[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did this game age well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (709KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
709KB, 600x600px
Did this game age well?
>>
>>386001417

sure
>>
this game didn't even release well.
>>
>>386001417
It was legitimately never good.
>>
12 y/o me thought this shit was cool as fuck if that counts for anything
>>
>>386001417
it is a good game

>>386001615
kek
>>
Nope. Prime example of a game that was kind of OK at the time that feels like absolute dogshit to play now that we're accustomed to 3D games with camera that actually work.

>>386001615
>>386001643
This too. I liked it at the time because I was a weeb and I liked Megaman, but there's really nothing that it does particularly well besides maybe some endearing 90s anime bullshit.
>>
>>386001864
god I hate this mentality so fucking much. "it doesn't play enough like other games that got popular, so it's bad." eat shit. I played this my first time in 2013 and fucking loved it. it's one of those games that hones its design with its own limitations in mind, works within its means.
>>
File: role with white.png (994KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
role with white.png
994KB, 1920x1080px
yes
>>
If you can get past the controls being antiquated, it's a gem. Good music, good atmosphere, fun gameplay with decent options, memorable characters.
>>
File: 53832157_p0.png (664KB, 719x1506px) Image search: [Google]
53832157_p0.png
664KB, 719x1506px
>>386002187
not enough of the somethin' somethin' fanart
>>
>>386002187
>>386002281
I think Roll Caskett is the cutest Roll.

>>386001864
>camera
I think the camera's great. It never gets in the way of exploration and when it hits the wall, the textures go transparent instead of the camera wonking out not knowing what it wants to do.
>>
>>386001417
Played the fuck out of it.

Want to play it right now, but don't own a sony console since I'm sure they have it in the market place.
>>
File: Mega-Man-Legends-2.jpg (44KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Mega-Man-Legends-2.jpg
44KB, 600x450px
>>386001417

its my fav game nigga
>>
>>386001417

the game aged amazingly. Looks like 3d 8 bit
>>
Well I played it literally a year ago on the PSP, and boy was that ass to play. Just aiming up or down was almost impossible.

Still finished the game though so I'll say yes.
>>
>>386001417
Gameplay wise? Honestly no not really, but everything else? Hell yes, I still think the gameplay is serviceable enough though
>>
The game's artstyle and general charm have aged well but the gameplay is admittedly of its time. 2 makes some tweaks to where time's been a bit kinder to it but I still love the first game regardless. Besides, dem interconnected caves. Without nostalgia though, I could see a newcomer being a bit frustrated with some of its archaic tendencies like being unable to move, lock-on, and shoot all at the same time.
>>
>>386004615
>Looks like 3d 8 bit
??????
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.