[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it like this on anyone else steam friends list? like what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: where did everyone go.png (198KB, 902x874px) Image search: [Google]
where did everyone go.png
198KB, 902x874px
Is it like this on anyone else steam friends list? like what the hell happened to these people, you don't simply stop using a PC. isnt the only way to "play" games is on steam?
>>
those are all dead people on your friends list
>>
gotta grow up some time anon
>>
>>386014689
they went to class, graduated, and moved on
>>
>>386014689
Some people just stop playing vidya.
It's not a staple to have in your life you know.
>>
They set 'appear offline' as default because no one actually likes having a system that tracks your habits and broadcasts to everyone that you are available to be interrupted.
>>
>>386015581
This i never go online unless i need to do it to join a friend in a game.
>>
>>386014689
WOW this is depressing holy shit
>>
A lot of them got married and had kids, and yet there are some people who are even older and married and have kids longer on my friends list and are on all the time. I'm getting a vibe like married men with a family have to pretend they're above video games for a few years before they crawl back, or don't crawl back.
>>
>>386014834
people don't grow out of movies, music and other media, why is vidya different?
>>
>>386016123
None of those take up nearly as much time as vidya
>>
>>386014689
Sony won.
>>
File: 1490251671409.jpg (70KB, 559x836px) Image search: [Google]
1490251671409.jpg
70KB, 559x836px
>>386014689
they are all either:

>normies who grew out of gaming

>people who forgot their account credentials and made a new one

>dead
>>
>>386014689

Some of them probably just made new accounts.
>>
They're dead.
>>
>meet venezuelan girl on warframe
>have fun talking shit and playing with her
>one day tells me she won't be logging as often anymore due to some issues on her country
>ok probably won't be long
>look her country up for curiosity
>dictator raised to power through fraud
>civilians getting killed by militia left and right
>food, medicine and electricity shortages

It's been only a few days since she last logged on but now im kinda worried
>>
File: Capture.jpg (36KB, 881x264px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
36KB, 881x264px
posted this in last thread, but Joel died 6 years ago and it still kinda hurts after all this time for someone to die at the age of 15. the steam profile is like a trip down memory lane sometimes with his screenshots and such.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.