[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 27

File: dancingafterlife.png (235KB, 547x820px) Image search: [Google]
dancingafterlife.png
235KB, 547x820px
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME
>>
Yeah, i know right? What's up with the Splatoon shoes?
>>
Yuri can get a pay check now, good for him
>>
>>385998820
It means P3 and P5 dancing having a possible Switch port is not far away.
>>
File: 1500849808639.png (281KB, 371x532px) Image search: [Google]
1500849808639.png
281KB, 371x532px
>>385998682
I'm fucking pumped. Can't wait.
>>
>>385998682

THAT'S ADORABLE.
>>
>It'll probably have a story mode
>>
>>385998682
WHAT ARE THOSE?!
>>
>>385998682
Looks fine aside from the shows, but for the sake of dancing those are pretty cool shoes.
>>
>>385999665
>sometime after Shinji joins and before he dies
>super powerful shadow shows up because fuck it
>Oh no the shadows are immune to attacks for no reason, dance and also team up with this new character who everyone is instantly best friends with
>dance to beat super powerful boss
>writing contrivances force main characters to forget all of this, very sad
>new character is never seen again until Persona 5 Arena DLC

Bravo Atlus you've done it again
>>
>>385998682
>He canonically stops being a door for this
>>
>>386000628
>This rt actually doesn't reflect how he will look ingame
>In reality, it's just gonna be a literal door dressed up in twink J-pop clothes dancing
>>
>>386000628
It obviously takes place during the story of P3. All the characters are in their school uniforms, and don't look any older like they do in Arena.
>>
>>386001545
Even P4D happens during after Golden Epilogue.
>>
>>385998682
Now imagine how good a remaster made in p5's artstyle and engine would be
>>
>>386001913
that means nothing about this game
>>
File: 15015984054110.jpg (10KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
15015984054110.jpg
10KB, 500x438px
>>385999665
>In order to resurrect Door-kun, we must bargain with Nyx by employing our swanky dance moves to release Door-kun's soul from captivity!
>>
>>386001913
Nobody in P4 fucking died.
>>
>>386002317
so seduce Nyx with sexy dance moves?
>>
>>386002457
Mayumi Yamano
Saki Konishi
King Moron
>>
>That fucking trailer music
Goddamn I grooved. Full version hopefully soon ;_;
>>
>>386002610
Obviously was talking about main characters
>>
>>386002783
Nanako, for a second
>>
>>386002610
Um, what? Obviously I meant the main characters. Shinji and Door-kun's deaths prevent them from setting P3DMN after P3.
>>386002905
Alright, now you're just being pedantic.
>>
>>386002905
Where are you going with this conversation? The original point was that P4D could take place after the events of P4 because none of the main characters died, and how P3D has to take place somewhere in the middle of P3 because otherwise they would've had to revive P3MC.
>>
>>386003012
that was first time i posted to you good sir i was just pointing out a technicality
>>
>>385998820
>>385998907

>splatoon invented paint splatter in fashion
>his shoes means it will be a switch port

