[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

warband thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Is there any reason to get one girl over another one? I mean, you can't marry kings daughters anyway.

>after almost 1000 days of vassalage, started my own kingdom
>with my respect and right to rule i got peace almost immediately, and new vassals were in my castle at the very moment i took it for the first time
>supposedly, i need a wife to hold a feast
>tried to marry a girl from one of my vassals
>-9 relations to begin with, had to beat the guy who liked her, poems were giving +1, +2
>riding around, looking for those stupid poems around the other cities
>at some point found another option from outside of my little realm
>100 relations with her father
>"do you think we have a future together"
>clank
>+9 or something
>told two poems, +30
>she's also incredibly cute sand nigger
>ready to marry in three days

seriously, was there any reason to pick "harder" one? as far as i understand, those family ties are almost irrelevant, at least in vanilla game.
>>
Well do you want children or AIDS?
>>
>>386002069
>not just marrying one of the qt companions
Shit taste
>>
>>386002565
long time ago, in one of previous games, i tried to make some of my companions vassals. everyone hated me and i had war against every other kingdom
>>
>>386003114
>Letting others boss you around
>rather than making your true bros/hoes who have been with you the whole time vassals
You are a shitty king, I hope you get rekt by sea raiders
>>
>woman on the cover

WTF IS THIS SJW SHIT
>>
>>386003664
try playing as a woman
>>
>>386003991
>playing as a women is hard
>playing as a 'white' cismale is easy mode
what did warband devs mean by this
>>
>>386004485

That it was alot harder to be a successful conqueror in the later middle ages as a woman than as a man? This seems uncontroversial.
>>
>>386004485
Only difference is you start with like -2 or -3 relation with certain lords, get insulted more, and don't get a free fief when you join a faction.

I find that now i end up playing the same whether I'm a man or a woman, take a city from the enemy of the faction I want to join, and then join the faction I want and I get to keep my city and all these villages to start with.
>>
File: ymira_by_yangzheyy-d9k3wu9.jpg (229KB, 1024x1453px) Image search: [Google]
ymira_by_yangzheyy-d9k3wu9.jpg
229KB, 1024x1453px
>>386002069
>people play this game and have yet to marry ymira
>>
>>386005002
thats not what she looks like though
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.