[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the easiest/best way to play 1,2,3 on PC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: halo-generic-logo.png (61KB, 668x190px) Image search: [Google]
halo-generic-logo.png
61KB, 668x190px
whats the easiest/best way to play 1,2,3 on PC
>>
Buying it
>>
>>386009415
By buying all three for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One X.
>>
File: ODST.png (2MB, 1383x1235px) Image search: [Google]
ODST.png
2MB, 1383x1235px
>>386009415

Halo 1: Play SPV3
Halo 2: Play Project Cartographer
Halo 3: Play ElDewrito
>>
Get an xbox one, the master chief collection is great. And you'll have halo 5
>>
>>386011264
Not OP but people always tell me the master chief collection is a bunch of broken shit but I tried a little of Halo 2 and 3 on it at my bros house and it seemed fine? Is it just memes?
>>
>>386011853
On release it was fucked. It's good now.
>>
File: 1498975892731.gif (2MB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
1498975892731.gif
2MB, 300x162px
>>386011853
Anything offline is functional but the netcode is complete ass. The multiplayer is filled with endless bugs and because of autists you never get to play anything other than halo 3 and 4 in the playlists which by the way, the hit detection in 3 is fucked up and half of your shots will rubber band. Even in the singeplayer online coop you're bound to run into a game ruining connection issue. I can't play with my friend because of horrible delay and my brother kept disconnecting with his friends at the end of missions and not counting their legendary run completions. Its just so fucking unstable and the fact that there are people that defend this shit 343 does shows how much the series just needs to die
>>
File: female pepe.png (94KB, 655x666px) Image search: [Google]
female pepe.png
94KB, 655x666px
Buy an xbox one and stream them to your PC
>>
>>386012097
>On release it was fucked. It's good now.
no it fucking isnt

http://www.halobugs.com/
>>
>>386009415
SPV3 is much better than CE anniversary
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.