wow you /v/tard autist virgins really do know nothing about the real world i thought that was just a meme
>>
>>386001996
A Persona 3 complete overhaul remake is all I've wanted. The plot, the themes, the characters were all unmatched but it's starting to feel pretty old at this point and like the experimental first game of the series as we know it that it was. The problem is you'd have to change some pretty major things to get it to have a lot of the improvements that Persona 4 and 5 have. For example, making social links way more valuable rather than just an experience boost was a major positive change, but you'd have to give all the male members of your party a social link which would mean overriding some other social links in the world thanks to the tarrot card cap.
>>
File: Found the Bigger Version.jpg (52KB, 339x480px) Image search: [Google]
Found the Bigger Version.jpg
52KB, 339x480px
>>386003661
No you wouldn't.
>>
File: White people.webm (448KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
White people.webm
448KB, 1280x720px
>>386004335
You wouldn't have to cut social links or you wouldn't have to change the game? The game plays like crap, and I'm not even talking about the indirect party control. Gameplay would be more important to get back up to par than just graphics, and that would require some pretty major changes. One of the most important changes was making social links actually good for something, but the first step to that was making them all benefit you in the actual shadow world so that there's more than just a very loose string connecting the 2 sets of gameplay you had, and one of the major ways they did that was actually having every member of your party social link-able and having that effect what they do in combat as opposed to only the female ones because they're the ones you can date.
>>
>>385998682
I know right. I've been dreading this moment ever since Ultimax. I'm still mad that instead of following up on the story they've been setting up on the Answer, P4, Arena, and PQ they instead got in some no-name 'who the fuck is this faggot' god to be the main villain despite going out of their way to bring back Tartarus, the Dark Hour, all that other shit, and even fucking Ikutsuki. They went out of their way to make sure that NOTHING that happened in Ultimax fucking mattered at all. Then I heard that they were considering this after P4DAN did well. I knew that they were going to resurrect MC for a damn dancing spinoff. Then I saw the trailer this morning. I actually felt upset that they were doing it.

But then I heard the music, and saw the environments, And I saw the really nice HD models of MC, Aigis, Junpei, and Yukari that I really, really hope aren't going to be used for just this game but I know they're only going to be used for just this game and I find it really hard to be upset. Even though I'm STILL angry at Ultimax, I'm a sucker for the P3 cast. Day 1 buy.

https://youtu.be/DLZGS0OdUlU
>>
Maybe all the dancing is taking place every time Door-kun goes to the karaoke bar and/or dance club? Like, he was already dancing ingame we just didn't know it cuz the game skipped over the scenes?
>>
File: 3cute5me.jpg (256KB, 581x645px) Image search: [Google]
3cute5me.jpg
256KB, 581x645px
>>386004865
Cut Social Links. People would be against the idea anyways, and having Confidant Abilities would require a drastic rebalancing of P3 anyways. Also cutting the social links would suck and in Chihiro's case cause a conflict with her P4 appearance.
>>
>>385998682
Why can't it happen during the story
Why the fuck are people triggered over MC being alive for a fucking spin off
Nobody bats an eye when Mario and Baby Mario play tennis against each other
But one MC that dies at the end of his game gets a spin off and the world ends
Is /v/ that fucking stupid?
>>
>>386005129
Writing a game with a central theme about the inevitability of death and then bringing it back whenever you need to make a cash grab seems a bit silly.
>>
>>386003242
You might be an actual autist
Get checked anon, for your own good
>>
File: 1501726053960.jpg (14KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1501726053960.jpg
14KB, 128x128px
>>386005282
>Mario is about saving the princess
>She just gets kidnapped next game
WTF NINTENDO
>>
>>385999665
Out of all of the spinoffs so far dancing all night has probably had the best writing.
>>
>>386005064
>drastic rebalancing of P3 anyways
I don't think the point of redesigning the game would be to port all the numbers exactly as they were over. The games balance was shit to begin with anyways. Tartarus bosses would be capable of wiping your whole party easily with a couple damaging moves while all the end of month bosses were absolute cake walks and dull in comparison. Not to mention 2 party members who are completely redundant.
>>
>>386004865
>HD Aigis model
muh fucking dick desu senpai
>>
>>386005282
>bringing it back whenever you need to make a cash grab seems a bit silly.

As long as he never comes back to life after the events of Persona 3, everything is good. They aren't stupid enough to revive Minato.
>>
BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
brapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrap brapbrapbrap brap brap brapppppppppp brapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrap brap brapbrapbrap
>>
>>386005550
It's time to go back to meme class because there's no butts in this thread
>>
>>386005550
FUCK
>>
>>386005461
>As long as he never comes back to life after the events of Persona 3, everything is good.
I mean depending on how many spin-offs they make, it'll begin to feel like he never really died in the first place.

