[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/r general?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: windlandscyclops.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
windlandscyclops.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
Who here into VR? Honestly, who here into motherfucking Windlands? I need to know who it is beating me by so much on all the speedrun levels. Better questions:

>1. What HMD system do you use?
>2. How are your VR legs?
>3. What's your favorite game right now?
>4. What game would you like to see?
>>
Vive
I have mastered all locomotion
GORN
Some kind of tank simulator
>>
>>386007652
Oculus DK2 than CV1
It takes a lot to make me feel 'off' but the worst I feel is a little imbalance if I'm standing and using joystick motion a lot.
Lone Echo.
Something like Lone Echo with the open world mechanics of Space Engineers.
>>
>>386008581
Is GORN a game now? I remember when that shit was really fucking rough. Also, if you liked GORN, you'd probably also enjoy Robo Recal. It's mostly a shooter, dismemberment and guy on guy bludgeoning optional, and there's no gore, but it's still incredibly fun.

>I have mastered all locomotion
Get Windlands and put your money where your mouth is, Mr. My-Fovorite-Game-Has-No-Locomotion.
>>
>>386007652
1. Oculus
2. Pro
3. Lone Echo or Robo Recall, the two best VR games out there.
4. I want a Matrix VR game where I can fly, stop time, bend reality and shoot agents.
>>
>>386009214
I actually enjoy those little moments of imbalance. Feels like a roller coaster or swing set.

I love Lone Echo, feels amazing. What is Space engineers? If I had to choose a game for Lone Echo to mate with it'd have to be one of those crew games. Guns of Icarus, FTL, Lovers in a Lost Spacetime. I want to get off my turret, put on a spacesuit and tether up, spacewalk over to the hull damage, repair that shit, and then promptly return to my station. On that note, I want to shoot a sorry gunner right off his fucking ship.
>>
>>386009775
You've got good fucking taste. I wish Windlands was an actual Spider-Man game where I can fly around New York, webbing criminals, tethering pigeons to phone booths and shit, and delivering pizza.
>>
>>386010038
A Spider-man mod for Google Earth Vr might be cool. Actual NYC geometry with Spider-man movement. When I play around in GE VR I feel ike Godzilla stopping through the streets.
>>
>>386009865
>What is Space engineers?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FRu9p-3Ois
Think Minecraft but the things you build can be mobile like space craft and cars.

I make the comparison because of all the zero-g station maintenance you do in Lone Echo. Would be cool to have that with something you've actually built and ride.
>>
>>386007652
you know there's a /vr/ board, right? get the fuck out of here with this shit.
>>
>>386010394
I actually would like to make a game where you play as pirates on ship, but you're all different animals representing different locomotion methods. Kangaroo is teleporting, monkey grabs things and throws himself like Lone Echo, octopus is windlands mode, bird is flap your wings mode. You do things like steer the ship, raise or lower the sails, load and light cannons, load all your pistols, do sword fighting, patch your hull, etc. 1-6 vs 1-6 pvp, disregarding the incredible demands of such a proposition.
>>
>>386010891
But there isn't. /vr/ is the fucking opposite of a VR board.
>>
>>386011064
it's FUCKING /vr/. /VR/. your a fucking mongoloid
>>
>>386011804
this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.