[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PS$ co op games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

Can anyone recommend a great CO-OP ps4 game?

My friend is coming over to stay for awhile and we want to play a sweet CO OP game

Anything challenging?
Or anything like gears of war?

Thank you
>>
RE Rev2, 5, 6, Borderlands (splitscreen), Lara Croft: Temple of Osiris, Guacamelee.

There's quite a few others but it's lacking if you ask me.
>>
Earth Defense Force 4.1
>>
>>386012594
> local multiplayer on current consoles
Why would you want that? It's all about great online experiences! In a moment's notice you can be having BADASS skirmishes against up to 32 players from across the globe! Simply pay your nominal $39.99 fee to access the PSN network and you're good to go! Wait a minute though, you wouldn't want to go in unprepared and get 0wned! Be sure to pick up your new elite multiplayer packs from the PSN store with military grade skins and map packs so that you can enjoy the full multiplayer experience. With a season pass this can all be yours from the start! Please be advised there will be a 210GB online patch download before you may start the game.
>>
File: EDF5.jpg (195KB, 1400x787px) Image search: [Google]
EDF5.jpg
195KB, 1400x787px
>>386012594
EDF 5 is coming out soon, 4.1 is good tho play that.
>>
File: LBP3.jpg (2MB, 2634x3215px) Image search: [Google]
LBP3.jpg
2MB, 2634x3215px
>>386012594
>>386012594
The game is simple but working together often times isn't that easy, it can be fun.
>>
>>386012594
Rocket League (2-4p / co-op and vs)
Borderlands THC (2-4p co-op)
Mercenary Kings (2-4p co-op)
Star Wars Battlefront (2p / offline only / coop and vs?)
Black Ops 3 (2-4p offline vs + zombie co-op / 2p co-op campaign + online mp)
Helldivers (2-4p co-op)
Diablo 3 (2-4p co-op)
Gauntlet (2-4p co-op)
Forced (2-4p co-op)
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (2-4p co-op)
Magicka 2 (2-4p co-op and vs)
FIFA 15 or 16 (2-4p co-op and vs)
Injustice (2p vs)
Mortal Kombat X (2p vs)
Nidhogg (2p vs)
Little Big Planet 2/3 (2-4p co-op)
Towerfall (2-4p / co-op and vs)
Starwhal (2-4p vs)
Rayman Legends (2-4p co-op)
Geometry Wars (2-4p co-op)
Octodad (2-4p co-op)
Sportsfriends (2-4p / co-op??? vs???)
Jackbox Party Pack
Gang Beasts (vs / 2-4p local 5-8p online)
Broforce (2-4p co-op)
>>
>>386015169
> indie shit
>>
Honestly, there arent any good. The the only proper couch coop experience can be achieved with the Wii. I regret selling mine
>>
Teladega Nights
>>
Destiny IS good
>>
>>386012594
Seen as sony has decided any party games like buzz, singstar, guitar hero or racing games don't bring in enough PSN shark card money there are none. I'm not memeing when i say i'm so disappointed with this console.
>>
File: Helldivers.webm (1MB, 770x422px) Image search: [Google]
Helldivers.webm
1MB, 770x422px
>>386012594
Helldivers and Gauntlet are both pretty fun. Or N++ if you want a platformer.
If you want something more long-term get Diablo3 or Borderlands collection.

There are literally hundreds of local co-op games on PS4, it's impossible to list them all
>>
>>386016969
Can you list any good ones?
>>
>>386017101
I already did. Gauntlet is the hardest of the bunch. N++ is also very unforgiving. Helldivers only gets hard towards the end but it's still fun throughout.

here: http://www.co-optimus.com/system/22/playstation-4.html
A list of 309 co-op games on PS4. I'm not doing your work for you.
>>
File: EDF4.1.jpg (244KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
EDF4.1.jpg
244KB, 1280x720px
>>386017101
You never played Earth Defense Force 4.1?
>>
>>386017230
>>386017350
I should rephrase: Can you list any non-weeb ones?
>>
not ps4 but since all the good ones have been said, check baldur's gate: dark alliance on ps2 if you have one.
>>
File: DPthumerianDescendant.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DPthumerianDescendant.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>386017428
lmao, fuck off faggot
>>
>>386012594
play rayman legends, it's a multilatfrom platforming game, pretty good too.
>>
>>386012594
Just get conflict desert storm 2 for ps2.
>>
File: Let it Die Insurance.webm (2MB, 618x720px) Image search: [Google]
Let it Die Insurance.webm
2MB, 618x720px
>>386017428
Literally every single game I listed >>386016969 is western, what kind of bait is this?
Alright time to leave the thread, I kind of wanted to help out but it's not worth it anymore

Also you have shit tastes, no doubt, if you don't like weeb games so you're not worth helping.
>>
>>386017585
Just because some western autist made it doesn't make it not weeb. I don't want to invite a friend over to start autistically telling him about my tsundere desu-chan rpg girl and how her min maxed +2 mana boost sword helps her beat the giant demon sorcerer boss.
>>
>>386017887
Yeah, you have no idea what weeb is if Gauntlet and Diablo3 (fantasy games) are "weeb" in your mind. You're also DEFINITELY underage. have confidence issues and are unsure of your masculinity.
>>
>>386018091
Not one girl is ever going to think of you as anything above dirt after she sees your fantasy collection. Strangely "i marathoned all the lord of the rings" doesn't sit well with them.
>>
Just play Uncharted 4 and pass the controller around
>>
File: NoFeels.jpg (9KB, 248x200px) Image search: [Google]
NoFeels.jpg
9KB, 248x200px
>>386018283
My suspicions of you being underage are true, then.
It's your loss, I'm not sure why you'd want a girl who doesn't like the things you like, so in the end it's only beneficial to not hide anything about your hobbies or tastes - if they don't like it too bad, if they do.. then great.
Back in university every other day after classes a.. friend with benefits.. would come to my place to play vidya, drink gin&tonic and fuck. I never hid any games or the weirder series I like from her, she either didn't care or liked them too. Hell, we even played Unteralterbach together.
If something so superficial is bothering you it's obvious you have some growing up to do.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.