Given how hard Atlus panders and how they pretty much already set up the events with Elizabeth, I wouldn't put it past them to do it at this point.

>>386005386
wowee it's like Mario doesn't have good writing, you're blowing my mind here my man
>>
Why is everyone assuming that Atlus is going to revive Door-kun for a dancing game? It obviously will take place during the story.
>>
>>386004865
P3HD FUCKING WHEN?
They make shitton of P3 games, and not to mention those 4 parts movie.
I know they won't miss the chance.
>>
In terms of gameplay,are those game fun or at least challenging?
Why would any fan would buy this?
Just because of characters?
>>
>>386004865
If you're saying that follow up attacks, status heals, and teammates taking fatal blows for you are improvements then I'd disagree. They make you far stronger than you should be. I would like more active skills instead though. Maybe something like letting you do a teamup attack on your turn, but it forces your party member to skip their next turn or something. I'd rather they give you more options instead of a straight up buff. Baton pass is a step in the right direction for sure.
>>
>>386005636
>they pretty much already set up the events with Elizabeth

All they did was set up a story for Elizabeth to realize what the rest of the P3 cast realized in the answer. She won't succeed.
>>
YFW Door-kun gets a door costume to dance in
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 235x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 235x260px
Who else was genuinely happy when this was anmounced? I honestly can't wait. The trailer and music was great.
>>
>>386005905
I was. I played dozens of hours of P4DAN, can't wait for these.
>>
File: AigisP3Dance.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AigisP3Dance.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>386005453
>>
>P3DMN is just a reinterpretation of P3 through Dance.
>You have one last dance, expecting everyone to join you like P4DAN
>The song ends before they come.
>>
>>386006027
>MC slowly vanishes during the song
>>
>>386005880
>All they did was set up a story for Elizabeth to realize what the rest of the P3 cast realized in the answer.
Yeah, but it just feels really fucking bizarre to set up a story that we already know the conclusion to right? Like you have to assume if they're going to tell that story they'll do SOMETHING different and not just completely retread old ground right?

Maybe they just dropped the Elizabeth thing entirely. Maybe they never intended to anything with it in the first place?
>>
>>386005856
Status Heals and follow ups which seem to depend mostly on just percent chance aren't much fun, but teammates taking lethal blows was a must in a game that has a case of "main character dies, you all lose" and was completely predictable and something you could work into your strategy. Yes, doing these things will make your team better but they SHOULD make your team better. The concern isn't does it make you better, because it SHOULD, the concern is should is become a part of your plan, and it never feels like "a chance to do a follow up attack" was ever a part of your plan when fighting.
>>
>>386006027
I'll take that over a canon bullshit story
>>
File: 100 percent.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
100 percent.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>386006010
but can she do the robot?
>>
>>386006010
>She dances like an autist
somehow that's appropriate.
>>
>>385998682
>Wanted the equivalent of P4 Golden for P3
>Got meme dancing instead

I mad
>>
File: 1474616739450~01~01.png (338KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1474616739450~01~01.png
338KB, 600x450px
>>386004865
P3 has the best time management and is the hardest Persona game even including P3P on manic. If they remake it, it needs to keep the features from FES like no party control and no party members slinks aside from female characters. Adding mechanics from 5 is cool but not shit that breaks the game like baton pass (which should be removed from the series out right), or slink abilities unless they do a massive overhaul on those mechanics. Tech attacks are great though.
>>
>>386005905
Not a fan of DAN, but the having HD models for P3 out there gives me a glimmer of hope that they will do a proper remaster of 3. Plus new Lotus Juice tracks will be awesome.
>>
THESE KNIVES MAN
>>
>another retarded dancing game
>Persona fans eat this shit up and think it's good
>P4D was still trash and had a completely garbage story
every fucking time, it seems that the real cancerous people are the ones obsessed with P4/5
>>
>>386006384
>actual fun personas are 3, 4 and 5
>autists who want to go back the boring 1 and 2 days are mad salty

i fucking love 2017
>>
>>385998682
>His shirt just says "music"

Creative.
>>
>>386006027
I mean, it's possible. They need to reintroduce the game to a new generation and all.

