guild, clan, or what have you.
If it's one of those groups that was started by people who knew eachother in real life, you could be banned for whatever stupid reason on a whim.
If it's one of those groups for an obscure or dying game (Space Station 13), admins can abuse you freely without ever getting punished. They can either defend their actions through bullshitting, shitposting so much the thread becomes unbearable to read, or straight up admit that they are abusing their powers and do not give a shit.
If it's for a game like Arma, or Project Reality, you can be banned simply for not roleplaying correctly.
It's what happens when you give autistic manchildren the power to permaban people they don't like. They don't understand the weight of permabans and give them out like candy.

Short summary: Dedicated servers were a fucking mistake, circlejerks are unavoidable, and server forums are fucking cancer that ruin video games because it delays or prevents you from playing a goddamn video game because of retarded bureaucracy.
>>
>>386023321
>not playing public pvp crap
you are missing out
>>
I remember "tactical" servers back when CoD4 came out. They had rules like crouch only and no strafing.
>>
>>386024943
>If it's one of those groups for an obscure or dying game (Space Station 13), admins can abuse you freely without ever getting punished. They can either defend their actions through bullshitting, shitposting so much the thread becomes unbearable to read, or straight up admit that they are abusing their powers and do not give a shit.
Fug.
And i almost wanted to play it.
>>
Can trans people play milsims or are they banned from them also?
>>
File: 1482808428313.png (30KB, 200x295px) Image search: [Google]
1482808428313.png
30KB, 200x295px
>>386023815
I just got bored after 800 hours of Arma 3. There's only so many times you can walk to an objective before every op feels the same.

I miss the people but not the drama. I still run into a3g guys in RS2 and Siege and whatnot.
>>
File: 1500807028713.jpg (38KB, 622x335px) Image search: [Google]
1500807028713.jpg
38KB, 622x335px
>>386026675
>trans
>people
>>
>>386026675
people dont care unless you bring it up
>>
>sim
Yes, obviously.
However, the nature of Military Sims is such that you have to interact with people in them so they can't be legitimate turboautists.
>>
>>386026675
>>386026963
We do care. Trust me, people will humiliate you about it constantly, unless you join some reddit-tier community.
>>
>>386026818
>miss the people
>missing Kerry or Weras
Glad it died to be honest.
>>
>>386028053
Yeah obviously not them.
>>
Though a3g did make me see the light. 4chan can never be the basis for a community. It will always be cancer. No matter how much you share with people on 4chan, it'll always be cancerous to put them all together.
>>
>>386028635
That's not true. BromA is still a 4chan community and ops are fairly drama-free and functional.
>>
>>386028635
well anything that tries to associate it self with this site will be bad
its just how it is
>>
File: 20170615165615_1.jpg (358KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170615165615_1.jpg
358KB, 1680x1050px
What are some decent milsim communities. I honestly bought arma for exile/survival shit and I started playing on a public coop server but I want something better.
>>
How do I get into this? Like I'm shite at the game and have a slight grasp on the controls but where can I find a group to play
>>
>>386029454
You could apply for ShackTac if you like the whole "religous cult" atmosphere.
>>
>>386030017
>implying shacktac takes applications
they had a requirement of actually having served for a while
>>
>>386021447
They're full of history fags, anons, and active/former military. So yes.
>>
>>386029454
Broma is quite good.
>>
>>386030017
You need to be over 18 to apply. Something that most people on /v/ can't
>>
>>386021447
I make it my duty in squad to be an idiot who likes to have fun.
>>
>>386029206
but pani left.
>>
>>386031754
And?
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/broma3

you're welcome
>>
>>386030017
I applied half a year ago. Never heard anything back
>>
>>386026675
it's literally a complete non-issue because nobody will ever find out about your mental disorder unless you actively talk about it.
you can just play the game, and everybody will by default assume you're just another dude playing the game, and treat you accordingly.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.