Watch when that happens and it becomes the definitive version of P3 due to having the best gameplay.
>>
>>386006489
4 and 5 was trash story and character wise you fucking retarded negro
don't ever (you) me again faggot
>>
>>386006118
I'll accept that you should have a way to avoid mudo/hama instant death bullshit, but if you die any like any other way then I think its on you. I think you should be forced to make sure your MC's defenses are strong enough to make sure you can survive battles, both through your persona resistances and equipment choice. It was fine in 3, but that system is partly what makes 4&5 so easy
>>
>>386006636
(you)
>>
>>386006267
I'm actually someone who votes for keeping no party control. I liked the feeling it gave you that you weren't your whole party, you were only you. I wish instead of removing it outright, they just improved the AI, but there would always be that one time you'd be assblasted by what your party member did and can't have unsafe gameplay like that. People will call it a flaw.
Same reason sickness and exhaustion was removed. It would have been perfect for 5 with it's potentially interesting dungeon management system but despite characters talking like they're getting tired, there's literally nothing stopping you from just gunning it all the way to the end in the first day every time.
>>
>>385999891
>Implying MC isn't getting revived with the power of dance
>>
>>386006636
LMAO stay mad brother, enjoy living in the past you autist.
(you)
>>
>>386006267
Honestly, I think baton pass could work perfectly as is in P3. Just remove the damage bonus.

Also, they should add direct control for people who want it but they need to have good tactics AI and not the shit AI that was in 4, 5, and I think P3P
>>
>>386006708
Having a choice at the main menu for party control would be the best so if you want party control like P3P-5 you could use it. And tired coming back for future games would be great if the effects were more negative so you wouldn't be able to finish the dungeon is one day which is way too easy to do in P4/5.
>>
>>386006919
>Just remove the damage bonus.
oh and replace it with an HP or SP regain. That way you'd want to do it to promote longevity but it wouldn't always be the best thing to do
>>
>>385998682
You'Lloyd never seen it cominnnnnnnn-
>>
>>386006687
You talk like 3 is some kinda hard game in comparison. They have the exact same skillset, just 2 more different kinds of damage. I could insta die more often in 3 to new shadows I don't know the elements to thanks to the lack of the lethal blow taking system, but that's about it really. Any tartarus boss was as hard as the average side boss in 4 and the big story bosses were actually pathetically easy in 3 compared to 4 and 5 up until the final boss.

>>386006919
>>386007002
Bad idea, you'll end up with a P3P. P3P added direct control to 3 and because the game wasn't designed around it, it made everything a cake walk. You go all in or not, the game needs to be designed around it.
>>
What I don't understand is, are they pulling a Pokemon and releasing two games?

I imagine they're going to be pretty much identical to p4:DAN - Why the fuck would you dual release a rhythm game ? It's fucking retarded. Sure, you'll get the morons who buy both at the same time - but surely not enough people will do that to make it financially viable. I'm fucking baffled they didn't just call it "Dancing All Night: p3 vs p5" or some other dumb shit like that.
>>
What's the best version of P3? I've only played the PSP one
>>
just fuck my lore up senpai
>>
>>386007180

FES. Portable is fine, but FES is the better version. Especially considering you get what ammounts to another mini-rpg expansion-sequal thing with it.
>>
>>386005905
I prefer P3's OST to P4 so I'm pretty happy, can't wait to burn bread
>>
>>386007158
P3P manic is about on par with FES hard. And like I said they could fixed this through a choice in the menu.
>>
>>386003242

>What are jokes

Holy shit
>>
>>386007158
>You talk like 3 is some kinda hard game in comparison
Because it is. Its not super hard, but its less forgiving and the combat is more difficult than 4 or 5, not counting bosses. Bosses are good all around (excluding mementos).

and yeah, the game should be balanced around tactics but direct control should be there for the people who want it.

>>386007180
FES
>>
>>386007168
Maybe they're two half-price games?
>>
File: ciSlLvS.jpg (25KB, 464x345px) Image search: [Google]
ciSlLvS.jpg
25KB, 464x345px
>Watching the PV for the first time
>Ishida Akira's voice: "Kept you waiting, huh?"

I wasn't expecting this.
>>
>>385998682
>PQ2
So is Vincent Jr. going to save Door-kun?
>>
>>386007180
FES fixed some things like nothing to do with your time and long stretches of no events. The biggest feature is actually the least exciting because The Answer is a slog to play through. Mostly it's just a polished up version of 3. P3P is alright, some of the FES fixes didn't make it in but most did and it adds some things of it's own like little side missions. Kinda a drag the real world was reduced to visual novel style 2d backgrounds an a pointer. It doesn't change much functionally I suppose, but it kills the feeling not actually having a character walking around the locations. P3P I'd say is the best excuse to REplay the game but not playing it for a first time. The fem MC option in 3 is perfect for when you want to play P3 again but wan't everything to be just a little different.
>>
File: what you say nigga.jpg (66KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
what you say nigga.jpg
66KB, 500x667px
>>386004865
>Japanese
>white
Hold the fuck up, nigga-san
>>
>>386007618
Which would be great I guess If you were American and knew that a new game release was always 60.

In fucking shit hole Australia it's anyones guess. A new release could be 55 to 120. And the concept of "half priced" releases is laughable too, they're often the exact same price.

Fuck man. Get me out of this fucking place.
>>
>>385998907
>mainline persona
>on switch
>>
>>386007618
They're gonna be $35-40 each and you know it
>>
>>386007992
I love you too, Jamal-kun
>>
>>386001545
that's just the trailer.
They clearly have dance costumes designed (look at OP's image) but they decided to go with the default ones for the trailers, just like what happened with P4D
>>
All I want in this life is a game that lets me chill in P3's dorms with it being as pretty and full of as much detail as in P5.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Gyaqf7EoU
>>
File: 1412649026938.jpg (74KB, 295x449px) Image search: [Google]
1412649026938.jpg
74KB, 295x449px
>More shitty Persona spin offs
>>
>mfw Door and Thief just can't match Brotaganist in swagger

Still pretty hype tho. Still have to get DAN
>>
File: 44216993_p0.jpg (102KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
44216993_p0.jpg
102KB, 600x800px
>Persona 3 remake
>Game is completely remade using P5's engine, and significantly expanded
>More Personas, more Fusion Skills
>You can actually enter the music store in Paulonian Mall, where you can buy BGM tracks
>You can buy new clothes for the protagonist
>New weapon varieties to spice up battle visuals
>Team attacks with your party can be used
>The number of floors in Tartarus is shortened.
>There's a new optional dungeon that can be unlocked. Unlike Tartarus, this dungeon isn't randomly generated.
>Full Moon Shadows actually have short dungeons now, the Shadows having warped the surrounding time/space.
>You get more opportunities to hang with your dormmates, and can receive cool shit for doing so, sort of like pseudo-S.Links.
>FeMC stays non-canon.

yfw this will never happen.
>>
>>386008629
Pseudo S. Links would actually be a great way to resolve this dillemma. I would be game for that.
>>
>>386008629
>shortening Tartarus
Fuck that, the pain and suffering is all worth it when you finally reach the very top
>>
>>386008718
Personally, I think they should just get rid of the female SEES Links altogether as well. Cut the fat, add some actually fun things, and make them available as little optional events across the game as you progress.

The problem with Social Links is that every rank up after the first needs to have some sort of meaningful revelation or whatever, culminating in the character's development and growth by the end of the link. The members of SEES don't actually need that; they develop just fine throughout the course of the game. No, what they ACTUALLY need isn't extra drama or development, but just deeper insights into their daily lives, as well as their relationships with the protagonist. Remember the film festival? That.
>>
>>386006237
FES is already the Golden of P3 tou fagnigger
>>
>>386004865
>Gameplay would be more important to get back up to par than just graphics

It has almost the exact same gameplay as 5. What are you talking about?
>>
>>386009003
That would work too, you could sum up most of their social links in various hang outs anyways, and would help fill some more of that void time that even with FES's fixes still felt pretty barren, and in addition you would only be gaining content because those would open up new social link possibilities, like maybe turn that cop who helps you out into an actual character so it doesn't feel so weird that he's just selling you illegal crap just because.
>>
File: 1423187154587.jpg (29KB, 414x533px) Image search: [Google]
1423187154587.jpg
29KB, 414x533px
>>386008629
how about instead of keeping the main problem of tarturus, which is the shitty random generation
>complete overhaul tarturus with each block being it's own premade dungeon like P5 dungeons
>>
>>386008567
Yer kiddin me. Door-kun hype is unreal. He will become revolving door
>>
>>386009232
The 2 worlds were almost completely disconnected from eachother, tartarus was exhausting, the hyped up end of month bosses were absolute pushovers every time without fail, 1 hit kills were just frustrating more than challenging, and just a general lack of things to work towards.
>>
File: 1472461632466.png (899KB, 1270x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1472461632466.png
899KB, 1270x1074px
>>386008567
Joker makes Thundercock look like a fucking toddler when it comes to swag, thank god he's VA ensured he's gonna be going away for a long time now.
>>
>p3 dancing all night

>no persona 3 HD for ps4
>no smt nocturne HD for ps4
>no SMT1 and SMT2 hd remake
>>
>>386009003
At this point I wish they'd just get rid of Social Links, their format just seems more stifling to the characters they're supposed to develop more than anything

Unfortunately unless they get creative it's the easiest way they can shove the tarot theme in people's faces
>>
File: 1500702065061.jpg (77KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1500702065061.jpg
77KB, 500x279px
>>386009764
You can't really get rid of S.Links from a hypothetical remake of P3. They're far too integral.
>>
>>386009764
main party should lose S-links and have their development contained in the story. Have female party members have obvious flags for romance in story conversations, and NPCs keep their normal romance conditions within their S-link.
>>
>>386009764
Eh, social links are fine. They could be written better, ESPECIALLY in 3, but the themeing of it with the game is fine. You choose who to spend your time with, get a hard number on how good of friends you are, and how good of friends you are gives you benefits in the RPG section. Especially in games past 3, they play great off the whole double life theme.
>>
>>386009608
>Door-chan 5'7
>Joker 5'9
>Brotag 5'11

How can you expect literal manlets to compete?
>>
>>386009212
P3FES was Directed By Hashino while P4G was not.

I'd say P3F is the equivalent of P4 Vanilla while P3P is the equivalent of P4G
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>386010059
>Brotag is taller than the entire cast of 3
I suppose it's just compared to you, but I always thought Junpei was taller than he's listed.

But hey, makes you a cuter couple with best girl.
>>
Japan seems to be more excited about P3DMN than they are about P5DSN.
>>
File: image.jpg (424KB, 905x1084px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
424KB, 905x1084px
>>386010428
Fujos fucking gush over Door-kun
for good reason
>>
>>386010428
I'd hope so. Spin offs are usually more exciting when you have a series that has been gone for a while and just needs an excuse to revisit them. P5 hasn't even been out a year in any region, meanwhile getting to play as da man, Junpei, is 80% of the selling point on their fighting game for me.
>>
>>386010657
Also, Door-kun is currently more popular than Chad, at least in the east.
>>
>>386010535
>has never heard a song in his life
I always laff
>>
>>386008096
>mainline MH
>on switch
>>
>>386004865
>filename
>racist monkey thinks he's funny
>they're japanese characters

Why are apes so retarded?
>>
>>386010875
They're raised to hate on white people from birth by fearful parents.
>>
File: 1308843001103.png (174KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
1308843001103.png
174KB, 500x671px
>>386010875
>Triggered like a true tumblr user
Have you looked in a mirror lately and realized you've become everything you hate?
>>
>>386011035
shut the **** up n****r!
>>
will this game have death grips ftw
>>
>>386006267
>Adding mechanics from 5 is cool but not shit that breaks the game like baton pass
then they could just rebalance the game for party members
>>
>>386006027
>Minato and Yukari dancing to "A Deep Mentality"

>Ken and Shinji's dance ends with murder
>>
>>386011240
This. I find it weird that people are turning to the mechanics to blame for how easy a game is when they intentionally kept damage values and general enemy scaling as the game went along low which is more to blame. If you up the difficulty while upping your options to deal with this kinda stuff, you have a more interesting game than a game that offers you no options and just has you fighting tough monsters. That's where you run into grind, just not being high enough level to deal with things, a trait only P3 had for me.
>>
>>386008162
How much did I pay for Future Tone? I forgot.
>>
>>385998682
>yfw it ends with him dancing on Kimi no Kioku
>>
>>386012068
>drops dead
>>
>>386007874
>Enter a boss room
>Cutscene before boss happens
>Start the boss fight
>(Boss name) has arrived. It's the killer. Do not die.
>>
>>386006583
Random English text on shirts is not uncommon at all for nips
>>
SOME DANCES I'M GONNA PUT YA IN A TRANCE
>>
>>386008567
>>
File: 234578.png (1MB, 1274x713px) Image search: [Google]
234578.png
1MB, 1274x713px
>>386007874
Well PT are the only ones that could do that right now.
>>
The overhaul you guys are asking for might as well just go into a new game
>>
File: chrome (2).png (488KB, 585x411px) Image search: [Google]
chrome (2).png
488KB, 585x411px
mata yoroshikune
(Nice to meet you again)

I love him
>>
>>386013595
That's kinda the point. You can upscale the game if you want an HD Persona 3. Persona 3's biggest problems is that it was made back when they were still trying to get how to make this premise work gameplay wise and blew their best story and characters on what is now the blandest gameplay wise.
>>
>>386013897
Gameplay ideas in P3 are good. They just need to be polished
>>
>>386014269
That's what we're mostly taking about.
>>
>We won't include P3 main character on the figthing game crossover to respect his character and the fact that his arc is done
>LOL HERE HE IS ON HIS OWN DANCE SPIN-OFF!!

What went wrong with Atlus?
>>
>>386014362
Maybe he'll be in P5 Arena
>>
File: cheat.png (333KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
cheat.png
333KB, 600x578px
>>386014362
But what if this happens BEFORE he dies?
>>
File: p3 femc.jpg (4MB, 2830x3772px) Image search: [Google]
p3 femc.jpg
4MB, 2830x3772px
Neat. When are they going to show off FeMC?
>>
File: 1482625341312.png (720KB, 524x574px) Image search: [Google]
1482625341312.png
720KB, 524x574px
>>386014515
>When are they going to show off FeMC
>>
>>386014362
Nu-Atlus is just pathetic, they sold their integrity for fujobucks.
>>
>>386014362
It'd be fine if they just made certain spin-offs non-canon and let the developers do whatever the hell they wanted with it. We could have gotten Dojima with Nanako as a persona in Arena, but no, Arena and Ultimax are canon so you have to take the dual fused Izanagi friendship slash seriously.
>>
>>386010059
they're far cooler
>>
>>386014515
dlc
>>
>>386014515
Not canon
When are they going to show off Liz and Theo?
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.